Canadian Server

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, Dockendor here and as you may have been able to tell from my thread's title is that my question is: Why isn't there a Canadian server? (I'm going to feel very stupid if there is)

I myself am a Canadian and am playing on the American server, I am fine with this because so far I LOVE[/size=20] the staff and players!

But I am just wondering, I'm guessing that there aren't enough interested players, wouldn't surprise me!

*cough* youtube.ca *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, there is no Canadian server. I cannot envision that there will ever be one either, but I could be proven wrong one day. We call this the US server but really this server is more of the English language server for this geographic areas time zones. The International server is the other English language server and is geared more toward the time zones across the pond. I just could not see a situation where having a separate Canadian server would add value as we can open as many worlds as necessary to fulfill demand of any English speaking players in this time zone area.

DeletedUser

Alright sounds good, I just found out that another member in my alliance is Canadian so at least there are a few :D