Can The Misfits Declare War For Once?

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad to see that maybe this war can trun around because you are getting a bit of a pounding right now.

DeletedUser

Yes we are :(

In which I'm pretty sure they had a spy here (good call VS), but that's taken care of now.

Anyways, back to the action!

DeletedUser

PRetty sure I just booted him buddy. And really? I'm an expert in finding spies.

In which, half of your alliance is feeding me info now that they know I'm back so watch out ;)

(and they're doing it because they recognize great leadership and are asking to join me when the war is close to over. So pay attention to those who don't do anything! :D )

DeletedUser

9-0 them. Guess my being back really has slowed them down. Went 8-0 in 3 days. So that's ALMOST 3 a day (2.xxxxxxxxxxx cities per day lol). Look at that. I'm just back on and I'm already slowing them down lol :p

Woo!

DeletedUser

lichonbby was my favorite trading partner. Anyways, we both can end this war real quick and control an entire quadrant if both sides are willing. Although I have no idea what paul thinks, how about brew, lichonbby, redneck, cl12345, pb, and canter join us-maybe a few others. Either way the war will be the main actives going at each others throats, and the small inactives getting wiped out in the process. So this is just a shortcut and both sides can relax, and get a decent nights sleep, and have a social life.

DeletedUser

lichonbby was my favorite trading partner. Anyways, we both can end this war real quick and control an entire quadrant if both sides are willing. Although I have no idea what paul thinks, how about brew, lichonbby, redneck, cl12345, pb, and canter join us-maybe a few others. Either way the war will be the main actives going at each others throats, and the small inactives getting wiped out in the process. So this is just a shortcut and both sides can relax, and get a decent nights sleep, and have a social life.

Thank god! someone trades me what I want! thanks mate!

DeletedUser

Thank god! someone trades me what I want! thanks mate!

even though my grammar sucks :), It was used in the past tense, but it was nice having someone 20-30 minutes away as opposed to 1-3 hours away. If this war ends, we can resume trading. But anyways look at the map, and realize that if you join us that we'll have almost the entire western hemisphere for ourselves and a better quality of life.

DeletedUser

but it was nice having someone 20-30 minutes away as opposed to 1-3 hours away. If this war ends, we can resume trading. But anyways look at the map, and realize that if you join us that we'll have almost the entire western hemisphere for ourselves and a better quality of life.

Exactly! 20-30 min is quick! Im glad youre nearby man.

DeletedUser

Updated score is now 10-1 VS. I completely forgot we took a city on Thursday lol.

But congrats VS, you're officially the "biggest threat" to us in taking the most cities from us. Good job.

I can't wait for the next couple of days though lol :)

DeletedUser

actually it's 11-0, the 11th will show up when grepointel updates. you do realize everyone can go to grepointel.com and compare conquers don't you?

I noticed you like to kick players out that are losing cities to us, that's one way to keep the score down. LMAO

DeletedUser

I noticed your "spy" was SPG and it's kinda funny how the war was announced and he went inacitve immediately following.. Kinda funny as he used to be part of your alliance lol. And it's only 1 guy which was spg. Gaben got banned (from what I wa told for very poor language), which doesn't uphold my team's standards. So naturally I'ma boot him.

And don't worry, you'll do the same thing once we take people down to 3 cities or less. Just give it some time. Ever wonder why we're making it so easy for you?

And Oh no you're right 10-0. I misread the name there haha.

But anyways, Don't get too comfy just yet. And I doubt you'll hit 11 today or tomorrow. As you still only have 10 lol.

DeletedUser

no, we did take number 11 today. go check grepointel, it's already showed up. I also find it hilarious that you think spg was a spy for us.

also, I would never boot a player for losing a city. we fight together, we die together. VS

DeletedUser

I find it hilarious how he's inacitve and you're giving me crap for booting him? Why would I keep someone who just up and quits the game and doesn't return? In which, you guys got lucky he went inactive as it was.

Like I said, just wait until we actually come back at you and you guys see what we're capable of. I guarantee you'll be playing a different tune.

And at the time I last posted you hadn't taken it yet. Now it's 11-0. But like I said, you're already slowing down now that I'm back.

DeletedUser

yep, it's all because you're back. you have made all the difference. LMAO. what a joke.