BY-BY Censored

DeletedUser

Excuses like you're "rusty". How do you get rusty at this game? Taking a year off doesn't change your ability to land support a second or two after a CS. I should know, eh? I asked for 3 spells in 2 weeks, and gave out over 20. Never asked for resources, and sent out over 10k. But I'm not looking for praise like you are. You're nothing major in Censored? Then explain why you were the one who always came up with the rules that nobody liked. Just accept the fact that Censored is no longer a major player in this world, and that soon it will be devoured.
oh, we know we're not the biggest anymore. we're still the baddest though. and yeah, your new found friends will eventually swallow us whole for you, if they don't collapse from the strife you guys are sure to bring them too first. and i'm glad you pitched in, i really am. i don't want anyones praise, sick of the crap people talk with no real evidence to support them. i've grown slower in this world then any other golden warrior, but been online way more. explain that if not for sending everything i could spare to everyone all the time. yet you guys say we're greedy, we what, wanted your stuffs so badly we sent it all out to everyone hoping they would send 2x back? seriously, fail troll fail. but speaking of fail trolls, i'm about done here, i got the food i wanted, i'm good until the next fun thing happens 8)

oh one more thing before i giggle off into the sunset, where have i failed to stick a single cs yet? zero CS losses on both servers with my nubsauce.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL frowny your alliance is so done... we have so many of your members asking to join now we dont have enough room and some are going to spy for us.. you guys have what 30 members now ? dropped to like 6th in the rankings why would people wanna join you and be in our war path... you guys are DONE

DeletedUser8466

oh, we know we're not the biggest anymore. we're still the baddest though. and yeah, your new found friends will eventually swallow us whole for you, if they don't collapse from the strife you guys are sure to bring them too first. and i'm glad you pitched in, i really am. i don't want anyones praise, sick of the crap people talk with no real evidence to support them. i've grown slower in this world then any other golden warrior, but been online way more. explain that if not for sending everything i could spare to everyone all the time. yet you guys say we're greedy, we what, wanted your stuffs so badly we sent it all out to everyone hoping they would send 2x back? seriously, fail troll fail. but speaking of fail trolls, i'm about done here, i got the food i wanted, i'm good until the next fun thing happens 8)

oh one more thing before i giggle off into the sunset, where have i failed to stick a single cs yet? zero CS losses on both servers with my nubsauce.

I wouldn't quite say the baddest. We weren't the baddest when I was with Censored. Did you know I've never jumped alliances before? Not once. Always went down with the ship. But you alone forced me to hop. Luckily over here we don't have to raise our hands to ask to go to the bathroom. We have a bit of freedom. And keep off the subject as long as you'd like, but everyone who jumped ship jumped because of your lack of leadership. You could spend 25 hours a day on here and it wouldn't change. I respect you as a person and a player, but accept that you're not cut out to lead an alliance.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't quite say the baddest. We weren't the baddest when I was with Censored. Did you know I've never jumped alliances before? Not once. Always went down with the ship. But you alone forced me to hop. Luckily over here we don't have to raise our hands to ask to go to the bathroom. We have a bit of freedom. And keep off the subject as long as you'd like, but everyone who jumped ship jumped because of your lack of leadership. You could spend 25 hours a day on here and it wouldn't change. I respect you as a person and a player, but accept that you're not cut out to lead an alliance.
gahhh one more reply for fun... you were never forced to jump ship, and you know well I stepped down as any form of leadership hours before you left. all aside the point. acacia was out to sink us from the start with his buddies, and you're right, i did go a little nuts on trying to get everyone working together. because really, it shouldn't be that hard. either people are in an alliance because they have a common goal to work together for, or it's not an alliance. what really tickles me pink? it's all my fault, even though we have three leaders who make decisions together. I'm just to one who tried to make sure everyone got their fair shake, and in the process made you guys just fall in love with hating me.

DeletedUser2770

Can someone do a summery of frowny's walls of unbroken text?

