Bye Bye BB

DeletedUser

Please tell me your joking.... When this war first started you had a way better core than us. All your members were centrally located and we were scattered throughout the ocean...

We moved towards you to fight and get closer to our members. We winded up not only doing that, controlling our oceans but made your core of players jump ship because your leadership stunk and they were unhappy...

Instead of bringing the fight towards us you started backpeddling away from us as that was your only choice or shall I say chance which you yourself said to me in a PM

No one beat BB, we picked up and left due to other server obligations and real life....

I feel terrible that the players who joined us never had the chance to work with us and I feel terrible that the alliance fell shortly there after leaving those players sort of in a bad situation...

Sorry for popping back in but had to after that snake borys entered the tau server lol....

Wont be coming back so have fun boys and good job winning Exit.... AHAHAHAHAHHAHA 8)

True to form, when AD can't defeat an enemy outright he whispers sweet nothings and makes back door deals to get people to turn on their alliance. It didn't work this time though. We overcame and and now NOMING all those traitors who now regret leaving. Turns out BB's "leaders" weren't as great as they billed theselves to be. "Real life" is often used an an excuse to bail. The fact of the matter is that unless victory is completely assured AD doesn't want to have anything to do with it.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Borys, but were just not rimming you so we could have some entertainment from you

DeletedUser

Stogus what are you saying? Borys is twice the player you are while sleeping. Even BB will admit to that...

DeletedUser

If it wasn't for the 5 BB players, I would've gotten my 6 th city by now

DeletedUser

yea... sure... the best you have ever done is 2 right?

Oh wait sorry that second city on the en server was founded. Congrats though, its progress!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7875

Come on IO, be nice to him. We want him to at least stay around.

DeletedUser

BBB is going to get real powerful

Last edited by a moderator: