On Wednesday, December 28th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.128. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
- We added additional improvements to the functionality of the world wonder donation overview and allowed for alliance founders to donate resources to world wonders before 72 hours have passed.
- An automated report will now inform alliance leaders on all applicable worlds that cities of their members may require more attention due to them activating vacation mode.
- Additionally the captcha system has seen an update and some bugs were fixed.
New Features and Changes
- Players with cities on world wonder islands going on vacation generate an automated report to inform alliance leaders about their absence:
- If a player in possession of one or more cities on islands with world wonders owned by their alliance activates vacation mode, alliance leaders automatically receive a report about their action.
- The report contains a list of all cities that may require special attention while this specific alliance member is on vacation.
- Cities are grouped by island and their names are clickable for further action, e.g. going directly to the respective city.
- NOTE: This automatic report is only generated if the previously announced vacation mode changes [Info here] are already active on the respective world. It is bound to this functionality.
- Further improvements have been made to the world wonder donation overview:
- The donation overview can now also be opened from the world wonder tab within the rankings.
- When opening the overview via the ring menu of a specific world wonder, the overview now automatically shows the statistics for this wonder instead of opening the overall overview.
- Players who founded an alliance are now able to make donations to world wonders right after their new alliance was set up.
- The recently implemented 72 hour cooldown for world wonder donations made it impossible for founders of new alliances to start the construction of a world wonder.
- In order to allow for the start of a world wonder construction, the founder of the alliance may now issue donations immediately.
- This change only applies to the actual founder of an alliance, it has no impact on alliance members with the founder role assigned to them.
- Once the era of world wonder is started on new game worlds, the construction of a world wonder will now always unlock all 20 town spots on the island.
- The construction of a world wonder causes all remaining town spots on the respective island to become available in case the construction was started with less than 20 open spots on the island.
- Players restarting can no longer spawn on these islands. Spots are solely available for colonization.
- We updated our captcha system to reCAPTCHA v2. It is now a lot more convenient to prove that you are not a robot.
- Login - If a banned player was allowed the option to restart, Yes/No buttons were displayed but had no functionality as there was already a "Restart" button in place. These extra buttons were now removed.
- Reports - Conquest information - Troop information was not loading properly under certain circumstances.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you might have here.
Your Grepolis Team