Can we get a Filter capability on Searching Trades that matches the Filter Posting?

DeletedUser7362

Can we get a Filter capability on Searching Trades that matches the Filter Posting? There are over 30 pages of trades in our world within 4 hrs of me. It SUCKS to have to wade through it all clicking incessantly to find Alliance and Pacts mates. Can you PLEASE add the same filter to Search for trades that you have for Posting Trades (Alliance, Alliance & Pacts, All) so we can cut through the chaff?

Also, can you change so we can sort by OFFERED in search? I want to see only Wood Trades, but I have to search through all. That is a royal PIA. Very easy addition to limit my searches by priority. Pick Wood/Silver/Rock as your priority search. Pick Secondary priority (e.g. Wood for Silver). All wood trades will show up, but the Wood silver will show first. Then Wood Rock. If I selected Alliance only, I would only see that trade subset for my alliance mates.

Can't believe this doesn't exist already, since it does on the posts.

Thanks!

DaBeef

DeletedUser

I think the second part of your question has already been implemented, if you meant the Resource filter (like if you want to see Wood offered and Silver to trade for) then yeah, it's been done. I think this is it: http://prntscr.com/3ir5zv

As for your first question, seems like a good idea to have a search filter for your alliance only or alliance and pact mates only and I assume that Grepolis doesn't have this option.