Changelog 2.74

• Thread starter DeletedUser4967
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4967

Version 2.74

Dear Community,

On Wednesday, November 12th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.74. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

In this update we started to prepare Grepolis for our christmas event, as we also worked on some general improvements to the game.

New features

• (only beta) Christmas event 2014;
  • Implemented two new quests for finishing Island Quests.

Improvements

• Jason and Odysseus are no longer exclusive;
  • Removed the quest-line for the spy;

Bugfixes

• Fixed the tooltips for rewards in the city list;
  • Effects are no longer shown on support commands;
  • Some information premium pages were empty;
  • Militia can no longer be activated after start of siege;
  • Fixed some issues with BB-Codes;
  • Corrected invalid prompt confirmation after clicking grey button to organize olympic games in the culture overview;
  • Research points were not updated after starting or resetting a research;
  • Fixed wrong default resource value in the market place;
  • Added missing confirmation prompt when cancel recruitment in the bubble drop down;
  • Fixed animations in the spell menu that were not working for Firefox;
  • Democritus will extend Heightened Senses
  • Chain lightning displayed wrong owner of city enacted on;
  • Changed subject in reports of Chain lightning for supporting players;
  • The title of confirmation prompt when casting a negative spell on an own city was wrong;
  • The culture points in the tooltip for resetting researches were not updated.

We hope you enjoy the changes and look forward to your feedback, discussion thread can be found HERE

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why does it say Beta only for the event? is it a new Christmas event? or is it similar to the last one?

DeletedUser4967

The Christmas event with the changelog will only be opened on the beta server to test first and then will be set to the rest of the servers to make sure all the bugs are worked out first. So with this changelog it will be put on the Beta server only.

DeletedUser

small hiccup?

Hey guys, even the little ugrades are noticeable, and always appreciated. But I'm having a small issue, and I would like to know if you think its directly related to the changes made, and/or if there's a simple fix I can make on my end?

So here it is: I seem unable to access any of my Reports. Neither the old ones, or brand new ones. The battle reports, the trade logs, none of them. I click on the link, i try to gain access through a connected tab, and all I see is the little hour-glass spin once o twice like its trying to pull up the right screen, and then it stops, and i still have nothing.

Everything is working normally. I can access and respond to messages, i can send attacks. Even the little icons that appear on the right side of the screen to tell you that diferent trades, and reports and available. everything's great except my inability to access my reports. I'm locked out.
thoughts or suggestions?

Lord of the Beaners
Marathon

DeletedUser4967

Please send in a support ticket and one of the team members will be happy to assist you in trying to figure out what the problem is.

DeletedUser

Please send in a support ticket and one of the team members will be happy to assist you in trying to figure out what the problem is.

being that in the last three or so years that I've been in and out of grepo, and this would be the very first ticket I'd be submitting (which should be to say that overall, the system and the servers are vey well handled); how would one go about submitting a support ticket?

also, thanks for the information. I think i would be waiting in limbo otherwise. XD I've come to realize in the last several days just how much anyone depends on reports in these games....

DeletedUser8378

being that in the last three or so years that I've been in and out of grepo, and this would be the very first ticket I'd be submitting (which should be to say that overall, the system and the servers are vey well handled); how would one go about submitting a support ticket?

If you go to your settings in game you will be able to see "support" at the bottom.
If you plan on doing this from your phone and it doesn't work for whatever reason, you can go to this website: CLICK ME~

DeletedUser

Thanks, guys, LulluLea,

you are all very awesome. gonna go take care of that right now. XD

DeletedUser8461

Hey guys, even the little ugrades are noticeable, and always appreciated. But I'm having a small issue, and I would like to know if you think its directly related to the changes made, and/or if there's a simple fix I can make on my end?

So here it is: I seem unable to access any of my Reports. Neither the old ones, or brand new ones. The battle reports, the trade logs, none of them. I click on the link, i try to gain access through a connected tab, and all I see is the little hour-glass spin once o twice like its trying to pull up the right screen, and then it stops, and i still have nothing.

Everything is working normally. I can access and respond to messages, i can send attacks. Even the little icons that appear on the right side of the screen to tell you that diferent trades, and reports and available. everything's great except my inability to access my reports. I'm locked out.
thoughts or suggestions?

Lord of the Beaners
Marathon

I actually have this same issue when trying to play from my work computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.