Bye Bye Kitties

• Thread starter DeletedUser15357
  • Start date

DeletedUser15357

So Kittens Founder disbands and nuts goes the people. This'll be interesting and fun to see how things play out now..

smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier04.gif

DeletedUser9276

But but Kitties are the real fighters, my equation says so :(:(

DeletedUser3363

It looks like Vlad is going to hold them together for the time being though.. 9 lives players are going into MEOW LMAO.. good luck there

DeletedUser15357

But but Kitties are the real fighters, my equation says so :(:(

You missed the point of this post entirely bend.. This has nothing to do with an alliance being a "fighting alliance" or not. Let's stay on topic and not bring in a different thread line into this one..

DeletedUser9276

You missed the point of this post entirely bend.. This has nothing to do with an alliance being a "fighting alliance" or not. Let's stay on topic and not bring in a different thread line into this one..
Sure it does, the Kitties were a fighting alliance. Yet three hours into an OP ran on Brian he ghosted lol.

DeletedUser11854

All the fighters left kittens so it kind of made a stale world for the alliance That was the last straw for me having the leader just ghost when he got 100incoming..was hoping kittens would've held and made the world interesting..as soon as I left I had incomings from kittens..guess looking for an easy take. Not so much..perhaps another alliance will show themselves with people who actually will stick with program and keep fighting..beer will have an easy win this server unless something drastically changes. They did their job by ruining morale which is quite a good tactic.

By the way, made up math equations are boring and useless. The real fighters are found by taking abp and adding dbp and then dividing by point size and then subtracting how many manti the top three players have ;)

DeletedUser15376

Hmmmm, On subject.
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
I got it!!! How bout the group of us that left the Kitty Clan first ( me and my 7 compadres) told you guys this was gonna happen. We told you not to pact the whole darn server because there was no need to. With the new rules come wonder time alliances can no longer swap players around to cut time with favor and dump resources into the wonders. They now have to set up external favor farms and rely on resources being sent to the players in the main alliance when they are online and able to accept them. This makes it alot more difficult to get wonders done fast. All you had to do was stay unpacted with all those other alliances and eat as many of the crap ones as you could. There were TONS of alliances you guys pacted that coulda been destroyed in a matter of days. Their cities coulda been used to rival the growth of beer and give them a good race come wonder time. Coalitions are NOT needed anymore. They weaken you as an alliance, and they stunt your members growth. That then causes internal problems and people wanting to bail. This is a war game. WAR!!! Not hugfest. If you want to hug a bunch of people go to a family reunion!! Many many many players told you guys not to do what you did and you told us we were whining and that you as leaders should be trusted without question because you had this, and I quote, "All figured out". Sure does look like it!! So I take pleasure in this next statement greatly.

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!
Bye Bye Kitties!!!!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser9276

Hmmmm, On subject.
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
I got it!!! How bout the group of us that left the Kitty Clan first ( me and my 7 compadres) told you guys this was gonna happen. We told you not to pact the whole darn server because there was no need to. With the new rules come wonder time alliances can no longer swap players around to cut time with favor and dump resources into the wonders. They now have to set up external favor farms and rely on resources being sent to the players in the main alliance when they are online and able to accept them. This makes it alot more difficult to get wonders done fast. All you had to do was stay unpacted with all those other alliances and eat as many of the crap ones as you could. There were TONS of alliances you guys pacted that coulda been destroyed in a matter of days. Their cities coulda been used to rival the growth of beer and give them a good race come wonder time. Coalitions are NOT needed anymore. They weaken you as an alliance, and they stunt your members growth. That then causes internal problems and people wanting to bail. This is a war game. WAR!!! Not hugfest. If you want to hug a bunch of people go to a family reunion!! Many many many players told you guys not to do what you did and you told us we were whining and that you as leaders should be trusted without question because you had this, and I quote, "All figured out". Sure does look like it!! So I take pleasure in this next statement greatly.

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!
Bye Bye Kitties!!!!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
haha, dang, tell them how you really feel blitz.

DeletedUser15357

Sure it does, the Kitties were a fighting alliance. Yet three hours into an OP ran on Brian he ghosted lol.

Everyone who knows Brian knows he sucks. He just spends ridiculous gold amounts to get any "good". I've faced him in Us41. Let's just say he lost a lot of cities within 2 days on a CQest world

And for my "made up equations" if you'd like me to mail you the math behind them, then mail me. Otherwise shut up as this is a different thread and a different topic. Quit being upset because you're called out and offended. This is 2017. The year everyone who gets offended and is used to getting a participation trophy grows up and quits acting like a whinny snot nose brat when you don't get your way.

DeletedUser9276

Everyone who knows Brian knows he sucks. He just spends ridiculous gold amounts to get any "good". I've faced him in Us41. Let's just say he lost a lot of cities within 2 days on a CQest world

And for my "made up equations" if you'd like me to mail you the math behind them, then mail me. Otherwise shut up as this is a different thread and a different topic. Quit being upset because you're called out and offended. This is 2017. The year everyone who gets offended and is used to getting a participation trophy grows up and quits acting like a whinny snot nose brat when you don't get your way.
lol. Oh the irony.