Can The Misfits Declare War For Once?

DeletedUser9662

I find it hilarious how he's inacitve and you're giving me crap for booting him? Why would I keep someone who just up and quits the game and doesn't return? In which, you guys got lucky he went inactive as it was.

Like I said, just wait until we actually come back at you and you guys see what we're capable of. I guarantee you'll be playing a different tune.

And at the time I last posted you hadn't taken it yet. Now it's 11-0. But like I said, you're already slowing down now that I'm back.

1st off I wasn't giving crap about you booting him. I just said he was my friend. I felt bad for him as he is getting killed right now and went inactive, don't see where I am giving you crap. 2nd as much as I don't like VS for my reasons :D, they are killing you right now and all you ever say is wait until we come back at you... Its been what, 3 days? Change this war around then start talking, good luck to both sides,

Kyle out!

DeletedUser1022

I find it hilarious how he's inacitve and you're giving me crap for booting him? Why would I keep someone who just up and quits the game and doesn't return? In which, you guys got lucky he went inactive as it was.

I thought you said he was our spy, now you're saying he was inactive? But yeah, he went inactive but you didn't do anything to stop us from taking his cities.

Like I said, just wait until we actually come back at you and you guys see what we're capable of. I guarantee you'll be playing a different tune.

Kyle made a good point, what's taking so long? We've been waiting for a fight, but you really haven't offered us any. Don't get me wrong, we like the new cities you've given us though.

And at the time I last posted you hadn't taken it yet. Now it's 11-0. But like I said, you're already slowing down now that I'm back.

So what you are saying is that your alliance is absolutely nothing without you? That's too bad.

DeletedUser

well, soon to be 14-0. Paul, would you like to find some kind of diplomatic solution and end this war??

DeletedUser9276

well, soon to be 14-0. Paul, would you like to find some kind of diplomatic solution and end this war??
I hope this is sarcasm mate, why you want to end a war where you are clearly hammering the other team. Would guess you are recieving a good amount of bp from it as well. More enemies = more targets = more bp = more culture = more cities. Wars are fantastic fro growth never understood all the hand holding.

Paul you were criticizing SA for pacting up with people earlier, that is hardly fair. You are pacted with the #1 alliance on the server, bit hypocritical to harp on others for wanting allies no?

DeletedUser1022

Technically it is more, we just had them in siege yesterday, but now we do have them! :D

But don't worry, the score will continue to go up.

DeletedUser9662

Well whoopity dang doo! They need to put some numbers up, or they will become the next laughing stock...wait, are they already :p?

EDIT: not laughing stock yet!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kyle: sorry that wasn't at you for the inactive post. And PBrett and Hman. You're right. You guys are pounding us. We weren't prepared for the war at all. Most of our defense was in the south. And because I know you guys HAD been preparing for it with all the "incidents" that arose before the war, of course you're going to come out strongly and make us look like fools.

And yes, "give it time". I know it's been three days and the score isn't changing much in favor for my team. But like I said, give it time. It's not that my team is nothing without me, because without me they're still just as strong. This world has 17 months left. 3 days, is like 3 minutes. I'm not at all worried about the score nor about the time frame. Because I know what's coming for one and I also know how this'll actually turn out in the end. The x-khorne war and the kaleb war was exactly like this (only attacks and not conquests though the kalebs got a LOT of CS' out to us). And look where both are at now. One is nothing and the other is dead. Besides, with VS being the first to hit 10 cities from us, and are doing really well against us. Obviously I have a challenge. BUT, I like challenges and so does my team. And that is why we're at #2 and why we're still here. We're not going anywhere.

And as for my pact, yeah I still kinda do have fair game to call out SA as they'll go and pact with everyone on the board to beat us. Their main leader has already lost the game once and came back via an invite to get a REALLY good position and to get back into base protection for 5 days AND was recruiting everyone and their mother who was near them and even into other oceans near us. Of which, SA no long has anyone to recruit and most that they did left because they didn't want to be thrown into a war. On top of that, they're also "at war" (or should I say, giving cities away) to THC as well. BUT, they pay NO attention to that because Sunmaven (who is the leader who already lost once) is SO intent on beating my team. In which, that score is now 37-8 and they keep dropping like flies. There's about 8 players that do a thing in SA now and my team is literally going at the 8 just make them suffer and wear out. Because the rest will be a piece of cake to take.

