Calling All Challengers

• Thread starter DeletedUser1685
  • Start date

DeletedUser257

Yeah and you probably will be till the end of the world considering how many cities your alliance has now and how you are colonizing the entire ocean because you can't take a city from us. Once you lose an island you completely colonize, you just move on to colonizing the next one. But it makes it easier for us in the way that we have tons of cities in close proximity to your new colonizations and close to many of our cities at the same time. But I shouldn't say more. You may stop giving us easy cities like Junkmale.

DeletedUser

Yeah and you probably will be till the end of the world considering how many cities your alliance has now and how you are colonizing the entire ocean because you can't take a city from us. Once you lose an island you completely colonize, you just move on to colonizing the next one. But it makes it easier for us in the way that we have tons of cities in close proximity to your new colonizations and close to many of our cities at the same time. But I shouldn't say more. You may stop giving us easy cities like Junkmale.

Whatever you say bob.

grepointel may not agree, but hey, who cares about facts when bob says so....

DeletedUser

post said facts

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us9/alliance_achievements/colonizelose?days=28

in the last 28 days alone your (new) alliance has lost more cities by far than any other alliance. On top of this, if we could track back to the reckoning stats, this number would easily multiply, not just grow.

Because coalition numbers vs the reckoning were just plain embarrassing. Not because of game play, but because of all the chit you guys talk. Not to mention the bottomless excuse bag for the humiliating defeat.

Chit talkers knocked clean off thier pedestal is humerous. Lukily, the sindicate took them in and now the coalition does not have to disband and game will stay interesting.

Thanks Sind.dicate for making the game fun again!

Calling all chalengers says african mike.....indeed.

DeletedUser257

If you don't want me talking here, I'll go talk in game ;) but I will say 2 things about that colonization sheet (that you will probably make you say something about tr even though they are completely irrelevant now).

1. Internals count as losses when you put it in that format
2. We are fighting every single alliance (except FFFF) so we have the chance to lose cities from all alliances and all other alliances have the chance to lose cities from Sin. (Except TDF and fuzzy bunnies who FFFF fight in the south as well.) also, if you make it colonization gains in the past 28 days, sin is on top as well.

That is all I will say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not like you even play wotan, you just sit there scared to attack anyone

DeletedUser

LOL.

Bob, I certainly dont mind your input. Forgive me if I discouraged it. As far as colonizing? Bob, many tactics can be used in a game of strategy. Yes, we have colonized the battle front, and why not? We have also intentionally colonized it with people with low point values. This way morale falls at and bp is at least 3 to 1 in our favor. You calling foul here Bob, is like an army getting flanked and saying they were 'cheated". Besides, TR will certainly go down in theta as the most underhanded of all alliances with thier spying, lying and dishonest members.

King D? You dont even know. The TR/ war started with blows from and aimed at me. Yes I have been on the front with TR since the beginning. The only cities I have ever lost were during inactive times and intentional attacks while I was offline, and that amounts to a grand total of three (counting one that was lost twice). That's three cities (two technically) lost while having a dozen IN the war zone from the beginning. Hey, no excuses though, attacking an offline opponent is not against the rules is it TR got me for two cities, I will just have to live with that LOL.

So where are you?

Why dont you come over to play?

DeletedUser257

I said nowhere you cheated. Colonizing doesn't mean low morale either. Morale is decided on the size of the player not the city (I assume you know that but if not, you learn something new everyday.)

DeletedUser3746

It's not like you even play wotan, you just sit there scared to attack anyone

Actually he does attack me. They are pretty pathetic attacks and I tell him that, then he usually bolts and quakes me. I ask him why he attacked me and he said cause he is small and the morale would kill a lot more troops than a bigger person attacking me, and that he was assigned to do it. I hope him and his leaders realize that morale has no effect if the smaller person is attacking, but I like the free BP. But man, he sure has a big mouth for such a little guy who already quit once.

DeletedUser257

Actually he does attack me. They are pretty pathetic attacks and I tell him that, then he usually bolts and quakes me. I ask him why he attacked me and he said cause he is small and the morale would kill a lot more troops than a bigger person attacking me, and that he was assigned to do it. I hope him and his leaders realize that morale has no effect if the smaller person is attacking, but I like the free BP. But man, he sure has a big mouth for such a little guy who already quit once.

I almost quit...twice....

DeletedUser

LOL.

You know thats not what I meant MP.

Anyway, go ahead if you will and inform your cheerleader on the sidelines of the cities you have lost in the war. I can think of a few the great mkp has lost in the war.

I dont think anybody has been unscathed, except those on the sidelines.

DeletedUser3746

I'm human, I do try to sleep from time to time, can't expect to not lose a city.