Calling Tau Out

DeletedUser

BB only supports BB , we dont need to have others stack our cities

DeletedUser2770

im excited stogie...i know we have a lively bunch cant wait to see some of there answers

DeletedUser7919

I, personally, am waiting with baited breath for enlightenment from Mr. Trash, myself.

DeletedUser7938

Im not going back and forth about this but u guys claim other alliances dont send u support right? Or now do u want to change it to lts? Which one? Because if u want proof SVB is helping with support, no problem. We caught a tba spy because he was sending one of u guys support lol, but if that doesnt count then ok lol. Just stop it. I hate dudes that constantly make excuses for everything. Just say we have pacts, we share forums, we get others to help support, we kick players out that we make inactive and quit before we finish conquesting them so the stats dont reflect against BB. For you guys to be so great, u sound like a bunch of losers. I can tell this is the only game u guys are halfway good at lol. Please ally with who i think ur gonna ally with so i can destroy them with ease. That will be plenty more quitting, inactive BB members that u will drop when our cs come. Your not fooling anyone anymore. You guys are gonna get put on blast from now on......

DeletedUser6817

Im not going back and forth about this but u guys claim other alliances dont send u support right? Or now do u want to change it to lts? Which one? Because if u want proof SVB is helping with support, no problem. We caught a tba spy because he was sending one of u guys support lol, but if that doesnt count then ok lol. Just stop it. I hate dudes that constantly make excuses for everything. Just say we have pacts, we share forums, we get others to help support, we kick players out that we make inactive and quit before we finish conquesting them so the stats dont reflect against BB. For you guys to be so great, u sound like a bunch of losers. I can tell this is the only game u guys are halfway good at lol. Please ally with who i think ur gonna ally with so i can destroy them with ease. That will be plenty more quitting, inactive BB members that u will drop when our cs come. Your not fooling anyone anymore. You guys are gonna get put on blast from now on......

Ok so we've got a spy who sent us some support? ill let you claim that even though i dont know who it is. You obviously know were with sempervic, but they dont send us anything support wise because we dont need it. Out of my 40+ cities, i have 2 cities that i provide myself lts with. Truth to all this is that you guys have to work with a bunch of different alliances together to take our inactives and crappier players. We dont kick any of our guys before your conquests are done to "improve" stats. Fact of the matter is that you guys have very few cities by us and the ones you do are loaded with lts. You guys took cities from lower players which is smart because you guys realize you cant take any real cities from us(AD, Keelee, Myself, Seniph, etc.) Please come on down and migrate over and do something. I dont need to prove anything to you guys, my stats speak for themselves. Feel free to continue ranting about how we are awful and suck at everything, it's only a matter of time before one of the alliances in the coalition falls, and everyone realizes that they dont want to take us on.

On a side note, I'm glad your piggly wiggly king is back. Bout time

DeletedUser7938

Romo, i like you, u are funny. So i will take it easy on u in here but notice u said, "Please come on down and migrate over and do something." Umm didnt we cross 2 oceans to fight u guys? U want us to come closer lol? Sounds like a turtle bro.....
So we havent taken that many inactive cities from BB, u guys grab them pretty quick. Not sure exactly what your selling on that one. But the goal isnt to take the most cities. Its to make the enemy quit. I put more BB in vm mode than u guys conquered SKS cities lol.

Ok im done, enjoy the forums gentlemen and ladies, see you all in a week!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Romo, i like you, u are funny. So i will take it easy on u in here but notice u said, "Please come on down and migrate over and do something." Umm didnt we cross 2 oceans to fight u guys? U want us to come closer lol? Sounds like a turtle bro.....
So we havent taken that many inactive cities from BB, u guys grab them pretty quick. Not sure exactly what your selling on that one. But the goal isnt to take the most cities. Its to make the enemy quit. I put more BB in vm mode than u guys conquered SKS cities lol.

so does that mean you are going to attack me in a week? its going to take you that long??

