Captcha Inputs

DeletedUser

I got a notification saying that I needed to type in something. I Xed out because I did not know what it was and it kind of freaked me out. lol Now it won't display it again. What is that for?

DeletedUser

It's too stop farming bots. Basically it just to confirm that it's you farming, a normal person would answer it and continue where as a bot wouldn't and couldn't continue farming.

DeletedUser

Oh, thank you. It showed up, just had to logout again. I am assuming that you would get banned if you never responded?

DeletedUser

Your account gets flagged if you fail to respond. If you miss them, and continue to miss them, there's a high possibility that you will end up banned, especially if there was activity during the time to input the captcha.

DeletedUser

These are just annoying... I can't believe they would expect people to not actually farm, since it takes several hours for the game to build anything...We aren't going to sit at the browser and watch the clock tick down over a 5-10 hour period!

For me, I was actually playing another browser game in another browser, popped back in to check on my farming progress and saw the captcha... ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous to put those in game.

DeletedUser

Well, it catches out people who cheat. Wouldn't you consider it ridiculous that cheaters would get away with it and use their advantages to pwn you?

DeletedUser

I just wish they were easier for us to read. There are people who are color blind and the color ones on PM sending are difficult to read. I keep getting messed up on if it is a 9, a "g" or a "y" on the bloody things

DeletedUser

I like the idea behind them, I always wondered what made them appear, sometimes I am online, but away from the computer so I wondered if I ever missed any.

DeletedUser298

Ah so that's what triggers them, I've only seen 1 and wondered why I haven't gotten more because I have been online for long amounts of time, just never farm cause it's too boring lol.

DeletedUser

I mess up on a few and have too do another one sometimes they are a little annoying but I understand why they are there. I get them while trying to send messages to other players a lot, guess I am trying to send them too close together sometimes. What is meant by farming? I still have a bit to learn about some of this stuff LOL.

DeletedUser

These capcha input things are starting to drive me crazy. I keep getting them when trying to send a message, why is this. Also I've just messed up on 4 in a row it keeps saying wrong input when i know it was correct. I don't wish to be banned due to something this stupid. Why do they keep popping up while messaging?

DeletedUser298

That's for mass mailing messages, and it's to prevent bots that spam advertisments to every person in the world.

DeletedUser

I asked support about it be cause I did not want to get banned over making mistakes with capcha . They replied to my message and just said to refresh the capcha until you get 1 you can read better and nothing at all about getting banned for making mistakes.I am pretty sure they can tell who is farming with bots! I am playing long hrs on here to build my city and troops so I may be ready to start taking over my starting Island.

DeletedUser3146

the capchas are set by the game system and are random,, the moderators do not have control over them and can not set them to anyone. you may not get one for days,months or ever,,, then again you may get one once a day for some reason.

please remember tho that they are under control by the game system.