by the numbers why pirate misfit whatever is a bunch of garbage

DeletedUser10048

Ya? PB is a mix of EN and US players.... Most have played on both servers though.... Also, why would a good alliance feel the need to have (when I left) 3 academies? What does that gain you? Yes, you have a larger player pool for attack and defense, but that clearly wasn't RA's reason because they kept getting CQed. :p

Not only that but it takes a logistical genius and ultra micro-management to control it, i still have support from failed CQ's on my city that's been sat there 2 weeks... i mean come on thats laughable.

My prediction for RA is simple, they will merge all the best players into one location and dump the others like a sack of spuds. This in turn will ruin them.

DeletedUser

Not only that but it takes a logistical genius and ultra micro-management to control it, i still have support from failed CQ's on my city that's been sat there 2 weeks... i mean come on thats laughable.

My prediction for RA is simple, they will merge all the best players into one location and dump the others like a sack of spuds. This in turn will ruin them.

I can agree with that, they got REALLY big and that size change will burn them when they shrink for WW, but its only time until the house of cards tumbles.

DeletedUser

not that i support it, but i have a similiar but slightly different view on why r.a. is mass recruiting.... with the unit speed at 1 and the other core alliances off to such a fast start. it could take some time to land a decisive alliance break up blow ... adding so many players would effectively create a buffer zone between the solid roster of the main r.a. to grow and get their weight up , and then be able to go toe to toe with pb etc.... its weak but essentially instead of trading space for time you would be trading players...
lol since we are throwing out theories:)

DeletedUser

not that i support it, but i have a similiar but slightly different view on why r.a. is mass recruiting.... with the unit speed at 1 and the other core alliances off to such a fast start. it could take some time to land a decisive alliance break up blow ... adding so many players would effectively create a buffer zone between the solid roster of the main r.a. to grow and get their weight up , and then be able to go toe to toe with pb etc.... its weak but essentially instead of trading space for time you would be trading players...

PT. I am going to have to agree with you on the trading space for players. Makes sense in this brutally slow world.

DeletedUser3109

PT. I am going to have to agree with you on the trading space for players. Makes sense in this brutally slow world.
I also have to agree wth p.t RA started in 45 but for no reason they spread into 35/25/34 and 44. These distant oceans (on this world any thing more than 5-7 islands away amounts to a 20-30 hour CS. This is the only world I have been to where the average core alliance controls only 15-25 islands and have around 4 million points. While the average rim alliance controls 40-90 islands and have 2 million points.

DeletedUser11708

The problem is that PB (When i was last playing) had reached RA's main alliance core.... This making most of their top players reduce construction of buildings, and turn to troops. Though if they were farther south or west, they would have had more of a buffer.

DeletedUser10048

The problem is that PB (When i was last playing) had reached RA's main alliance core.... This making most of their top players reduce construction of buildings, and turn to troops. Though if they were farther south or west, they would have had more of a buffer.

Agreed hence the reason they're flocking to 34 and beyond, they realise that even with mass they're not good enough to match a well organised and oiled machine like PB.

Its all about having a master plan and following it through... which so far we have done flawlessly.

DeletedUser9287

have to say this is the funniest fight i have ever seen in my 5 years of grepo