Cancel button disappeared permanently

DeletedUser7629

Please can a Mod help ASAP or at least chime in to say this will be addressed ASAP.

The little cancel "x"'s next to your troop movements from a city (in the little drop down screen) are no longer there. Its kinda glitchy, sometimes there, most times not. AND if I actually click on the movement to then open the larger window for that single movement, there you can cancel still (thank god). Sometimes after doing that to one, then the others little red x cancel buttons show up again in the little drop down window as they should/used to.

Anyway, this will cause me to lose cities if its not fixed before the time I need to do intricate canceling of more than one movement. And it used to work and be fine. So I know this is a issue. Unless its done purposely to make us purchase the Admin ?

I am on Safari on a Mac. PLEASE address this issue asap. It used to be there and work fine, and I have changed nothing in computer since. So something happened on your guy's end. And obviously this is serious. As canceling dodges are what this game is about.

Using the larger window is not as good, cause it only allows for one movement window to be open at a time and to cancel multiple movements quickly, you can't open the window, cancel, then close it, open another, etc.. quicker than just using the little drop down screen that has all movements there and cancel from there.

Let me know asap, and thanks

Infa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

this has happened to me , too.
there is one way around it.
click on the attack icon, and theres a big button in the bottom right hand corner of the attack-wave-screen that says "cancel"

DeletedUser7629

Thank you for chiming in and confirming this glitch/bug to the Mods as well.

Yes I do know about that window, as I said in my post. But it does not work to quickly cancel more than one movement, like you can in the little drop down screen.

When things get rough on some seriously detailed attacks, I am dodge a few different movements and need to cancel them to close to each other to go open the next window. This is not a problem with the little drop down screen in which you cancel quickly cancel multiple movements.

They need to fix this ASAP, as this can cause cities to be lost that normally would not be lost before if it worked as it used to.

DeletedUser6486

You can't recall your troops if they've been moving for more than 10mins

DeletedUser7629

You can't recall your troops if they've been moving for more than 10mins

Yep. Know that. This is not that. The little red "x"'s to cancel are no longer there period, ever. Even right after launch. You now have to manually open up the window, and cancel from there. Then manually open up the next ones window, and cancel from there, etc..

This will cost a city one day. Or force us to buy the Admin. I would like it just back to how it was last month please :-D This can NOT be yet another huge advantage that people that buy the Admin get over people that don't. It was already bad enough by having to do it that way vs the way the Admin lets you do it. But now not haven git there at all is horrible.

Can any mod verify this problem and then please let us know if there will be a fix, or if it is just the new way its going to be ?

Again, I am experiencing this on Safari browser and using Mac. Check-Mate is experiencing this issue too, but I am uncertain as to what he is on.

Thanks

Infa

DeletedUser7629

This still isn't fixed, and no mod to chime in with any comforting support ?

Will this be fixed with the new update ? What caused it to do this ?

-------------------------------------
UPDATE
-------------------------------------

I notice this seems to only happen in US19 Sigma for me. But I only play 2 worlds total. Bottom line is, it is working as usual in US26 Athens. Hopefully this helps troubleshoot it.

DeletedUser

I experienced this issue on Mu yesterday. When I saw your thread today, I gave the info to a senior team member for investigation. Sorry for the inconvenience while we look into these issues.

DeletedUser7629

I experienced this issue on Mu yesterday. When I saw your thread today, I gave the info to a senior team member for investigation. Sorry for the inconvenience while we look into these issues.

Thanks so much CrimsonBlue ! Please keep me updated

DeletedUser7629

This issue has been fixed. I thank the Grepolis team for quickly fixing it, and I thank CrimsonBlue for helping bring it to their attention.

DeletedUser

This issue has been fixed. I thank the Grepolis team for quickly fixing it, and I thank CrimsonBlue for helping bring it to their attention.
I am having this same problem and am losing my military right now because of the issue. Can anyone take care of this for me?