BY-BY Censored

DeletedUser2770

So have been away from forums due to work and wars in tau but I have some free time and have alot of catching up to do

Looks like censored has went ballistic.... So much for a good fight :D

DeletedUser

nahh, just 4 disgruntled people who aren't about anyone other then themselves. should fit right in with your group though!

DeletedUser2770

says the man who is down 1 city in about 7 hours, quit censored then rejoined

Lets wait and see how this morale snowball plays out

DeletedUser

rofl, never quit the alliance, quit dealing with the knuckleheads you took in as fugees ( they knew we were going to eat them otherwise) isn't it interesting the 3 players who can't get a CS to stick in a BB city for their lives are all of a sudden BB? if you sucked so bad you couldn't even get a single CS to stick, we sure as shooting wouldn't send them an invitation to join us........
oh and whats the "down 1 city in 7 hours" about? did I start playing this server 7 hours ago and just think iv'e been here for over a week? also, good to see you finally responding to posts. took long enough...........
btw, well done acacia, deleting the forum posts... glad you saw them to be something to worry about. shame we back everything up like a good alliance does

*edit* i see your confusion with me "quitting" alliance. rofl yet another thing to be mistaken about app. but please, more smoke this way, i'm not choking hard enough yet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its funny because BB only lost 2 cities to you guys... So that means you have over 50 members who can't get a CS to stick in a BB city. Which if I do the math right is worse than 3. I personally have take 3 cities from your alliance. *CENSORED* is gone.

Now on another note, BB takes in active, and aggressive players. Not everyone is always the most experienced when they join but what we do is we teach our members and make them good. Whereas your alliance took its good, experienced members (who are now in our alliance) and held them back.

Frowny... everyone in your alliance hates you, you are terrible at this game and you are a terrible leader. Btw, thank Exit for your current situation as I invited him to merge into us not once but twice, as I knew this was going to happen...

Now your going to be down to 1 city in 7 hours means your going to loose a city in 7 hours... You're a dumbass for not understanding that phrase. We didn't take in refugees as they were in your alliance and Quit, they were never booted. You wouldn't be even able to eat the 2K guy in your alliance because you are so unorganized and greedy.

Also I'd like to mention that everyone is claiming the *CENSORED* has the worst leadership they have ever seen (except for IO, he was given praise for his logic), you frowny suck so stop blaming others for your many failure. btw, I thought you were going to conquer b1llytheK1d or was he also to strong for you with just 1 city?

So just stop playing... You lost! *CENSORED* is done.

P.S. We all know you didn't back up your forums. No alliance does that. If you have the time to do that then you don't have the time to play and therefore you will suck.

DeletedUser

Its funny because BB only lost 2 cities to you guys... So that means you have over 50 members who can't get a CS to stick in a BB city. Which if I do the math right is worse than 3. I personally have take 3 cities from your alliance. *CENSORED* is gone.

Now on another note, BB takes in active, and aggressive players. Not everyone is always the most experienced when they join but what we do is we teach our members and make them good. Whereas your alliance took its good, experienced members (who are now in our alliance) and held them back.

Frowny... everyone in your alliance hates you, you are terrible at this game and you are a terrible leader. Btw, thank Exit for your current situation as I invited him to merge into us not once but twice, as I knew this was going to happen...

Now your going to be down to 1 city in 7 hours means your going to loose a city in 7 hours... You're a dumbass for not understanding that phrase. We didn't take in refugees as they were in your alliance and Quit, they were never booted. You wouldn't be even able to eat the 2K guy in your alliance because you are so unorganized and greedy.

Also I'd like to mention that everyone is claiming the *CENSORED* has the worst leadership they have ever seen (except for IO, he was given praise for his logic), you frowny suck so stop blaming others for your many failure. btw, I thought you were going to conquer b1llytheK1d or was he also to strong for you with just 1 city?

So just stop playing... You lost! *CENSORED* is done.

