captchas left and right

DeletedUser

Is there a reason why I keep getting captchas left and right? Almost every action, requires a captcha. This is flat out retarded. :mad:

DeletedUser

Probably the game was salty about your poor trade ratios in the marketplace. :p

DeletedUser

Probably the game was salty about your poor trade ratios in the marketplace. :p

LOL

The game does get moody sometimes. I think I was asked just once in the last week - annoying, but not too bad for me.

DeletedUser

Is there a reason why I keep getting captchas left and right? Almost every action, requires a captcha. This is flat out retarded. :mad:

They are pretty annoying. However, this is Innogames final answer to grepobot. My last server was Juktas. Earlier this year, Innogames simultaneously banned over 300 separate accounts on that world alone.

Entire alliances were using grepobot to beat legitimate players and hugely skew the game in their favor. These players managed to beat legitimately playing and paying customers because they cheated and were able to gain the top spots on the leaderboards while attacking other alliances that could not compete with their sheer ability to generate resources, and thusly troops.

Personally, yes they annoy me. But every time I get a capcha, I see it as Innogames finally doing something that works to curtail the cheats and frauds that pretended to rule this game. Many of the so-called elite grepolis players are now not so elite after all, and that is a bit of well deserved karma.

DeletedUser

They are pretty annoying. However, this is Innogames final answer to grepobot.

The Russian illegal third party product already has the ability to answer the captcha for the player. Internet has many answers to many questions.

DeletedUser

I am not sure what determines the captchas. I leave my browser open throughout the day so I can just walk over and view what is going on. Quite often I see new messages stating a captcha is needing answered. Half of the time though, by the time I see it the timer has ran to 0 and thus any input gives me a "WRONG" captcha. I do not like how this works and I hope not to suffer consequences due to this. On the other hand, I receive them randomly. Once, I got about 5 in a day. Within the last week I have received only ONE and the online time is the same now as was then.

Really, though, I do not like the timer to answer a captcha because if I am not at my PC when it pops up I get counted as wrong.