Bye Bye BB

DeletedUser

I think it's finally happening. The long awaited, painfully slow process of BB's downward spiral is coming to a head. The best players seem to be leaving for bigger and better things. This is how the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper. Predictions on who will pick up the better pieces?

DeletedUser

Wow. Can you see it? Its censored. They seem to be relevant! And those traitors? Wow! Looks like there is nowhere for them to go... nomnomnom

DeletedUser

The world will start in 1 week
start and play the game
RIP TDF

DeletedUser

well our leaders apprax , delibrium and crego all quit byz... before they did we had this in the bag!!

DeletedUser7582

The biggest problem with BB was the nepotism; only the Tau crew were trusted.

The rest of us got to watch them hand out all the goodies to each other ... and then leave us swinging in the wind.

The last few just bailed out and joined B&B to save themselves from their own terrible leadership.

R.I.P. BridgeBurners (Byzantium Chapter)

The new force in this world is Flower Power thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Well do you know why nobody picked you up after BB fell apart? Why you had to make your own alliance? Well that is because you made fun of someone with cancer which is the height of (words you can't use on the forum). BB may have had people who bailed, but you have no right to complain about the actions of other people. Also if other alliance leaders are reading this, I suggest you stay away from this piece of (things you cant say on the forum) here.

DeletedUser7582

Well do you know why nobody picked you up after BB fell apart? Why you had to make your own alliance? Well that is because you made fun of someone with cancer which is the height of (words you can't use on the forum). BB may have had people who bailed, but you have no right to complain about the actions of other people. Also if other alliance leaders are reading this, I suggest you stay away from this piece of (things you cant say on the forum) here.

I don't back away from calling on someone who tried to use RL as a lever in this game.

Got an infraction for being not too polite and that's fine.

Don't assume that others don't have their daily battles with the big C. We do.

We just don't use it on Grep.

So, IO, you can think unspeakable things about me and get all heated up about a throw-away line in a chat room. That's your prerogative. :)

I did apologize profusely for that blunder, but I guess that got deleted too.

I guess no one else ever said anything in the heat of the moment that they later regretted.

DeletedUser8262

Im actually not to surprised to see this happen so early, they were destined for greatness, until the leaders left and all the top players who were in Tau started fleeing and or getting conquered and giving up their cities

So now what, BB&B is on top but Im not sure about them as i don't know that much from what ive seen but all I do know about them is that they just conquer anybody and everybody if they want to

haha, "Bye-Bye Censored" thread should be put up auctioning

DeletedUser

Im actually not to surprised to see this happen so early, they were destined for greatness, until the leaders left and all the top players who were in Tau started fleeing and or getting conquered and giving up their cities

So now what, BB&B is on top but Im not sure about them as i don't know that much from what ive seen but all I do know about them is that they just conquer anybody and everybody if they want to

haha, "Bye-Bye Censored" thread should be put up auctioning
the differences of leadership styles seems to have played out, we're finally getting our act together (yeah, we've been in chaos during this whole fun fight) so keep an eye out for some serious *censored* fun to follow soon. btw... anyone still questioning if we're going to be around on day 32... or if we're relevant?

(answer to both is still no of course)

DeletedUser4460

the differences of leadership styles seems to have played out, we're finally getting our act together (yeah, we've been in chaos during this whole fun fight) so keep an eye out for some serious *censored* fun to follow soon. btw... anyone still questioning if we're going to be around on day 32... or if we're relevant?

(answer to both is still no of course)

not that I ever questioned, but having my bridgeburger CS in one of your cities makes me type here a '?'
am I a walking dead or this thread doesn't represent the whole truth....

DeletedUser

not that I ever questioned, but having my bridgeburger CS in one of your cities makes me type here a '?'
am I a walking dead or this thread doesn't represent the whole truth....

i have to say that yes some of bb did break away , but the vast majority of the alliance is still intact .. perhaps with fresh leadership they could have a chance to still make an impact on the world ... but i know of 2 alliances that will be gunning for them now ... it will be interesting to see if whoever is in charge can keep them together and functioningthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

morg, we know you're in STV's, i threw the closest ls at it, and said good night, it's not like it's in any core territories. well done i suppose?

DeletedUser2770

you never... ever... had this in the bag... thats why they left !!

Please tell me your joking.... When this war first started you had a way better core than us. All your members were centrally located and we were scattered throughout the ocean...

We moved towards you to fight and get closer to our members. We winded up not only doing that, controlling our oceans but made your core of players jump ship because your leadership stunk and they were unhappy...

Instead of bringing the fight towards us you started backpeddling away from us as that was your only choice or shall I say chance which you yourself said to me in a PM

No one beat BB, we picked up and left due to other server obligations and real life....

I feel terrible that the players who joined us never had the chance to work with us and I feel terrible that the alliance fell shortly there after leaving those players sort of in a bad situation...

Sorry for popping back in but had to after that snake borys entered the tau server lol....

Wont be coming back so have fun boys and good job winning Exit.... AHAHAHAHAHHAHA 8)

DeletedUser8262

Well, good bye BB, seems like you guys are falling slowly, i wouldnt know anymore, i got conquered but i let it happen, but i did set up a hitlist for a few players, coming after The Reckoner, he'd been trying to get my city for the longest and eventually when i was without an alliance for a day he got like 8 players to help in to take down ONE of my cities, also, since hes on my hit list i can give out his info, hes rarely online and has to work and do business trips, he only gets online during the night, haha

Bye Byzantium, noob filled world

DeletedUser

BridgeBurners and Uncensored...I'll rim all of you...come on, I'm turtling......come conquer me .... If you dare.

Bye bye BridgeBurners AND Uncensored

Say hello to Stogus

DeletedUser

BridgeBurners and Uncensored...I'll rim all of you...come on, I'm turtling......come conquer me .... If you dare.

Bye bye BridgeBurners AND Uncensored

Say hello to Stogus

Soooooo, who is "UNcensored"? If you're gonna rim us, at least get our name right :)