Byzantium wolrd chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser7992
  • Start date

DeletedUser7992

I have an Idea maybe set up a world chat on skype. your thoughts ??

DeletedUser5088

yeah I don't want to spam my skype lol.

[URL="]http://us14.chatzy.com/48437519095720[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

why would we wanna chat with you, we find it much more fun embarassing u publically

DeletedUser

Cmon its a game! Much more fun if we set up somewhere where we can poke fun at each other and trashtalk! I like this idea.

DeletedUser2770

we have plpenty of fun and trash talk in our forums...when you join us you will see, it is really an irrefusable offer :D

DeletedUser5088

we have plpenty of fun and trash talk in our forums...when you join us you will see, it is really an irrefusable offer :D

Nice Pun there :D

In reality though in my whole time in BB there have only been 2 posts :eek: :p jk there are like 1000s

DeletedUser2770

you know what eklse is a good one.... Acacia CS getting blown up

wanna know a better one, in a Ghost town lol

DeletedUser

you know what eklse is a good one.... Acacia CS getting blown up

wanna know a better one, in a Ghost town lol

Brought to you solely by the work of a spy. What's it like being so bad at this game AD? You always have to use spies to back up your mediocre ability.

DeletedUser4410

jeez you BB guys take this waaaay too seriously, chill a bit and have fun, trust me it's a lot more enjoyable playing that way :)

DeletedUser7319

Dude we have tons of fun.... what you talking about!!

HAHAHa, Borys is the only one being a " Debbie Downer"

DeletedUser2770

fun dude last night i fell asleep with a smile on my face because of grep

DeletedUser

jeez you BB guys take this waaaay too seriously, chill a bit and have fun, trust me it's a lot more enjoyable playing that way :)

if you happened to know any of us you would realize we just say s**t to have fun. if everything on the forums were just serious business what would be the fun of that.

DeletedUser

Brought to you solely by the work of a spy. What's it like being so bad at this game AD? You always have to use spies to back up your mediocre ability.
and you blame spies on your mediocre ability