BY-BY Censored

DeletedUser

Well frowny, here I am, but I doubt you'll be amused by what I say this time around...before I start in on you, I'd just like to say, I see myself a lot in you.

There are some untruths I feel I need to point out to you frowny.

First-

Personally, I can think of at least two players that would disagree with you...the first one you'll find here:http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?5614-The-end-of-BridgeBurners/page19

The second one, which is why I waited to respond here, had to make sure I was right...

D3PFvqZ.jpg

If you can't read it, the fine print reads "Requests: NONE- It is highly unlikely Censored will even be aware of this, let alone defend.."

hFevqnw.jpg

And last but not least-

People have been quitting your alliance since day 2. The second day, Browny...quit or kicked...what ever...here are your "stats"

http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=us27&server=us27&an=*CENSORED*&server=us27&enddate=2014-01-18&rt=members

Once I saw 50 reds I quit counting. I don't know Frowny, I've never played on your team or had you as a leader, but the general consensus is, that you are not a very good leader. A lot of people are saying it. A lot. Maybe you need to take some time to reflect, maybe fall back and let someone else take the lead for a while and just observe and play...be a player again instead of a boss every time you start a server, and see if you don't pick up on some things and learn something new...I've done that myself, worked for me.

And AB-

Thanks man. That means a lot to me...you're not the only one learning, I'm glad to have been dropped into your part of the Ocean on this server and to have had the good fortune of playing under the lead of you and the other leaders and players of Bridgeburners...I'm enjoying the ride my friend, and will be sad at it's end (Which I don't believe will be anytime soon).

don't look at me for the first 2 rounds of draft kicks, that was acacia in charge there. the guy you just took in. in fact, i went so far as to step down as head FC to appease these players who you took in. they didn't leave because i'm leadership. they left because everyone lese in the alliance has been sticking up for us. and yes.. we do support our smaller members. know why i had no ls to snipe that with? i've been staying up day and night making sure our 1 city members ready for CQ got a second city before i took a third. you want proof? seriously if you do i'll post it. tired of a few bad apples making me look like crap mate, and give it a bit. the first time they don't like leaderships decisions, they will start it up. this is a promise, not a guess. and if you even try to explain to them why the ops directors don't tell members every last thing, watch out.............. they won't stop there. this si the thing. i never asked to be a "boss" i was put there after acacias kicking spree almost killed our gang, i was put in charge of operations after it became clear you guys had (have?) eyes in our ranks (not that i ever assumed otherwise). do you think i've made even half the decisions by my self? IO, exit and i talk in great length about wha/how to handle things. the best part is? i get screamed at by your new recruits for sending out MM, say for a spelled troops request. or "please don't farm a reservation without asking the person who reserved when their CS lands" yeah we had a friendly fire incident last week, and this is when the drama allllll began. no. i'll take that back. it began when as a MEMBER i said to exit and IO "this is crazy, acacia is kicking everyone and their mother because he thinks they're the spy" and they realized I cared about the alliance, not just myself. for you silver, i'll drop the troll act and give the the respect deserved. please verify this before you continue going off of information from a few players who were made because we asked them to help alliance get their internal structure set up instead of the usual smash and grabs.

DeletedUser7582

Can someone do a summery of frowny's walls of unbroken text?

Paragraphs dude, please. Your rants are almost unreadable ... and not worth it if one takes the trub :)

You talked a good game but your performance is absolutely not good. In fact it's awful.

So instead of trying to blind everyone with your illiteracy and hubris why don't you get your game on and do some damage on the battlefield?

DeletedUser

Well Frowny, you've said a mouthful...and if I'm not mistaken, you almost sound like a BridgeBurner. It's a shame you're in an opposing alliance. You should try out...see if you make the cut. If there is any truth to your statements here, well...time will tell, and cuts will be made when they are needed to be made and we will keep on moving.

DeletedUser

you know what? i'm goign to do something i never do, and just be honest here, no gamer ego at all. this alliance is one of the best groups of guys i've ever had the pleasure of playing with. just when i want to walk away the most, and start to wonder if maybe this is true, i get this in my mail:
NAME REMOVED FOR SAFETY today at 07:40
sorry I was not around for the last days events. I've been on the road and as I do not posses a smartphone or a tablet, I was mostly cut-off. Now I am in a location with such poor internet connection that I cannot sustain a proper skype chat (barely connects for 5-10 secs, just enough to get some messages sent, then it's offline for another few minutes).