Paragraphs dude, please. Your rants are almost unreadable ... and not worth it if one takes the trub :)

You talked a good game but your performance is absolutely not good. In fact it's awful.

So instead of trying to blind everyone with your illiteracy and hubris why don't you get your game on and do some damage on the battlefield?

You know I was thinking the same exact thing lol

Well Frowny, you've said a mouthful...and if I'm not mistaken, you almost sound like a BridgeBurner. It's a shame you're in an opposing alliance. You should try out...see if you make the cut. If there is any truth to your statements here, well...time will tell, and cuts will be made when they are needed to be made and we will keep on moving.

Silver what are you thinking today, lol...You do know we want only elite players right? Anyone who loses a city to trav is definitely not elite :eek: 8)

you know what? i'm goign to do something i never do, and just be honest here, no gamer ego at all. this alliance is one of the best groups of guys i've ever had the pleasure of playing with. just when i want to walk away the most, and start to wonder if maybe this is true, i get this in my mail:
NAME REMOVED FOR SAFETY today at 07:40
sorry I was not around for the last days events. I've been on the road and as I do not posses a smartphone or a tablet, I was mostly cut-off. Now I am in a location with such poor internet connection that I cannot sustain a proper skype chat (barely connects for 5-10 secs, just enough to get some messages sent, then it's offline for another few minutes).

I did manage to catch up with events, and I consider that what happened would have been unfair for anyone, ESPECIALLY for you. You are the person I respect most in this alliance, and I know I didn't write much around and stuff, but I did try to keep up to date to skype chat room (when I had the time) and I did try to help everyone as much as I could as often as I could. As I said, I would have sent everything I had if I would have been able to be online, andI feel terrible for not being here.

Now, how do you plan to get back on your feet? Do you need res? troops? maybe a few cities? I could conquer some here and give them to you, to have a pretty quiet place.

DAMNIT I'M STARTING TO TEAR UP. NO JOKE :(

Why dont you be honest is right, tell everyone that your grandma wrote you that PM

Clearly things are starting to get personal again here guys. I'm going to have to ask you all to knock off the personal attacks. Frowny took a big hit and you guy's are kicking him while he's down. Not something an honorable adult would do. Here I thought we were all getting somewhere in the mutual respect department.

It's been a rough week for us that is true. We've been trying to develop some internal structure here and some of the members who don't like to follow rules have been raging quite a bit. They preferred to shoot for cities that were far too big and well defended hoping that the alliance would kick in and walk them in. Many of us did throw some troops at several failed attempts and we are weaker for it. Honestly, moving on the leader of the only other alliance worth fighting with a 4 hour TT is clearly a bad idea but some of us just couldn't wait and find something more attainable. Those are now your problem.

We may be on the decline, we may not. We still have a solid core despite the defections (I shake my head to think of how many resources we piled into those guys CS attempts). We're doing very well in 54 and doing some consolidation in 55. There have been schisms and attacks on leaderships in BB as well so don't act all high and mighty. The difference seems to be that when people rage quit BB they tend to ghost themselves and when they leave us they run to the enemy. Still trying to figure that out.

We are down but not out. Please keep your trash talk respectful and get off Frowny's back.

Borys you guys were on the down and out the minute you decided to fight us, you just did not know it... Yes they are our problems but we like no love problems and we have a way of correcting them. Leaders only follow true leadership and good players only follow great ones. They will fit in just fine here with us

In this thread...it is Censored's actions that are not respectful. Yesterday, you gained 4 cities and lost a lot of members. Yesterday, your enemy gained 17 cities. You are so hopelessly beaten at this point that the only respectful action that you can take is to admit your loss and allow your members to attempt to survive by other means. But like a true dictator, you instead demand more support and lash out with emotion at anyone who simply tries to point out the truth of the matter. You remind me now of the minister of information in Baghdad who denied Baghdad was under siege while on the same screen tanks were rolling past known city landmarks.

Censored is finished, and it is your emotional rantings that tell me that more definitively than any grepostats numbers.

