Change VM rule??

DeletedUser15839

@Antz2013 @figtree2 @Medic911

^Mods, would like you guys to see this and let me know your thoughts. Same goes for anyone else reading it.

So currently with VM there's a 48 hour wait period. Why, idk. If someone could shed some light on that long of a time that'd be great. I know coding is part of it and I'm no coder so probably speaking in ignorance but idk why 48 hours.

I also do NOT understand why you cannot attack someone but you can BE attacked during these 48 hours. I know it wasn't always this way.. This royally hurts everyone. Especially if enemies find out.

Wht I'd like to suggest is that VM is reduced down to 24 hours total wait time before a full kick in. For the first 12 hours, you can BE attacked AND send attacks as well. And everything continues as it were if VM kicks in while units are still traveling. So if a CS in revolt world and it lands, player still gets city. In Conquest, if it lands, player still waits the time. But owner of sieged city can still try to break it.

This is one thing that has baffled us players for a long time of being able to be attacked but can't attack back. In conquest worlds, this hurts a lot if you try to break a siege of your own..

any thoughts?

DeletedUser836

@Antz2013 @figtree2 @Medic911

^Mods, would like you guys to see this and let me know your thoughts. Same goes for anyone else reading it.

So currently with VM there's a 48 hour wait period. Why, idk. If someone could shed some light on that long of a time that'd be great. I know coding is part of it and I'm no coder so probably speaking in ignorance but idk why 48 hours.

I also do NOT understand why you cannot attack someone but you can BE attacked during these 48 hours. I know it wasn't always this way.. This royally hurts everyone. Especially if enemies find out.

Wht I'd like to suggest is that VM is reduced down to 24 hours total wait time before a full kick in. For the first 12 hours, you can BE attacked AND send attacks as well. And everything continues as it were if VM kicks in while units are still traveling. So if a CS in revolt world and it lands, player still gets city. In Conquest, if it lands, player still waits the time. But owner of sieged city can still try to break it.

This is one thing that has baffled us players for a long time of being able to be attacked but can't attack back. In conquest worlds, this hurts a lot if you try to break a siege of your own..

any thoughts?
There is a 48 hour wait period so if someone has an incoming CS (conquest)/being revolted or close to being under siege/revolted, they can't simply avoid it by activating VM.

You can't attack anyone because they would not have a chance to retaliate against you as VM would activate. Also, you cant initiate conquests or do revolts because they could likely end after the start of VM.

As for your point about breaking your own sieges, I see where you are coming from and can pass that along.

DeletedUser15839

There is a 48 hour wait period so if someone has an incoming CS (conquest)/being revolted or close to being under siege/revolted, they can't simply avoid it by activating VM.

You can't attack anyone because they would not have a chance to retaliate against you as VM would activate. Also, you cant initiate conquests or do revolts because they could likely end after the start of VM.

As for your point about breaking your own sieges, I see where you are coming from and can pass that along.

Thanks Fig. I think you get what I'm ultimately saying though with my first post. I know it's to help prevent VM protection. I think better example would be more of "You can attack for the first x hours but if anything would land after y time, you cannot attack unless it is to yourself". Same would go for any enemies as it is currently.

If I'm still explaining poorly, sorry :/