Can someone clarify research details??

• Thread starter DeletedUser2714
  • Start date

DeletedUser2714

Hey guys..I was specifically wondering about the extent of the phalanx and battering ram researches. My question is, do those researched abilities only extend to your troops, or do they extend to the troops in your city from another player too?

I have always thought it was specifically for your troops, coming from that city...but recently I have seen ATT/DEF templates that ask if you have the afore-mentioned abilities researched.

Thanks for your insight!

-altec

DeletedUser836

Hey guys..I was specifically wondering about the extent of the phalanx and battering ram researches. My question is, do those researched abilities only extend to your troops, or do they extend to the troops in your city from another player too?

I have always thought it was specifically for your troops, coming from that city...but recently I have seen ATT/DEF templates that ask if you have the afore-mentioned abilities researched.

Thanks for your insight!

-altec
The researches effect ONLY your troops from the city that has the research. The troops of another player will not receive the benefit nor will your own troops from a different city get the benefit unless you have it researched in that city.

DeletedUser271

The researches effect ONLY your troops from the city that has the research. The troops of another player will not receive the benefit nor will your own troops from a different city get the benefit unless you have it researched in that city.

I'm pretty sure that once Phalanx and Ram have been researched in a city, they give their bonus to all the troops supporting that city, regardless of where the troops come from.