I did manage to catch up with events, and I consider that what happened would have been unfair for anyone, ESPECIALLY for you. You are the person I respect most in this alliance, and I know I didn't write much around and stuff, but I did try to keep up to date to skype chat room (when I had the time) and I did try to help everyone as much as I could as often as I could. As I said, I would have sent everything I had if I would have been able to be online, andI feel terrible for not being here.

Now, how do you plan to get back on your feet? Do you need res? troops? maybe a few cities? I could conquer some here and give them to you, to have a pretty quiet place.

DAMNIT I'M STARTING TO TEAR UP. NO JOKE :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yessir, well done. you caught me with my pants down after cleaning out bloodbath and beyond for pellions fail siege. and sending my DLU/birms to other members under fire. it's because i'm so greedy... remember? well done indeed ^5! and please, i'll be your lay down gurlie anyday, just promise to be gentle........ as for location and clustering, you really think that one city was the key? you put too much stock in me mate, i'm just one man. your taking a city i grabbed for easy BP isn't that much a loss, it's not like there aren't more where that came from. please, bring back butler and silver, at least they know how to troll a forum properly. you should take lessions, or would that be too low a blow for an elitist like yourself?

i have very little to say here ... but i noticed you said you cleaned out BB&B... you hit a city from a rookie player....the cs landed and then it got killed ..sorry but using us as a foil is not a good idea as we handled our business on that one :) perhaps thats why the guy quit?

DeletedUser

Clearly things are starting to get personal again here guys. I'm going to have to ask you all to knock off the personal attacks. Frowny took a big hit and you guy's are kicking him while he's down. Not something an honorable adult would do. Here I thought we were all getting somewhere in the mutual respect department.

It's been a rough week for us that is true. We've been trying to develop some internal structure here and some of the members who don't like to follow rules have been raging quite a bit. They preferred to shoot for cities that were far too big and well defended hoping that the alliance would kick in and walk them in. Many of us did throw some troops at several failed attempts and we are weaker for it. Honestly, moving on the leader of the only other alliance worth fighting with a 4 hour TT is clearly a bad idea but some of us just couldn't wait and find something more attainable. Those are now your problem.

We may be on the decline, we may not. We still have a solid core despite the defections (I shake my head to think of how many resources we piled into those guys CS attempts). We're doing very well in 54 and doing some consolidation in 55. There have been schisms and attacks on leaderships in BB as well so don't act all high and mighty. The difference seems to be that when people rage quit BB they tend to ghost themselves and when they leave us they run to the enemy. Still trying to figure that out.

We are down but not out. Please keep your trash talk respectful and get off Frowny's back.

DeletedUser

Yeah Borys, you had best come to your boy's defense and back everyone off of him, we know if you were to lose him it'd be the straw that broke the camel's back, for sure...although that is an inevitable event, winning him over is only prolonging the agony of Censored's humiliating demise. It's him and a couple other key players that's all you've got left...you know it and we know it, and we will pick you apart until you finally crumble and fade away like dust in the wind. One. City. At. A. Time.

Happy Hunting :)

DeletedUser7582

Clearly things are starting to get personal again here guys. I'm going to have to ask you all to knock off the personal attacks. Frowny took a big hit and you guy's are kicking him while he's down. Not something an honorable adult would do. Here I thought we were all getting somewhere in the mutual respect department.

It's been a rough week for us that is true. We've been trying to develop some internal structure here and some of the members who don't like to follow rules have been raging quite a bit. They preferred to shoot for cities that were far too big and well defended hoping that the alliance would kick in and walk them in. Many of us did throw some troops at several failed attempts and we are weaker for it. Honestly, moving on the leader of the only other alliance worth fighting with a 4 hour TT is clearly a bad idea but some of us just couldn't wait and find something more attainable. Those are now your problem.

