by the numbers why pirate misfit whatever is a bunch of garbage

DeletedUser

Ima just say it Jokers and PMS seemed pretty timid when I talked to them. Cult has it right, neither is really classed as good or even decent. If I joined either team I would be their second largest player and their top attacker. Let that sink in...now for other things really wrong with this.

@Oceangod- So if i'm a top 50 attacker does this mean I don't have a life outside this game either? Because last time I checked, playing rugby at a major university, being a student, being an avid partier, and visiting family back home at times says very different.

@Christshippie- So while speaking of degenerates...you're first response was to insult someone's kids...? That makes a group look bad, but not the kids.
smiley first thing you said that made any sense on this world ... i was in jokers and was 3 rd largest player and 2nd in abp and as over all fighter after rolling solo...they were not my cup of tea so i left . lol i merely said pms is garbage and these cry babies took it from there ... naturally i wanted to see how far it would go :p

DeletedUser10048

Where's my coffee this is getting interesting, actually wait let's all have a hug.

DeletedUser

the guy from inactive... what .. was i supposed to pick up a trumpet or get a mike and say something like oooooooooooooooooooooo a real player is in the building now....

he has nice stats and he is in a nice group, but they to are a rim alliance , and at last check they have at the least a nap or pact with their biggest threat the vii... so yet another rim hugfest right there..

now i will say that the msg containing the exact details of that deal got erased so im not sure if its a pact or a nap.. but i will have it confirmed by the end of the day

LOL come on over here annd i'll show you how we do our rim hugfest
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please remember to follow the Forum Rules during your time on the forum.

Also please be careful about disclosing information on your private life on a public forum such as this one. You are free to disclose any of your own private life if you so choose, but be aware we are not liable for anything done with the information, and that personal insults will be dealt with.

~Zen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I gotta hand it to the kid, he really puts in the effort here with this one. All the time put in creating a dedicated forum to PMS.

DeletedUser

I gotta hand it to the kid, he really puts in the effort here with this one. All the time put in creating a dedicated forum to PMS.
lord with the kid again.. even trash needs an outlet there
mr
[spr]
latest
[/spr]

even garbage can have its day .. side note i have already been asked to do another on why picnic bunnies wont win this world , and another on who wins head to head the vii or inactive ...probably work on one or the other this weekend :)

DeletedUser11708

lord with the kid again.. even trash needs an outlet there
mr
[spr]
latest
[/spr]

even garbage can have its day .. side note i have already been asked to do another on why picnic bunnies wont win this world , and another on who wins head to head the vii or inactive ...probably work on one or the other this weekend :)

I bet you have. You seem to put a lot of effort into creating things that can be argued one way or the other. :p Also, why do you feel so much anger towards PMS? What did they do, take a city from you?

DeletedUser

I bet you have. You seem to put a lot of effort into creating things that can be argued one way or the other. :p Also, why do you feel so much anger towards PMS? What did they do, take a city from you?
Yes that's what the forums are for..to generate buzz and conversations. ....I mean it can't all be picnic bunnies self gratification all the time right...it's why the us forums are so dead....
as for my hate for pms....i don't it's just believe in calling garbage garbage and quality , quality ...for instance r.a. gets a bad rap for all the academy etc. ..but having played and won a world with most of the guys in the main alliance I know that they are actually pretty good better tHan people say they are...
now are they better than picnic bunnies? Full of en server guys I have also played with and against ? Remains to be seen..tthat's the fun of actually playing the game...but back to pms....they suck...
and if I offered them the cities and offered them directions complete with a guide and map..plus gold and a custom made group of cities with a really short travel time there is no one in pms
Who could take a city off me ...lol this of course will kick off the I bet I could part of the conversation. ..but the question was about pms...lol just pointing it out ahead of time -p.t.

DeletedUser11708

Yes that's what the forums are for..to generate buzz and conversations. ....I mean it can't all be picnic bunnies self gratification all the time right...it's why the us forums are so dead....
as for my hate for pms....i don't it's just believe in calling garbage garbage and quality , quality ...for instance r.a. gets a bad rap for all the academy etc. ..but having played and won a world with most of the guys in the main alliance I know that they are actually pretty good better tHan people say they are...
now are they better than picnic bunnies? Full of en server guys I have also played with and against ? Remains to be seen..tthat's the fun of actually playing the game...but back to pms....they suck...
and if I offered them the cities and offered them directions complete with a guide and map..plus gold and a custom made group of cities with a really short travel time there is no one in pms
Who could take a city off me ...lol this of course will kick off the I bet I could part of the conversation. ..but the question was about pms...lol just pointing it out ahead of time -p.t.