WOW phaedo one thing you are good at is coming in these forums and saying who is finished lol. Only time that matters is when AD comes in here to say it though, dont you get that

BB recruitment Poster: Be the jerk you always wanted to be! Play good, you are good!

I love it, I definitely will be using it

says the man grabbing fugees as fast as he can. what, going to deny it? you start are going up due to the rats jumpping ships with the cities alliance secured and handed off to them, as they were unable to do it themselves. ever wonder why we stopped sending all CS out for 48 hours?it was because of the 4 main instigators you brought so lovingly into your fold. they thought they could take on anything alone, and were determined to sink alliance by demanding we helped with unplanned sieges. seriously, how can you guys even say anything about the caliber of your players when you're grabbing the trash off the walk and propping it up. because this is the only way you guys have a chance? BB can't kill censored so you try to get the tweens to do it for you? rofl.\by the way, this is the caliber od your players: [3:16:25 PM] BBCBUS: good job killing the alliance, your probobly the stupidest person ive ever played any online games with. Cant even hold onto 1 of your 2 cities LOL your game is pathetic and none likes you. ALL TALK AND ZERO ACTION. WHAT A GIMP LOl

<3 <3 love his rage. love his style, love everything about him. can i join yous guis?

Frowny, OMG please a refugee is someone you have been fighting. They left your alliance and honestly I have had members looking to leave your alliance since the server started. Dont worry still have more there just waiting for room to become available but no worries they will keep feeding us info for the time being

Nope not going to deny it, but since we were the ones fighting you and we were the ones who brought you down, we are the ones that get to have your members. It is that simple.

btw you are sounding more and more like China right now. You have to get your posts approved before you post them in the alliance. You have to get conquests approved before you send your CS? What? We have members post ok I will be sending this CS here at this time, can anyone help with (and they put in their requests). They land 95% of all of their CS. The reason your CS may have been "unplanned" is actually because you would delete the CS OUT thread and leave them to dry... Leaders should always help. Even if it is a lost cause leaders help.

I feel confident that I can say I have respect among my members. In both tau and byzantium. He lead in byzantium and am second in command on tau. Both in number 1 alliances that have double the second alliance's points. Now how is this possible unless I have good leadership skills?

Also what do you mean BB can't kill *CENSORED* we took 2 5K cities from you while you failed a CS on us and got no cities. I have personally taken more cities from your alliance than your alliance has taken from us... I didn't want to brag about my own accomplishments... but you have brought me to it...

Deli dont be ashamed that your a beast. Your fighting ability is something you should be proud of and the trouble you go through to help your members is unmatched. Anyone who shares your banner is lucky

Stats dont lie.....

Frowny is speaking from emotion, its hard to accept that your alliance has failed.... we heard all of this same stuff on another server, and honestly we cant be touched there. Its starting to look the same here....

It always looked that way to us, now the rest of the server can see it

I would just like to say that censored did have a good group of players and still does. they had a lot of downfalls through the inexperience with leadership and fighting within the alliance. From what I hear I honestly dont think the players that joined our group were the issues and only time will tell. As far as censored goes unless something drastic happens in the server they are done for but I think we took care of all there outs even before we started in on them well find out

DeletedUser

devines were there because i had favor to blow on the attempt to stop a siege, you don't do everything possible?
as for stats don't lie? we're still #1 ABP and DBP for the moment. with all the fat trimmed.
and yessir, my newb toon stats are horrible so far, that's ok, after a year off who wouldn't be a little rusty?

you realize that alliance abp/dbp doesnt change when people join or leave an alliance....

DeletedUser

you realize that alliance abp/dbp doesnt change when people join or leave an alliance....
aye, but the actual stats are still censored on top with the fighter/defenders, the players in the alliance, not the alliance it's self. if i have to explain that then i guess i'm not writing long enough posts anymore.

DeletedUser8463

Censored defeated by one player. Frownybrown
You're really good it only took you to defeat a whole alliance.
The vote was unanimous that we wanted to leave because of you. I liked parts of the alliance and wanted to make it work but your rules and criticism was to much.

DeletedUser8262

Censored defeated by one player. Frownybrown
You're really good it only took you to defeat a whole alliance.
The vote was unanimous that we wanted to leave because of you. I liked parts of the alliance and wanted to make it work but your rules and criticism was to much.

Defeated ?

DeletedUser2770

all i know is I see tons of our cs' landing on censored players.... not good

DeletedUser

aye, but the actual stats are still censored on top with the fighter/defenders, the players in the alliance, not the alliance it's self. if i have to explain that then i guess i'm not writing long enough posts anymore.

Actually, right now...according to the first 2 pages of Attackers for the server? We've got you, 12/6...
12 of our guys up there at the top as opposed to your 6 guys...over all, yeah...you guys got some quality players...truth be told? WE got quality AND quantity...just a matter of time and we'll see one of two three things...

1. Censored wiped off the map
2. Censored merges into someone else
3. Censored swallowing one or two other alliances in an effort to make a come back in the rankings

DeletedUser

01-08-2014, 04:32 AM #51
frownybrown

Quote Originally Posted by crego02
Great job on the gold using to get their so quickly, ya know, the last time I sawl it happen that quickly was back in Theta with a player named The Invader. He lasted about 1 month after that.
we'll be sure to remember that 32 days in

Man, I sure hate when I'm always right.

DeletedUser

Actually, right now...according to the first 2 pages of Attackers for the server? We've got you, 12/6...
12 of our guys up there at the top as opposed to your 6 guys...over all, yeah...you guys got some quality players...truth be told? WE got quality AND quantity...just a matter of time and we'll see one of two three things...

1. Censored wiped off the map
2. Censored merges into someone else
3. Censored swallowing one or two other alliances in an effort to make a come back in the rankings

agree with this guy

option 2 before the other ones though

DeletedUser8463

Now a new alliance needs to step up. Maybe some of the smaller alliances will merge together.
I'll never get easy DBP the way things are now in this ocean.

DeletedUser

of course you guys are top fighters / defenders.... you guys are getting wiped out by our attacks and loosing cities...

DeletedUser8484

In this thread...it is Censored's actions that are not respectful. Yesterday, you gained 4 cities and lost a lot of members. Yesterday, your enemy gained 17 cities. You are so hopelessly beaten at this point that the only respectful action that you can take is to admit your loss and allow your members to attempt to survive by other means. But like a true dictator, you instead demand more support and lash out with emotion at anyone who simply tries to point out the truth of the matter. You remind me now of the minister of information in Baghdad who denied Baghdad was under siege while on the same screen tanks were rolling past known city landmarks.

Censored is finished, and it is your emotional rantings that tell me that more definitively than any grepostats numbers.

Appraxiadaddy:
WOW phaedo one thing you are good at is coming in these forums and saying who is finished lol. Only time that matters is when AD comes in here to say it though, dont you get that

---
I guess I'll chime in on this one... When Exit took my city, Phaedo told me I was done. Well I am still in this, rebuilt on a strong BB island, ready to start taking cities again and Phaedo is the one who is done and Censored is next...

DeletedUser

Appraxiadaddy:

---
I guess I'll chime in on this one... When Exit took my city, Phaedo told me I was done. Well I am still in this, rebuilt on a strong BB island, ready to start taking cities again and Phaedo is the one who is done and Censored is next...

why is it so quiet in here all of a sudden?

DeletedUser

crego why is wyld chyld in every alliance with you? :p I also see wrily and progolfbum in TS, you ain't losing with them ;-)

DeletedUser

^haha great question man, me and wyld had our differences in Theta (obviously lol) but we overcame them in Tau and have been buddies ever since, he's actually a really good guy and great player who I love fighting with and not against anymore lol. Same thing actually happened with me and AD to an extent way back in Zeta during my early days in grepolis, now were close buddies and stud's together lol. And ya it's always great to be fighting with Wrily again, I missed that dude!