We may be on the decline, we may not. We still have a solid core despite the defections (I shake my head to think of how many resources we piled into those guys CS attempts). We're doing very well in 54 and doing some consolidation in 55. There have been schisms and attacks on leaderships in BB as well so don't act all high and mighty. The difference seems to be that when people rage quit BB they tend to ghost themselves and when they leave us they run to the enemy. Still trying to figure that out.

We are down but not out. Please keep your trash talk respectful and get off Frowny's back.

I want to stay on topic here, and be respectful.

Borys, please, for the love of all that is holy, can't you stop contradicting yourself ALL THE TIME?

You constantly pick at others and then do a nest mess when you read something you don't like.

As for getting off frowny clown's back ... hmm, how about he undoes all his crowing and noob bashing? Didn't think so.

If you, Borys, want to claim the moral high ground you really need to learn how to think BEFORE you type.

So, to keep on topic: Good-bye Mary, good-bye Jane and good-bye Borys and Frowny: If the crew doesn't rim you in the next couple of days I'll do it myself.

Happy rubbish talking - the real stuff happens in game :)

DeletedUser8461

Could people please quit trying to "win" the mature argument. This isn't some 18th century duel between overly grammatical moral enthusiasts. It's an online browser game. One's actions one way or another are not some grand display of class or crass. Just please stop with the "moral high ground" crap about a video game.

DeletedUser

I want to stay on topic here, and be respectful.

Borys, please, for the love of all that is holy, can't you stop contradicting yourself ALL THE TIME?

You constantly pick at others and then do a nest mess when you read something you don't like.

As for getting off frowny clown's back ... hmm, how about he undoes all his crowing and noob bashing? Didn't think so.

If you, Borys, want to claim the moral high ground you really need to learn how to think BEFORE you type.

So, to keep on topic: Good-bye Mary, good-bye Jane and good-bye Borys and Frowny: If the crew doesn't rim you in the next couple of days I'll do it myself.

Happy rubbish talking - the real stuff happens in game :)

I don't pick at anybody anymore. Good natured ribbing is what I do now. I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

...never before have I seen an alliance badger someone in the way that you all from BB do. It is disgraceful. You are all acting like school yard bullies with nothing better to do. All I hear is Frowny this and Frowny that...he tried to run the entire alliance with very little help from the actual 2 members listed as "leaders". Exactly how is it Frowny single handedly ruined Censored?

You turn to this childish attempt at what amounts to psychological warfare over a damn game? Win the game with in-game strategy instead of attempting to poison a players mind with your repeated off handed remarks directed at Frowny. You should be ashamed and Del I can't believe Grepo allows you to mod this forum the way that you do. Definitely does not bode well for Grepolis' reputation in the realm of the gamers. There was a time when everyone played Grepo and enjoyed the in-game back and forth attacks, one besting the other and then sending them a PM making light of both sides of said attacks. Where did those days go gentlemen (and ladies). These forums are the worst thing Grepo could have done with this game. There is a point when boys and girls grow into men and women. When might we expect you all in BB to reach that point in your lives?

I've seen this before. On Tau. That's why I've had such a problem with them. A week ago when they were down and out they didn't have much at all to say. They didn't trash talk or demean anybody. Now that the shoe is on the other foot AD comes out of hiding with all the boys and suddenly they've got lots to say. Frowny really put his heart and soul into the alliance and you all are trashing him for it. Good going. Congrats you now own the swing set on the playground. That CS barely stuck. There were half a dozen different ways it could have went differently but still you talk. No humility at all. Jesus wept.

DeletedUser7582

I don't know any of you in BB at all. I haven't played for some time so I don't no the who is who any longer. However, never before have I seen an alliance badger someone in the way that you all from BB do. It is disgraceful. You are all acting like school yard bullies with nothing better to do. All I hear is Frowny this and Frowny that. Let me go out on a limb here. Last I checked, Censored has 2 leaders not 3. I have been with this alliance since day 1. Never has Frowny held a designated leadership role. Where is all the bullying of Exit or IO? In all actuality, you are beating up on a player that tried to run the entire alliance with very little help from the actual 2 members listed as "leaders". Exactly how is it Frowny single handedly ruined Censored? Are you afraid to attack Exit or IO?

