Bye Bye Nutterz

DeletedUser

Its hilarious that when things get a little tough for an alliance, even one that still had a chance like the Nutters gives up and ghosts like a bunch of sallys. Farewell until another world with you all. Its also Hilarious that the first thing everyne says is we use bots, its comical because we we're aggressive and atked and were atked MUCH more than anyone else. Look at our ABP and DBP You just kept feeding us bp and we thank you for that. We are just an aggressive group and we def each other with everything we have. Maybe if you were more organized and skilled you would have managed your ops better and mayb would have gotten somewhere. Sorry but its what a TEAM is supposed to do is WORK TOGETHER!

LOVE
ROD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My 12k Birs helped somewhere along the way I'm sure. Thanks guys! Didn't even have to attack for new cities.

DeletedUser

It's just annoying and its every world I havent been wit ha crew that honestly pushes and builds, and communicates as well as this one. It shows in our resuts, but i also noticed there are alot of noobs in this world also they lose, cry and, run

DeletedUser

Ride whatcha talking about i do this just about every world i join >.< It's all about structure and limited recruiting

DeletedUser

squirrel.jpg

5char