Casual world?

DeletedUser9851

What is needed is a good Conquest 4/4 world. Blessing Good Idea, but dump the 20% rule. That not only discourages quite a few players from playing, but I think it even affects the amount of gold traded. Also no bloody morale.
This would be almost perfect. the 20% rule just ruins everything. However, I would like it to be Revolt.

DeletedUser16278

I agree I think they need to make some modifications to this world. The rule is to low maybe at least jump it up to at least 40% or so

DeletedUser9851

OP's are impossible in this world. I got excited when I was spied on. Yeah, a little action! Nope, the player was too weak to attack me. Maybe it was for a bigger player! Nope. No one in his alliance was big enough. This world is turtle heaven. Come on inno games, make some changes. Help a brother out.

DeletedUser14888

Yes, I have to agree we did well. Took 16 cities in our OP. You just have to learn who is in your attack range. You can effectively run an OP in this world. We just proved it.

DeletedUser9851

Yes, I have to agree we did well. Took 16 cities in our OP. You just have to learn who is in your attack range. You can effectively run an OP in this world. We just proved it.

You guys took 16 cities in this world? I guess they haven't posted that data in Grepointel yet. Cause it says all time cities gain = 7

DeletedUser9851

So, Cannabalism and The Crazies are working as one? That's good teamwork.