can't log in -- update going on for 45 minutes now

DeletedUser8950

how long does it take to do today's update (which wasn't even announced btw) ?? I have tried for the past 45 minutes to log in to Helorus but always get the system notification shown below. My other worlds (us-Baris and en-Dimale) are working fine after update, just Helorus doesn't let me log in.

Any idea how long it will take to fix that?

hsnOUdu.png

DeletedUser12822

That is really weird. The last update happened almost a week ago.

DeletedUser1048

That's strange. Updated surprised me too, but it only lasted about 5 minutes. Should be fine.

Edit: No you're right, it won't let me get into Helorus either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14617

Will Revolt Countdowns be frozen? I was supposed to launch a CS an hour ago....

DeletedUser14687

I was getting the same thing. Now the same red bar pops us and says "Please Enter a Title". Only on Helorus????

DeletedUser15073

Have NOT been able to log my account for 2 days now. Any link to support just goes looking for 'open' tickets, how am I supposed to make a ticket if link only supports 'open' tickets. This is dumb & so is an update scheduled or not on a weekend/peek play time.

DeletedUser271

Have NOT been able to log my account for 2 days now. Any link to support just goes looking for 'open' tickets, how am I supposed to make a ticket if link only supports 'open' tickets. This is dumb & so is an update scheduled or not on a weekend/peek play time.

Click on the "Contact us" button in the upper right corner of the support window.