Hmmm. Well, considering RA was (when i last played) taking in more and more non-world winning players and were getting beat by PB. I would like to read your next one about PB. :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm. Well, considering RA was (when i last played) taking in more and more non-world winning players and were getting beat by PB. I would like to read your next one about PB. :p
crazy weekend and have not had time to research the next one .... bUT I gotta ask this one...r.a. is mass recruiting, does that mean that all the players are garbage because of a leadership decision? I said r.a., is not as bad as they are depicted because I have played and won a world with about half of the main alliance...iif the leadership has turned the alliance into an mra...doesn't mean the players in it are garbage. ...as I'm not in r.a.
nor have I really asked what's going on in there can't say for sure...bUT that's my opinion

R.a. vs pb..is en vs us player's. .I really can't wait to see how it ends...before you go further I know their are us players in pb like my buddy missinno...lol

DeletedUser4951

The players aren't garbage the team is garbage. I've heard the story about their "win" in Byz. they have to merge with the whole world to steal the crown from one alliance, they didn't win, they just acted out spite and it shows the holes in WW.

As for us patting ourselves on the back and the forums being dead. We welcome people to call us out, talk back, etc to liven things up. Face it, crediting us or keeping your head down isn't going to get us to hold your hand. If your team isn't related to the Bunnies, you're red. :)

DeletedUser11708

crazy weekend and have not had time to research the next one .... bUT I gotta ask this one...r.a. is mass recruiting, does that mean that all the players are garbage because of a leadership decision? I said r.a., is not as bad as they are depicted because I have played and won a world with about half of the main alliance...iif the leadership has turned the alliance into an mra...doesn't mean the players in it are garbage. ...as I'm not in r.a.
nor have I really asked what's going on in there can't say for sure...bUT that's my opinion

R.a. vs pb..is en vs us player's. .I really can't wait to see how it ends...before you go further I know their are us players in pb like my buddy missinno...lol

Ya? PB is a mix of EN and US players.... Most have played on both servers though.... Also, why would a good alliance feel the need to have (when I left) 3 academies? What does that gain you? Yes, you have a larger player pool for attack and defense, but that clearly wasn't RA's reason because they kept getting CQed. :p

DeletedUser11560

In my short experience with Picnic Bunnies, they are consisted of elite players from .en server and the .us server. They are probably the best team you'll ever see in Troy.

DeletedUser

In my short experience with Picnic Bunnies, they are consisted of elite players from .en server and the .us server. They are probably the best team you'll ever see in Troy.
Lol...of course not..it doesn't mean that they can't lose...
it just means that it will take a dedicated team to do the job right. ...I have to check , but has someone just laid down and declared pb the winner?
As for the win in byz
About 2 months into the world it was pretty much down to BBBB, and censored. .. because between us and them we took out all the alliances that might have challenged for the crown...tthat then became a problem as censored couldn't knock us off and we couldn't knock them out either.... censored did not play well with others , breaking pacts etc, and made a lot of enemies while we decimated anyone around us...aat the end we found a quality pact mate and to win world wonders merged the two together and won...now smiley...correct me if I'm wrong but you are trying to tell me that you have never won a world where this happened??? Cuz I know for a fact you have. ..does that cheapen your win???? I get tired of folks bashing a groups effort of a year or better simply because they used their heads to win..diplomacy, spying , treachery , banging and clanging. .these are all apart of the game, and not everyone is a hardcore grepothug...-p.t.

DeletedUser11708

Lol...of course not..it doesn't mean that they can't lose...
it just means that it will take a dedicated team to do the job right. ...I have to check , but has someone just laid down and declared pb the winner?
As for the win in byz
About 2 months into the world it was pretty much down to BBBB, and censored. .. because between us and them we took out all the alliances that might have challenged for the crown...tthat then became a problem as censored couldn't knock us off and we couldn't knock them out either.... censored did not play well with others , breaking pacts etc, and made a lot of enemies while we decimated anyone around us...aat the end we found a quality pact mate and to win world wonders merged the two together and won...now smiley...correct me if I'm wrong but you are trying to tell me that you have never won a world where this happened??? Cuz I know for a fact you have. ..does that cheapen your win???? I get tired of folks bashing a groups effort of a year or better simply because they used their heads to win..diplomacy, spying , treachery , banging and clanging. .these are all apart of the game, and not everyone is a hardcore grepothug...-p.t.

Well, this is kinda funny, because a player who was on US-42 Sparta, said that he had never used treachery, spying.... I didn't believe him though and you saying this confirms it. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

Well, this is kinda funny, because a player who was on US-42 Sparta, said that he had never used treachery, spying.... I didn't believe him though and you saying this confirms it. Thanks :)

I can't speak for anyone else. ..but you do what you can to win..to get your alliance the win..WITHIN THE RULES OF THE GAME !!!!!!! side note. ..while using all avenues of intelligence is generally a good thing...stabbing your pacts and naps in the back on a regular basis usually doesn't get you very far :)

DeletedUser11708

I can't speak for anyone else. ..but you do what you can to win..to get your alliance the win..WITHIN THE RULES OF THE GAME !!!!!!! side note. ..while using all avenues of intelligence is generally a good thing...stabbing your pacts and naps in the back on a regular basis usually doesn't get you very far :)

Sounds logical enough. He just said that its impossible to win with spying.