Calling Tau Out

DeletedUser6817

So it's clear that the Maggots and TBD don't want a part of BridgeBurners, the maggots are migrating towards Sempervic and everyone else east while TBD is gifting their cities and simming the world away. It's only a matter of time for Origins to fall after their lts gets blown through. I'm not one to try and stir the pot, but this world is turning boring QUICKLY, all we do is blow through everyones lts, take the city and repeat. When are alliances going to actually fight one another and turn this world into a more exciting one?

NOT TO MENTION FOR EVERYONE CITY BB TAKES ENEMIES COLONIZE 2 CITIES

at least we'll get to World Wonders quicker...

DeletedUser2770

I dont mind the world fighting us. The only issue I have is if we lose a city we try and take it back or go for another city

When the alliances we fight lose a city all they do is colonize another city rather than fight for one already existing

There is no fun in colonizing and there are already plenty of cities in this world where we dont need to colonize anymore

Many alliances have gone thru very unreasonable migration in order to fight us. Well your here now so lets fight

Stop colonizing, stop fighting building dlu and lets fight... Make it fun it is a war game not sim city

DeletedUser

AD why are you still only in Tau? Tau is almost dead man...its never going to make WW cant you see?

Go join Ithaca and sim there :p

DeletedUser

AD needs to get out of his Tau Shell and move into a new one (cough)

DeletedUser7319

AD why are you still only in Tau? Tau is almost dead man...its never going to make WW cant you see?

Go join Ithaca and sim there :p

You are incorrect sir, it seems all these forums( other worlds) are filled with mediocre alliances and MRA's shootin off at the mouth. If some of the alliances in tau would just " cowboy up" and just give us a decent fight, this world would be a blast! At least in TAU there are some decent alliances, they just need to fight a lil more.

DeletedUser

Stogus, we made you your own forum here in Tau, why are you posting in here?

DeletedUser

Crego, i am not limited to that thread. Crego, just move to a new world and sim there too

DeletedUser8562

Crego, i am not limited to that thread. Crego, just move to a new world and sim there too

stogus you have no right to call ANYONE a simmer (not even charl)
go back to your little thread now.

DeletedUser

NO NO NO you guys call this " wars" ...no no no..your stats are terrible...(sure ill admit my is terrible as well)

DeletedUser

stop turning everything into about stogus... let em talk n let it be

anywayz back to the topic at hand... these alliances in tau are nooob, all they do is stack their cities with tons of units and try and take inactives / colonize their luky if they get 1-2 real cities a month... at this rate they will be destroyed, we welcome all alliances to come down and try and take our cities... enough building dlu and bir's and letting troops sit in others cities until were ready to take it... build some offense go on the attack grow some , and come at us bro u guys make this world boring and we aint going no where i project ur members leaving very soon at the rate u guys are playing... only way to do anything is colonize , its really sad ur wasting ur time building us nice cities.. you guys dont even use them correctly anywayz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont worry, we are just hurrying up the destruction of your allies as they are 10 times easier to cap. If you really wanted to be attacked nonstop you wouldn't have made an alliance to counter ours...You guys said you could take the world then allied up. So yes the attention has been a bit off of you so we can cap them quick and get back to you guys...That was your intention in the first place to make them cannon fodder. So now you are whining that we are busy dealing with them? Make up your minds...;-) And don't worry once they are beaten down we will be able to devote full attention to BB.

And I have no clue who stogus is or why he keeps popping up here...he's not even playing in this world.

DeletedUser

Dont worry, we are just hurrying up the destruction of your allies as they are 10 times easier to cap. If you really wanted to be attacked nonstop you wouldn't have made an alliance to counter ours...You guys said you could take the world then allied up. So yes the attention has been a bit off of you so we can cap them quick and get back to you guys...That was your intention in the first place to make them cannon fodder. So now you are whining that we are busy dealing with them? Make up your minds...;-) And don't worry once they are beaten down we will be able to devote full attention to BB.

And I have no clue who stogus is or why he keeps popping up here...he's not even playing in this world.

we help them out when we are informed. nothing about cannon fodder at all. we have also given them many of our own cities so we can have more city slots.

and besides we could almost say the same thing toward you guys about using origins as cannon fodder....

and yes i agree about stogus, he was surprised when i mentioned that i had no idea who he was. all i know of him is that he is just a huge troll on here

DeletedUser

we help them out when we are informed. nothing about cannon fodder at all. we have also given them many of our own cities so we can have more city slots.

and besides we could almost say the same thing toward you guys about using origins as cannon fodder....

and yes i agree about stogus, he was surprised when i mentioned that i had no idea who he was. all i know of him is that he is just a huge troll on here

hehe ok at least we agree on something...And no Maggots were the cannon fodder, not Origins...you just have had trouble vs our active maggots, so you went back to Origins who has put up quite a fight considering how much you outnumber them....inactive ones are as easy to get as inactive BB...but that's boring...

Oh and we just capped another inactive BB scrub...some AD guy-you ought to boot him by now...he keeps losing cities...and go help endcomplete...he seiges us we seige him...then again, another example of turtling by BB, oh even you keelee are turtled on our turf...which is really your turf we've made ours......which I have no issues with turtling-as you are aware-its a decent tactic in the game...just calling a spade a spade...

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah yeah..you all claim that the opposing alliances are "stacking up 1000 biremes...and all that.." Until you guys SHOW a SPY REPORT, ye got NO PROOF that they were all turtling. BB accuses SKS of making biremes nukes and level 25 wall and tower and all that stuff. And then Maggots come in with " BB and SKS are stacking cities " man i love this turtle talk that you guys are doing. Its not even funny. Come on, build your slinger nukes and actually HEAD TO WAR

DeletedUser

hehe ok at least we agree on something...And no Maggots were the cannon fodder, not Origins...you just have had trouble vs our active maggots, so you went back to Origins who has put up quite a fight considering how much you outnumber them....inactive ones are as easy to get as inactive BB...but that's boring...

Oh and we just capped another inactive BB scrub...some AD guy-you ought to boot him by now...he keeps losing cities...and go help endcomplete...he seiges us we seige him...then again, another example of turtling by BB, oh even you keelee are turtled on our turf...which is really your turf we've made ours......which I have no issues with turtling-as you are aware-its a decent tactic in the game...just calling a spade a spade...

jdeere and his 7 cities was inactive? cew42 is inactive?

and yes ad is a scrub, he cant keep relying on end and myself to keep breaking his sieges.

yes i have dlu in my city but thats because my closest city is 3 hours away. once i get some more cities in the area, i wont have need for the dlu and the wall will be at 0. ive just been having too much fun with origins/sks up in the north. i just wish my city slots were infinite.

i cant wait to see how stogus twists this "interviews" to try and create drama haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha very funny. I am not a newstwister......and also its like going to come out in two days...:eek: