Can Apoc Take a city from Exit ??

DeletedUser7992

Well its 3-0 exit now and they have 11 noobish attacks... I will post results.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser7992

great timing I might just click on VM until this is over.. Apoc is for real !!
Screen shot 2014-05-23 at 8.10.42 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2014-05-23 at 8.10.55 PM.jpg

DeletedUser7992

If you could that would be great !! no sweat if you cant.

DeletedUser

And what alliance are you in these days Green Terrow..Can you shoot straight? Curious..

DeletedUser

Sorry, I meant Teen Arrow, I mean Green Narrow...NO I meant..Lean Burrow...acck..I can't spell..All I have to say is..man..he has some helpful tips and hints for the noobs.

DeletedUser10048

Comical, I bet he was gutted when the report came through from the seastorm

DeletedUser7992

update 100 attacks so far.. the landed a cs then i killed it.. more importantly my militia and a few birs gave my many bpeez. i go on the offensive later. o yea thanks for the 2 slots now i can eat 2 of your cities... the real question is will apoc try and break my sieges ?? lol
cj1l9gndtu3nduyvi.gif

DeletedUser7992

so another 50 attacks and lightning bolts later I have not lost a city and took 2 more apoc cities .. in a few hours i have another slot for another apoc city.
ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

DeletedUser10048

Beast LOL Seems like apoc have called some friends from The Greeks to help them out also.

2r3jj28.png

DeletedUser

TEEN NARROW..MEAN LEAN ARROW...I FOUND YOU! Wow..you are one special founder...I can't wait for your 4, 2k cities to come near my way :)

DeletedUser10048

TEEN NARROW..MEAN LEAN ARROW...I FOUND YOU! Wow..you are one special founder...I can't wait for your 4, 2k cities to come near my way :)

Wrong thread Toobe, theres always room for spam in other threads.

j10f1g.png