Captain Low Brow and the cauldron of hate.

DeletedUser

storyteller.gif

Stop me if you've heard this epic tale of tragedy,
I wish not to bore the court in all it's Majesty;
You see, one thing you must understand
this story is about a mouse and not a man.
4264d1341496469-what-cartoon-character-best-fits-your-fiat-mightymouse.jpg

Now then let me see where to begin?
Ah Yes, with IPfreely In2wind,
The Spider Witch of clan cold-hearted.
103939-arachne_1_large.jpg

And let's not forget the Ogre, Bravo.
Who of coarse has since departed,
Last word that was heard, down deep in Mexico.
f746ZSby13-4.png

See Kids,
By the time CLB came to be, most of this was history.
but the wicked witch had spun a web laden with deceit.
and with it hoped to trap a man, this was the plan
but of course this would be no easy feat.
But if she could then surely they would pick up her broken banner.
If not she'd just cast a spell of puppetry in such a timely manner.
all_aboard_the_FAIL_BUS_by_demoneyes303.jpg

Unfortunately this proved not to be, and turn into quite the comedy
When she caught a mouse and not a man you see.
mouse-trap.jpg

Then when words she spoke to invoke, it once again became a joke .
For Voodoo Tricks, at least ones like this, don't quite work right on mice you see,
The hero that was to be is now a muppet of a mouse with real no grasp of reality.
tumblr_m46i0tbWmB1r59isjo1_400.jpg

Drunk with delusion he dances about his cauldron of hate,
Boasting of moral victories he stirs it up for all his mates.
This potent poultice of rotten politics, with a touch of madness
and perhaps even a hint of cowardliness.
It is a truly wretched and rotten concoction,
with blood of enemies imagined & the tears of a paper dragon.
cryingcartoondragon.gif

Now it falls to he who puffs twice to rid us of all these mice.
So when one sees this delusional dancing Muppet of a mouse and all his merry mates
Screaming cries of Havoc to any who will listen, rise up with haste help them to their fate.
For Captain Low Brow and his mousy crew hold no monopoly on our fun.
Go forth and know, truth is this game is for the amusement of everyone.
thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9476

I have a story too!!!

Little bunny Foo Foo Hopping through the forest Scooping up the field mice And bopping 'em on the head And down came the Good Fairy
And she said "Little bunny Foo Foo I don't like you're attitude Scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head! I'll give you three chances then I am going to turn you into a goon!

The next day.....

Little bunny Foo Foo Hopping through the forest Scooping up the field mice And bopping 'em on the head And down came the Good Fairy
And she said "Little bunny Foo Foo I don't like you're attitude Scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head! I'll give you two more chances then I am going to turn you into a goon!

The next day....
And she said "Little bunny Foo Foo I don't like you're attitude Scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head! I'll give you one more chance then I am going to turn you into a goon!

The next day.....

And said "I gave you three chances and now i will turn you into a goon!"

POOF!!!

Moral of the story: Hare today and goon tomorrow!!!!

DeletedUser

I give a 10 for the nostalgia factor, but only a 1 for originality, come on I'm sure you can do better! Lets get this poetry slam, no pun intended, going! :p

DeletedUser9476

Yes i can do better but I thought this little poem brought up an interesting point! I shall write an original though. I will be sure to add extra female angst to the mix as well!

DeletedUser

You can't beat a lovely bit of female angst. Bring it on Urbiegirl :cool:

DeletedUser6798

I dont think you can have EXTRA female angst.. I think female angst is limitless in and of itself.

Especially Urbie... she crazy

DeletedUser

cray+cray.jpg

UberG
The moral of the bunny foo foo story is not lost on me. I wrote this silly little poem w/o such transparency and thusly it should be considered w/ much less depth. One could even say it's rather shallow but in my defense my actions did not lack reason. And at least I have the honor to publish my tomfoolery on front street for all to judge. When Captain Low Brow to presumes to know people he does not and evokes the notion of having more fun playing this game than any of the rest of us, well I suppose it inspired me to show everyone exactly how much fun I truly am having. I love fun even if I have to make it, poke it, I just gotta have it. Tickle me pink and call me a fun junkie.

DeletedUser7985

That is really good TT. I had not seen this until now.

DeletedUser

That is really good TT. I had not seen this until now.
ahhh old rivalries. Been kind of a bore, well with you focused on the east, FB & SMM treachery, No Er-knee, no Bren and Boraxx gone now too, whats an infamous troll to do...?

DeletedUser7985

I hear ya TT. Well the East ended up being a real bore. They attacked us and now they want peace, what is a Minnie Mouse to do! I got all dressed up and shaved my legs. Oh wait am I Captain Low Brow or am I Mighty Mouse, so confusing. :) I hear it is fun down south but the egos some of those Last Rites guys have WOW.