Can't upgrade building

DeletedUser

i have the resources needed to upgrade harbor or something else and the option is visible to click and i have the resources needed but when i click on it,it says "Not Enough resources available."

DeletedUser

It only does this to me when I have the exact same amount of resources to upgrade the building. Lets say if the building costs 1000 wood 1000 stone and 1000 silver. I have more than a thousand wood, more than a thousand stone, and exactly 1000 silver, it will show me that note. Is that the case for you?

DeletedUser566

I have at least 10% more than each of the resources... at least one of them is double... the only other thing I see is a new research for Democracy..

Ok.. I started farming my villiages and my resources went down... which means I did not have as much as I thought and why it would not let me research it even though I had the click spot on the research icon

and sorry ... I am having difficulty with the screen process on my computer... it is not one of my skill sets

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can the next person who says anything about this bug please include screenshots?

DeletedUser566

I updated the information in my post... I just can't seem to get screen shot to work for me...

DeletedUser600

I was having the same problem yesterday when trying to upgrade the temple. Had more than enough resources, the button was highlighted as if active, and every time I clicked it told me the same. 'not enough resources'. I refreshed, logged in and out several times, and still couldn't get it to work. Finally later on that evening I tried again and it went through.

I will try and get screen shots if it happens again.

DeletedUser

a few members on gamma are having this problem also can not change time zone..no option available....

i smell a roll back coming.

DeletedUser

a few members on gamma are having this problem also can not change time zone..no option available....

i smell a roll back coming.

There is no rollback coming, so please do not troll and rile people up about it. If anyone read the Changelog I posted, you would see that this particular issue with the settings is being corrected in that tomorrow.

As for the upgrade issue, please submit a ticket with screenshots so that I can take a look.

DeletedUser

i have the resources needed to upgrade harbor or something else and the option is visible to click and i have the resources needed but when i click on it,it says "Not Enough resources available."

This is caused by the Browser and Server being slightly out of sync with the resources, is a common issue if you do a quick refresh you then see the real resources. The browser is displaying more than you actually have.