*CENSORED* Commentary; You're Welcome Byz!

DeletedUser

Welcome to the *CENSORED* commentary thread! Here, *CENSORED* will tell the story of how an irrelevant alliance owns Byz. We're well aware that y'all want to know how we manage to be so awesome :eek:

And for your enjoyment, I'm sure a fight will break out between *CENSORED* members in here because, as many of you claim to know, we all hate each other!

Oh, and Frowny Brown is the worst director who has ever lived. The WWWWWOOOOOORRRRRRSSSSSSTTTTTT.

DeletedUser

Frowny is the worst ever!!!! He always bothers meeee :(

DeletedUser

THATS iT! I QuIt!! Imma Go joIn The FirST MRA I fiND!

DeletedUser

CRACKLE POP! Frowny why did you take us full MRA!?!? All these people and they never communicate with eachother. Can't even break a pathetic Happy Hunting seige!

DeletedUser

CRACKLE POP! Frowny why did you take us full MRA!?!? All these people and they never communicate with eachother. Can't even break a pathetic Happy Hunting seige!

Don't get me started on you, IO. You try to act like Frowny turned us into an MRA, but last time I checked, you're in charge of recruitment. Look into the mirror, dude.

DeletedUser

What are you even saying? CIRCES is frowny's little minion...

DeletedUser

You know what, forget trying to talk to y'all. You're both incorrigible.

Someone tell the stupid story of *CENSORED*. I give up.

DeletedUser

You know what, forget trying to talk to y'all. You're both incorrigible.

Someone tell the stupid story of *CENSORED*. I give up.
well... we came, we beat some stuff up, we split apart at the seams, collapsed, i quit, we became irrelevant, i found out i didn't quit, and that we didn't collapse, and somehow we're still relevant..............