Point is, everyone can laugh at us now and talk all they want. But in the end, things will be different. I don't care about upfront results. I care for the final result.

DeletedUser9662

Paul has spoken. That last part really has me wondering what will happen.

DeletedUser4951

Wow its really sad to see some people taking it to personal insults (PB). Maybe I should take the forum mod job, its clearly needed.

As for the score credit where credit is due. VS is for the moment beating TM. But some things to note. Having worked with Paul closely, I can say that he has never lied to me or anyone at WH/Elysium once. He was always upfront and forward in his goals and requests and kept things open. I don't think he'd give someone the run around unless someone else did it to him first and was caught.

Regardless, I think its pretty classless to start insulting people so blatantly or acting like you're above someone. If I recall correctly a few of us at WH couldn't get VS to leave us alone about diplomacy so I wouldn't act so high and mighty. ;) Now, I love me some good trash talk and I understand that it can escalate. But try to save it for later posts and not be the first person to throw it out there. Also do yourself a favor and keep it game related. Calling someone stupid for the sake of doing so makes you look classless and reflects bad on your alliance.

In short, PB, do yourself a favor and tone it down a notch. I can respect that VS is winning and they probably have something to prove by doing so. But, I've more than once taken a losing team and beat a superior team by simply exposing their rudeness and arrogance.

DeletedUser

I agree with you Smilodon, I did go a little overboard. I would also like to apologize to Paul if my comments seemed offensive to him. I just don't like people being dishonest for the sake of being dishonest. You may have not experienced it with him, but I have. I know this is just a game, but it wouldn't hurt to be honest. Instead of calling a 120 ls attack a "farming run", call it what it is, an attack.

I don't think I am above anybody else, I just like to play this game and have fun. that's all. this is my relax time.

I know I shouldn't care about such things, but it's like this SA score he keeps posting. When I go to grepointel and do compare conquers and click all time in that war, it pulls up 26-8. Now that's a good score, why embellish it. I'm sorry, I just don't get things like that.

I'll also admit I do have a little anger issues, which I have been working on. I have always let small stuff irk me. I'll be a better more respectful player from here on out. The last thing I wanted was to make myself or my alliance look classless.

DeletedUser4951

Bp farming, bud. At this point in time more people farm for BP rather than resources. I made a lot of LS nukes when I was here and always sent them on BP farming runs against TR's Bireme towns.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess we can quit calling this a war then, we are just bp farming each other. TM and VS are both getting plenty of it. LOL.

What world are you in now?

Congratulations to TM, they have their first VS city. Hats off to webb.

DeletedUser

Vs War score now 14-2. Redneckioe caught my CS lol :(

And The reason why Greopintel/stats doesn't show 38-8 is because SA has kicked out over 30 people who were once SA that we took cities from. OR, they booted right as our CS landed. As soon as we took a city or two, they got booted so the stats wouldn't be there. It's how they've maintained better numbers. They've merge two alliances into them. Recruited people in 2 oceans away to try to flank us, and nothing is working. And now all they can do is pact with our enemies. Which is you Pbrett.

That's why the score isn't there. But I still keep track via the Conquest tab in the Alliance button. They can try to "hide" the score but the score is still counted.

DeletedUser

15-2.

ahhhh, I see. skewed war numbers. You see, this whole time I thought you were an elitist that thought everyone else was just dumb.

we're not enemies, we're just bp farming each other. ;) LOL

DeletedUser

I will admit this "War" is pretty sad.. LOL. I really don't see a reason to fight but we are. Oh well.

Anyways, been a hectic week for me. Found out my GF's mom has stage 4 lung cancer. On top of that, (her parents are split btw), both her mom and dad lost their jobs. Dad lost the car. So my gf is the only one out of her family making income.

Then my work had me scheduled all over the place with horrible hours and my own business is exploding (good problem).

Any prayers and thoughts for my girl's family would be really appreciated.

But to updated all scores with all wars I'm in:
Sa Score - 39-8
THC Score - 6-2
VS Score - 2-15

But anyways, I think the world is slowing down because a lot of people are having exams and such.