Changelog - V2.105

DeletedUser

Dear Community,

On February 10th, 2016, we will update Grepolis to Version 2.105. Below are a list of changes we plan to make:

Summary

In this version we implemented the new Quest Log, that should improve the quest handling and give you a better overview about your available tasks. Please give us feedback on the current version, so we can further improve it. Furthermore we finished the integration of the upcoming event.

New features

• With this update we implemented a Quest Log. This new feature should improve the quest handling and give you a better overview about your available tasks.
  • Within the Quest Log window we display all available quests in a list on the left side.
  • New quests are automatically accepted to save some clicks. You only need to collect your reward whenever you completed a quest.
  • The content of the selected quest will be displayed on the right side of the Quest Log window.
  • We removed the animation for completing a quest and removed the possibility to skip the quest-system for experienced players.
  • A new Quest Log icon in the UI replaces all other existing quest icons.
  • We increased the scrolling speed for windows with a scroll bar.
  • The premium overview "Farming villages" now updates automatically as soon as a village is ready. The time when a village will be ready also contains seconds now.
  • In addition to the new Quest Log we finished the integration of the upcoming event.

Bugfixes

• The culture progress bar in the Agora was inconsistent to the progress bar in the premium culture overview.
  • Marketplace: When you create an offer and don't have enough free capacity afterwards, the button becomes disabled (grey). Unfortunately the button stayed disabled after you switched the city.
  • Marketplace: After closing the "Accept offer" window, the other tabs in the marketplace were still disabled and not clickable.
  • It was possible to close the Welcome window via the "close all windows" button.
  • In certain situations we displayed wrong info in published reports (e.g. the temple lost some levels, which was not correct).
  • The description text for the effect "Reduced favor production" was misleading and has been changed.
  • Battle Point Villages related:
  • In the premium overview, farming villages that were being upgraded were not correctly selected by default.
  • In the attack screen for the Bandits Camp, the travel time was not displayed when having only the hero selected.

Please feel free to leave us feedback about the Change log here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14538

Feel free to discuss the 2.105 changelog here.

is there any way that there can be a option to farm all the villages at the same time from the farm menu. trying to farm one village at a time can be a hassle if one has over 10 plus towns

DeletedUser271

Finally! Was wondering when this questlog would be implemented. This is a useful improvement for once :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11791

is there any way that there can be a option to farm all the villages at the same time from the farm menu. trying to farm one village at a time can be a hassle if one has over 10 plus towns
This would be very helpful with a dozen cities or more. If you're paying for premium anyway I don't see the disadvantage toward other non-premium paying players by having this feature as part of the advisors

DeletedUser10417

Are InnoGames planning on making an option to download an APK file for us, who have (for example) ASUS phones? As we can't download new update as it doesn't allow us, and we can't yet find it anywhere, we also can't play using the former version.

Corwin36

Artisan
Are InnoGames planning on making an option to download an APK file for us, who have (for example) ASUS phones? As we can't download new update as it doesn't allow us, and we can't yet find it anywhere, we also can't play using the former version.

pretty please!!!. My note 4 has the same issue. i had to leave actium in june because of this. or at least offer a standalone alarm app

DeletedUser10417

I've asked Marcel and they probably can't do that due to Google...

DeletedUser271

When I received a message last night for my daily ranking, it said "Incantation Circle - Your final rank on Day 1". Shouldn't it say "In Demeter's Name" or something since we're doing meals now and not incantations? :confused:

Screenshot