Calydon - US47 Q&A

DeletedUser2654

Just so we have somewhere to ask questions :)

So did Renegades merge into Team No Lack?

DeletedUser10619

i believe they are merging with either Refugees or Honey Badgers

DeletedUser11069

I heard leadership failed members going to refugees or honey badgers

DeletedUser3109

Yeah, I failed massively. I spent a week with terrible Internet, and with not much organization the alliance failed, I take full responsibility and I feel the rest of leadership shouldn't be blamed as I clearly wasn't capable, and they were trying to cover for me.

DeletedUser2654

Yeah, I failed massively. I spent a week with terrible Internet, and with not much organization the alliance failed, I take full responsibility and I feel the rest of leadership shouldn't be blamed as I clearly wasn't capable, and they were trying to cover for me.

Happens to me every other world, I leave for a couple days come back and the alliance is gone or in a state of beyond repair.

DeletedUser2654

Because they thought their 10 good players could carry lots of deadweight.

Nvm 8 good players I got kicked and Joegz left because of bad leadership.

DeletedUser2654

and thouse 8 are? none of them look really great

By great I don't mean having a sling nuke or a crown or 15 cities, I mean they have very good communication skills.

I would rather have an inexperienced team with great communication than a Experienced team with little communication.

DeletedUser

By great I don't mean having a sling nuke or a crown or 15 cities, I mean they have very good communication skills.

I would rather have an inexperienced team with great communication than a Experienced team with little communication.

what do u need to communicate for if ur experienced? u pretty much know what to do.... just post the CS landing time either way

DeletedUser10619

Woah man! Why is it that RL has Bad Graphics are losing some players or going down in rank?
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

DeletedUser12242

because recruiting other peoples members causes you to make enemies lol the leader there is lacking.

DeletedUser4951

Not necessarily bad to recruit other's members so long as they can contribute and you can lead them. In Troy my premade is now down to I think 6 or 7 original members this was out of about 100 starting members.

DeletedUser2063

Wait guys I have a question. Where can you hire a good diver? See, I'm not asking for me, but maybe Cleo could use one to try and salvage some of the wreckage from all of their dead CS's. Got another tonight. Great BP.

DeletedUser

hey fermenting any chance I can hire you to trash talk for me I'm to buzy taking city's and attacking people to come up with some original stuff