You turn to this childish attempt at what amounts to psychological warfare over a damn game? Win the game with in-game strategy instead of attempting to poison a players mind with your repeated off handed remarks directed at Frowny. You should be ashamed and Del I can't believe Grepo allows you to mod this forum the way that you do. Definitely does not bode well for Grepolis' reputation in the realm of the gamers. There was a time when everyone played Grepo and enjoyed the in-game back and forth attacks, one besting the other and then sending them a PM making light of both sides of said attacks. Where did those days go gentlemen (and ladies). These forums are the worst thing Grepo could have done with this game. There is a point when boys and girls grow into men and women. When might we expect you all in BB to reach that point in your lives?

This is the Bye-bye Censored thread. I didn't see you complain about the BB is over thread ... go and eat your double standards (and try, if you can, to keep to one point per paragraph).

Bye-bye Censored.

As for borys last bit of dribble: just proves my point.

Now Borys, go and find another ghost city, but be sure to watch it closely so you can pull your CS if you see attacks coming.

DeletedUser7582

You are correct my friend. If I apologize for that will any of it matter? Probably not. So where do we go from here. If you are all old enough to have children like I am, would you tolerate your kids bullying somebody every day? That's what this amounts to, from both sides. No one side is right, we are both wrong. So again I ask, where does this childish stuff end? Even if Censored completely disappears, will that end all of this? Probably not. There will always be the next person, or in this case the next alliance. My apologies for not formatting my paragraphs to meet your standards. See, that's what it has come down to. Having to reach so far, running out of in-game criticism that you actually have to turn to the way I write. Seriously? How old are you guys? It is comical really. I won't comment any more. Keep the insults coming. Need ammunition? I am battling cancer for the 3rd time. Lets start with that. I also have a terminal lung condition. How about that? Oh, and I have type II diabetes. Any funny rhetoricals about that. It seems there is no end. I surely don't want you all to run out of things to bash. Go ahead. Both alliances. Use the info to your advantage. Fire away! Life has caused me to have thick skin. Let the funnies continue. Please!

I actually bothered to read that wall of crud ...

Are you suggesting that we don't fight?

No more taking cities, because that's just throwing your weight around?

Isn't your repeated use of "age' in your weak argument as weak as my literacy prong? (yes, it really is).

OK, so we are agreed, NO MORE FIGHTING

DeletedUser

So Cirrhosis just went there. Are you guys going to kick him? I would advise it. That's totally out of line.

DeletedUser7319

We will not kick anyone for their opinions bro...

None of this would have been said if someone didnt post their RL issues in the externals. You dont throw stuff out their like that if you dont wanna hear someones Honest opinions, i gave my opinion and so did cirrhosis. Borys you are the biggest pot stirrer of them all, i know you guys in censored dont value opinions.

I remember in the beggining of this world, someone said we would have issues bc we had to many " Volatile" personalities in our alliance, we dont cage those with volatile personalities, we let them loose and out of their cage. They are free and do as they please, as long as their gameplay follows BB directive, and if it doesnt they get kicked and conquered.

DeletedUser

In this thread...it is Censored's actions that are not respectful. Yesterday, you gained 4 cities and lost a lot of members. Yesterday, your enemy gained 17 cities. You are so hopelessly beaten at this point that the only respectful action that you can take is to admit your loss and allow your members to attempt to survive by other means. But like a true dictator, you instead demand more support and lash out with emotion at anyone who simply tries to point out the truth of the matter. You remind me now of the minister of information in Baghdad who denied Baghdad was under siege while on the same screen tanks were rolling past known city landmarks.

Censored is finished, and it is your emotional rantings that tell me that more definitively than any grepostats numbers.

DeletedUser7319

No borys, my character is not reflected in others opinions, if i dont agree, then i dont agree.... but who am i to tell someone they cant say something.

Borys you can bash my character all day bro hahaha, i have man parts, i can take it!

DeletedUser

BB recruitment Poster: Be the jerk you always wanted to be! Play good, you are good!

DeletedUser7319

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is like TAU all over again!! I cant wait till you ghost! Dude actually, dont ghost, ill be there soon!

DeletedUser4460

Oh finally! Forum saved..., this thread will be 'phaedod out' soon and the kids can go back to play again... thisisgrepolis