by the numbers why pirate misfit whatever is a bunch of garbage

DeletedUser

so a debate has been going on in another topic between myself and some members of pms ... these people have delusions of .. idk .. they are drinking some bad kool-aid basically despite tons of evidence that has been shown proving beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone with some sense that PMS is no more than snuggle bear pretending to be a beast , cutting deals to avoid fights they cant win, even to the point making their players give away cities to other alliances to avoid battle ... i think i almost threw up at the end of that one ...lol so i decided to do a statistical break down by the stats, to prove PMS is garbage ....

so fact number 1 # PMS cant even control their own core ocean...
after cutting deals with just about everyone to secure ocean 36, they still cant do it and even refuse to fight alliances in their ocean head to head
[ally]Lunatic Fringe[/ally]
[spr]
1394d1da2d0048f2a914431ab3bfa79d.png
[/spr]
is currently giving them fits .. now they have grown a bit in the past 2 days probably taking in guys from the blacklist .. but still they are outnumbered 2 to 1 in 36 and yet this is what it looks like
[spr]
818f498cab964a2998a0f753645b5c03.png
[/spr]
now a certain member of PMS says its all about the abp thats how you tell is really getting the job done .. but i disagree ..high ABP to means you have alot of free time on your hands to click that mouse button lol...
what really counts is how many cities you take from the enemy ..
not your ability to kill something but your ability to keep it when its all said and done
so against the lunatics .. how is PMS DOING RIGHT NOW?
[spr]
4556a88ae7f34557ac40113ad358e2d7.png
[/spr]
so now we look at PMS and the cities they have gained...
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us43/alliance/880/colonizations?type=gain&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=&page=0
and hey they have been getting it in right ?????

BUT THOSE NUMBERS ARE MISLEADING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
while pms has been taking cities and expanding .. they have taken cities of dregs, noobs, and rim alliances .. quite an easy thing to do if you have any expirence playing this game ....
as a matter of fact
PMS HAS ONLY TAKEN CITIES FROM 3 ALLIANCES IN THE WORLD'S TOP 20 now guess who they are ?

[spr]THE JOKERS
[ally]The Black Company 2nd Bn
[ally]The Black Company 1st Bn[/spr]
now we have already established that PMS cowards that they are cut deals with the 3 alliances above to trade off cities to avoid having to fight them .. so in actuality even the cities they "TOOK" were given to them .....

so lets look at PMS : now as you can see they are a top heavy rim alliance , but even that is misleading because they made deals to keep themselves locked in 036 .. another proof they dont want to fight
[spr]
be9a71822a594e808a2e257e403151de.png
[/spr]
now we get to ABP and DBP ... a top flight alliance that is busting heads and bangin and clangin' has an active group of fighters top to bottom doing their part right?..well lets take a looksee.....
[spr]
6612baf06b3645d8bdb3d71134cbdafe.png
[/spr]

uh oh .. nope still looks like a garbage rim alliance to me .....so you say well wait a minute .. maybe those other guys are supporting the other players conquests and providing defense ?
[spr]
036868f81cfe4001a37407b94cb53cd5.png
[/spr]
same old same old
so you ask
well how did they get so high in the ABP AND DBP AND OVERALL KILL RANKINGS?
[spr]
870508f216dd4e7a9b795527ed5b8abe.png
[/spr]
well the numbers are misleading . the numbers dont factor in quality of opponent , or quantity
they got so high in ABP because they are attacking noobs and dregs in 36
the dbp is so high because tbc 1 and 2 was bangin on them so hard they begged for mercy and offered up their cities
as reward
so in closing what is PMS ACTUALLY?

in my humble opinion they are back of the throat vomit ....but according to the stats they are a moderately successful rim alliance who have fought no one beat no one wont kill a fly afraid of their own shadow and are so friendly even the care bears dont like them all that equals up to by the NUMBERS
[spr]
images
[/spr]
hope you enjoyed this expose and if not i dont care it was a wonderful way to spend the rest of a rainy afternoon at work lol
peace -p.t.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spr]
e3b30485c174474eb45e90cef7e16128.png
[/spr]
i just had to throw this in there ..MR BIG BAD ABP!!!!

DeletedUser

Haha, we get a whole thread dedicated to us, AWESOME!! I can't say that I bothered to read it though. You are a joke and everyone here knows it. What kind of newb takes like 6 cities on one island anyway?! I wish you were closer to me in game, you would have been rimmed a long time ago, but I'm sure you would still be talking in here.