DeletedUser2770

1st..... You are correct you migrated 2 oceans to fight us, I give you that the question is why would you do such a thing. You should be fighting the aliances in your ocean. Personally I cant blv you got players to by into migrating to fight someone who didnt even know you existed?

2nd.... What players did you guys put into vacation mode.... If you think someone will go into vaca mode because they lost a few cities way way outside our core your foolish. Those players that went into vaca mode will be back shortly

3rd.... Our policy has always been 48 hrs of inactivity and you lose your cities. We are an alliance that believes that this is a war game and play it that way. If your not here your not warring and why give opposition an easy, unchallenged city. Which by the way for you noobs is general practice with any good alliance unless the cities are in safe zones

4th.... I honestly dont know what you guys are bragging about... One alliance of 44 members is fighting 5 alliances of 40+ members and winning clearly winning at that. You guys have no one to fight but us, 1 front to fight on and should be able to load your cities up with so many troops that we cant even go for them.... We can do none of those things and were still on the offensive, still taking more cities than losing and having the most fun we have had.....

If I were in the coalition I would be ashamed of the girly behavior you guys exhibit and furthermore I would be so ashamed to hear players losing cities as there should be no excuse for it given all the stated facts.... The one fact that you guys continue to leave out and forget is that coalitions never work especially when there made by inexperienced, full of themselves players.....

I have said it from the beginning of the server and this will not change regardless of how many ppl we are fighting or how many players are in BB.... BB will continue to run tau I dont care how many coalitions you form because we are built strong from within... Good players want to play with good players and it is only a matter of time before they get tired of playing with scrubs and join us...Thats when the fun starts, well for them were having a blast as always

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow you put BB members into VM ? LOL your crazy bro UmadUtrash !

and no we dont have SVB send us support... u really think they are sending us support and stacking our cities ?? Really? you think were like every other alliance in TAU your sadly mistaken

DeletedUser2770

Wow you put BB members into VM ? LOL your crazy bro UmadUtrash !

and no we dont have SVB send us support... u really think they are sending us support and stacking our cities ?? Really? you think were like every other alliance in TAU your sadly mistaken

P...we changed his name to utrashUmad lets get that str8......

Dont bother chatting here, I smell the world changing for the better real soon

DeletedUser

I highly recommend that a few of you take the time to read the forum rules. Continued rule breaking will not be tolerated. Get this thread on track as it should be or I will close it.

Baiting and being disrespectful to the moderator and/or the Community Management staff is not tolerated.

Thread cleaned (once again).

DeletedUser2770

DAe, good job, do you do houses I am in serious need of a cleaning as well..... been playing grep to much :D

DeletedUser

ill clean it

DAe, good job, do you do houses I am in serious need of a cleaning as well..... been playing grep to much :D

ill clean it for you on one condition. Go to war with SVB and SVE lol i want to honestly see all alliances at war with BB. and
apraxiadaddy you know i am a well reserved person and it is something i think would spice up our lives in tau and all this trash talking man save it for the PM's lol or add eachother into a shared forum and trash talk all day long we are in a community page we need to keep it decent for all players to look at i near bout had a heart attack looking at the posts such blatant disrespect to the rules

DeletedUser

ill clean it for you on one condition. Go to war with SVB and SVE lol i want to honestly see all alliances at war with BB. and
apraxiadaddy you know i am a well reserved person and it is something i think would spice up our lives in tau and all this trash talking man save it for the PM's lol or add eachother into a shared forum and trash talk all day long we are in a community page we need to keep it decent for all players to look at i near bout had a heart attack looking at the posts such blatant disrespect to the rules

i heard SVB is owning the empire down there...

DeletedUser

i heard SVB is owning the empire down there...
Hmm...i'm down there...and I see the opposite...To be fair...BB is 10 times the guild that SVC is....I'll give you credit where credit is due...
Don't agree with your bullying etc...but you have a good core...and good fighters...Too Bad Crego is quitting and gifting me his cities.