Changes ?

DeletedUser

Are they tweeking the settings for Theta ? is our groups only concern as we were looking forward to the way they were o.o

DeletedUser

No idea, we have 2 speed 3's already, with this being only the 9th world, that is a high percentage. It is possible that in the next couple of worlds we could do another speed 3, but we don't have a planned list of what worlds settings will be when.

If all players would please take this into account - when you ask when we will do X settings, the answer is almost always that we do not know yet. We plan the worlds when the time comes, not before.

Perhaps in the Q&A thread I will go a bit more into detail about the how and why when I plan world settings.

DeletedUser2039

No idea, we have 2 speed 3's already, with this being only the 9th world, that is a high percentage. It is possible that in the next couple of worlds we could do another speed 3, but we don't have a planned list of what worlds settings will be when.

If all players would please take this into account - when you ask when we will do X settings, the answer is almost always that we do not know yet. We plan the worlds when the time comes, not before.

Perhaps in the Q&A thread I will go a bit more into detail about the how and why when I plan world settings.
That fits with the approach Grepolis Admin are taking to make their plans more visible to the public also. I personally would love to see what goes into the derivation of world settings. I hope you can make those changes sometime in the near future.