Byzantium free press special feature : Rimming of a king pnp

DeletedUser

The death of a king
by randaybara

there once was king a powerful rich in material things , with an empire that spanned the oceans.
[spr]
480px-Ice_king_vector_by_mysterious_master_x-d5avs0u.png
[/spr]
Many vassals bowed to him and acknowledged him as their unquestioned lord and master ..
[spr]
Public%20Enemy.jpg
[/spr]
the king was in his prime a warrior of great fame , his power had few equals...

one day the king asked himself: am I not the king?
Am I not lord and master of the all powerful kingdom of public enemy ?
Who can stand before me an challenge me in my domain?

A peon came to the king and said “sire there is trouble on our borders “

the king listened as the lowly soldier related the reports of barbarians attacking the conquests of the kings army , taking territory that public enemy had claimed …. this could not stand the king said and donning his mighty armor the king set out to do battle .. meantime the savages had began to attack the holdings of his lairds and nobles ….

the king set out and sent a msg proclaiming to the leader of these savages his grievances and proclaiming he lack of tolerance for such crude behavior .. the king threatened to marshal all his considerable forces and rain death and destruction and one way trips to the rim ….

[spr]king661310311 on 2014-01-27 at 14:36
I see you have attacked one of my members... this is an act of war and will not be tolerated... I am messaging you first and will be also messaging your leadership if war is what you guys want war is what you will get...[/spr]

the king sent this msg to the one person he should not have .. he sent his msg to one of the most heartless uncaring uncouth barbarians of them all...
RANDAYBARA
[spr]
Barbarian_king_by_el_grimlock.jpg
[/spr]
thief of empires
destroyers of worlds
general all around beast .. it was to this man the king approached ..

[spr]randaybara on 2014-01-27 at 14:38
lol
1) im scared
2) you all have been attacking our conquests
3) this is a war game war inevitable tell, the guy thanks for the bp
4) I AM THE LEADERSHIP

thanks for the msg, if you wanna take it there please bring it
randaybara
[/spr]

r.a. The terrible found the kings msg funny and offered the king a peace not an equal peace but at least an honest one but the king was indignant he did not make peace with those he considered beneath him and his kingdom....

[spr]randaybara on 2014-01-27 at 14:49
i just do not like people coming into my inbox talking about war .. in a war game things happen .. we did not attack you guys first .. this altercation arose from 2 groups with eyes on the same prize ... i think you guys could be special i have said so in the top 12's i have done on the externals ... but i dont think you're ready to fight a real war ...
[/spr]
[spr]king661310311 on 2014-01-27 at 14:52
familiar words the last founder that told us that,his alliance turned his back on them after within a week... just because you have a lot of teeth doesn't mean go break them on trying to chewing on stone brother
[/spr]

[spr]randaybara on 2014-01-27 at 14:56
stone is easy to break you just get a sledgehammer:)

look im not much for talk ... you should read my ;latest top 12 and see what i thought of your alliance ... and understand that we are not like the other alliances you have been chewing on .. i guess you could say we dropped the gauntlet

you now have 2 choices
1) you can pick it up man up and lets see who comes out on top... it will be epic #2 vs #7 i love it
or
2) you can understand we wont back down.. we dont want a fight with you atm , but to avoid one there are a couple things you will need to do and a few things we will need to do .. and then i can put my dogs back in their cages and you dont have to try and wake your puppies up:0-) (jk)

your choice -R.A.
[/spr]
[spr] king661310311 on 2014-01-27 at 14:58
okay so you agree we bumped heads but is that really us attacking first... you singled out one of our members and purposely attack him knowing what you were doing, this is not the same as bumping heads... and i didn't message you talking about war i message you reminding that what you did is an act of war... you strike no fear in our hearts whatsoever... if anything because we have members with friends in you alliance we thought we should at least try to talk this out first... but if this is the way you want it fine
[/spr]
[spr]randaybara on 2014-01-27 at 15:01
same thing dude .. as for singling out if you wanna call it that sure .. he is not the only one though look at a map dude war is coming regardless to think other wise is .. foolish

friends or no friends make your choice and may the best alliance win

now if you decide to take option 2 im here and waiting :)
best of luck to you
randaybara
[/spr]

the king refused he promised swift and decisive action randaybara asked him to try ..

R.A. Returned to his own men and told them to destroy kill rim and steal all the public enemy they could find and behind closed doors with his masters of operations kmoney207 and mcdon883 quietly began to plan for the fall of the king ..
it took just 24 hrs … public enemy cities were falling to the savages of BLOODBATH &BEYON

but the coup de grace was coming.... for an invasion to send the king to an early retirement on the rim was on …

the plan was simple
6 cities 6 cs 5 invitations to the rim
2 of those cs were intended for the king... and all 6 found there mark with randAYBARA delivering the final blow
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]

the king .. his kingdom in shambles . His cities taken with no fight , out smarted out flanked by a group of savages half the size of his mighty alliance lay defeated before the mighty power of bloodbath &beyon …... R.A. Let the king know that he and his pride and his mouth had led to his downfall

[spr]randaybara on 2014-01-29 at 23:03
well mr king .. it was nice knowing you .... but you were dead the moment you started running your mouth to me .. enjoy the rim :)-r.a.
[/spr]

and like all defeated men the king tried to make a brave showing in the face of his defeat

[spr]king661310311 on 2014-01-29 at 23:05
sorry but i am long from dead like i said you will find out sooner than you think...
[/spr]

but it matters not .. with most of its leaders on the rim, public enemy will soon be no more those found worthy may find another home, the rest trampled under defeated destroyed their cities under new ownership ..of
BLOODBATH&BEYON
lol thanks-R.A.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7992

Dam king ! You got knocked out !

Last edited by a moderator: