Changelog 2.126 Feedback

Discussion in 'Updates & Changelogs - Discussion' started by figtree2, Nov 26, 2016.

Share This Page

1. figtree2

figtree2 Staff Member

Please leave your feedback here.

2. Jack2013

Jack2013 Newcomer

After went through the new feature and changes, the new changes going to messed up the whole thing. the intention for this new changes is good as it will create and allow a more competition environment to all player but this changes should only apply to those world which WW haven't started.

for those world with wonder started or even wonder completed, this changes will not be fair to those wonder holder. this is major changes and I think that inno should proceed with a survey before deploy the changes. Please reconsider again and do not apply this changes to those Wonder started world in order to be fair to those wonder keeper and all the player in Grepolis US.

3. MarkASp

MarkASp Senior Citizen

I really don't like making this retroactive. Worlds already in WW have set their strategies based on the existing behavior, taking advantage of whatever the rules were in place. All alliances could take advantage of the incomplete islands, so this isn't really broken there. I agree, moving forward it could change. But don't screw with worlds already in the existing lame end game.

Jack2013 likes this.
  4. Jack2013

Jack2013 Newcomer

Exactly like what MarkASp said, there's not reason and is not fair for those player/alliance who work hard to build up their wonder. it's all about the strategies based and the new change log will mess the thing up.

New changes was trying to create a more competition and fair environment to everyone, but the new changes was not think ahead for those wonder keep so i can see that there's not fair to wonder keeper.

Every changes should help the game/player work better and not to waste their time and ignore user comment.

5. tlord33

tlord33 Messenger

first thing i've seen that actually makes sense... these players need to realize they are at the mercy of a "free" game... nothing at all about a war game says get as far away from any action and build a city on an island all by itself and hope no can get close... if you all are that worried- you can just found instead of taking internals eh??