DeletedUser

Haha, we get a whole thread dedicated to us, AWESOME!! I can't say that I bothered to read it though. You are a joke and everyone here knows it. What kind of newb takes like 6 cities on one island anyway?! I wish you were closer to me in game, you would have been rimmed a long time ago, but I'm sure you would still be talking in here.

and that comment tells everyone who bothers to read it that you are garbage ... i actually have 7 on the same island and then 2 more just to the north ,and should i ever get in an alliance that i can bang with i will have even more ... a) im a solo player .. means i have to defend myself ... having a bunch of cities in close proximity on a unit 1 speed world means i can coordinate my back snipes and supports much more efficently genius b) having a bunch of cities spread out all over the place means you have to wait for your troops and attacks to arrive over long travel times.. whereas i can attack to all points of the compass near me FAIRLY QUICKLY ...,
this is called SHORT TRAVEL TIMES because with such a slow unit speed he who gets there first the fastest usually wins..... this is called FORCE RATIO please keep it comin... you are really doing wonders for PMS'S public image there bud :)

give-this-guy-a-medal.jpg

hippie is so awesome he doesn't even know when he is being insulted ... this is what all of PMS is like all day everyday -p.t.

DeletedUser

You are a joke and everyone already knows it, there is no need for a rebuttal to your nonsense anymore.

I wonder why you are a "solo" player. Must be your charm and intelligence.

DeletedUser

You are a joke and everyone already knows it, there is no need for a rebuttal to your nonsense anymore.

I wonder why you are a "solo" player. Must be your charm and intelligence.
how much you willing to bet there are more people who have played this game with me, won worlds with me and know me by one of my ign's than you?
see hippie now you are in the denial phase, you have said about a dozen stupid things in the last 24 hours and its getting harder and to come up with witty things to say when faced with cold hard facts.. even your ABP Boast is lame because you almost have none and are harping on about the accomplishments of others .... so now you retire from the battlefield and i remain victorious ... again please send some more of your pms buddies for me to clown on ....this is truly entertaining

DeletedUser12078

Did I ever say I was the best player in the world? No.

Sadly for you, I have a life outside of grepo and don't get completely hung up on things in a 'game'. Yes I said it, grepo is just a game. Sorry to break it to you mate. Your whole world seems to revolve around creating conspiracy theories and problems for others.

Well, it seems you've been booted out of every alliance you've joined. I can't imagine why they would kick you out.....

Have fun playing by yourself haha!

DeletedUser

Did I ever say I was the best player in the world? No.

Sadly for you, I have a life outside of grepo and don't get completely hung up on things in a 'game'. Yes I said it, grepo is just a game. Sorry to break it to you mate. Your whole world seems to revolve around creating conspiracy theories and problems for others.

Well, it seems you've been booted out of every alliance you've joined. I can't imagine why they would kick you out.....

Have fun playing by yourself haha!

me kicked out ? of what?
name an alliance i have been kicked out if shrimp.. and i do enjoy playing by myself .....i dont believe in joining circle jerks like pms ...or jokers i can do bad all by myself there .. as for conspiracy theories and having a life .. yawn who doesn't?? dont get mad cuz you guys are getting put on blast as pure t garbage ... as bill parcells said .. YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE ... and your record says you stink

DeletedUser12078

-.- you're boring me now. it was fun at first but i've realised you're just a kid who has issues.

DeletedUser

-.- you're boring me now. it was fun at first but i've realised you're just a kid who has issues.

you didn't answer the first question... name an alliance i have been kicked out of ?

if im wrong you have a whole thread here to provide evidence that i am .. if PMS is an good as you guys think you are please provide some data to back it up.... otherwise you are just spouting nonsense .

my reasoning is well thought out and researched, with statistical data to back it up on top of the evidence of deals cut by pms with jokers basterds and tbc 1 and 2 .. there are no conspiracy theories ... the data supports the facts at hand .. now if you refute these things all you gotta do is provide concrete solid evidence to the contrary ...and i cant say jack about it because right is right .... but you cannot refute these things because guess what ? its all true -p.t.

DeletedUser

did we seriously get a whole thread between the fight of two garbage alliances not even in the top 12 argueing over who loses more citys to every other alliance on the server.

DeletedUser

did we seriously get a whole thread between the fight of two garbage alliances not even in the top 12 argueing over who loses more citys to every other alliance on the server.

idk what alliance are you in? i know PMS IS garbage, but i dont see how you fit into this one or your alliance unless they are garbage to........lol

DeletedUser

Oh good, you sound like you would get along with p.t. great. I'll leave you two alone to get to know each other. that way I get the entertainment without having to actually put effort into it myself.

DeletedUser

Oh good, you sound like you would get along with p.t. great. I'll leave you two alone to get to know each other. that way I get the entertainment without having to actually put effort into it myself.

dont run hippie this was just getting interesting

DeletedUser4951

Ima just say it Jokers and PMS seemed pretty timid when I talked to them. Cult has it right, neither is really classed as good or even decent. If I joined either team I would be their second largest player and their top attacker. Let that sink in...now for other things really wrong with this.

@Oceangod- So if i'm a top 50 attacker does this mean I don't have a life outside this game either? Because last time I checked, playing rugby at a major university, being a student, being an avid partier, and visiting family back home at times says very different.

DeletedUser12078

Smilodon... had nothing to do with points, more-so about this players obsession with us in such a way that he has to plaster it all over the externals.

Respect to you for upholding a busy schedule whilst remaining in the top 50.