P.S. We all know you didn't back up your forums. No alliance does that. If you have the time to do that then you don't have the time to play and therefore you will suck.
ROFL you mean you don't draft forum posts for review before posting. because i do things like back up the forums, and save info that's essential. trust me the important things will be right back there in the morning. and please, come take my other city in 7 hours. PLEASE DO! and yes, everyone hates me, that's why 4 people quit. the same 4 people who have been hindering alliance as a whole. because EVERYONE hates me :eek: and where is your math coming from? are you implying that 50 people have sent CS at BB only to fail? link stats to back that one up, i'll eat my hat (it's big and floppy) i LOVE how you claim "everyone" just like your little 4 man failsquad did all over forums, skype rooms, and anywhere else they could cry. too bad eveyone else online immediately started calling them out on their crap. or is there some other reason why "after I quit" they left? overwhelming support for their views and opinions? oh, and i'm sure they have already been crying to you about how we never posted op info for them to pass on to you, or how we've broken everything down to make it as hard as possible for a spy to actually do any real damage (like backing up forum posts that we consider vital) oh noes, we have to make a new love mail thread. oh noes, we have to make a new "spell requests and mineral requests" thread. OH NOES WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT THEM!!?!?!?! HALP WE R SO LOST NOW!
ohh, and we know you've been begging us to merger into you guys, it's quite a laugh we get in alliance. we're greedy? shows how bad your new recruits are, we're the alliance that makes sure everyone is being taken care of, not just the golden warriors. or did they fail to mention the reason we stopped attacking everything in sight was to make sure and hand off cities to members who were CQ ready but needed the help getting to the fun? did the internal hand off stats some how get missed from every intel site grepolis has? keep it coming mate, you're just reminding me of more and more reasons why it's so wonderful those nubs are in your alliance and not ours

*edit** your turn app, since you seem to need to tag team for posterity

DeletedUser2770

LOL- refugees lol they werent running from your alliance because they were being attacked or afreaid they were running from your alliance because of leadership being bad. They have proven to be capable players

As far as you telling delrey it was a mistake I have to tell you it was not...if he would have had a lil bit more support his cs would have stuck but instead no one helped him

he was the first player to send a properly built and timed cs

The beginning of the server you had positioning and location, which you no longer have. You had more troops and bigger cities due to the obscene amount of gold spent which you no longer have. The playing field is leveling off and now is when you see the true colors of players and alliances and what there made of. This is when it gets fun and BB excels.

As i have said before and will say again, hope you guys are up for sleepless nights because thats what your future is going to be from here on out

DeletedUser

LOL you think he's the one who timed the landings for everyone? we logged in to see his (just as stupid and crazy post as snipers) HEY GUYS! SENDING A CS HOPE IT STICKS! where's silver, and beast? they at least have intelligent comebacks, not perfect examples of failed forum warriors like you seem to be.... seems to me, the city i lost was one of yours to begin with, i'm still sitting in farmville where i started day one. we have bigger cities, sure. we have obscene ammounts of gold too, that's also true. i'm not ashamed to admit supporting a great game, what do you do to contribute aside from make sad statements on forums and cry about gold? and you're right, this is the stage where we see what our members are made of. and we remove the ones who aren't worth a damn. like acacia, king of the inactive ghost cities. or pellion and friends who when explained in detail why it was a bad idea to try to take your city without proper support commitments, say WHEEE GOING FOR IT ANYWAYS *\o/* . as for sleepless nights, again your little group of fugees are failing to report accurately... i don't sleep anyways. i DID however guard their troops every night, and log away for future reference when they go to bed usually. just a reminder girraffe, better get me in 7 hours mate, or you're next. and a CS with 50 LS, and a handful of OLU??? you're kidding me. that's proper? shoot trav did better with 15 birms. and properly timed. what a joke! what about a 5 hour TT with no support is proper? the only proper timing was from alliance mates trying to get his numbskull in there and failing due to weak planning and support.

As far as you telling delrey it was a mistake I have to tell you it was not...if he would have had a lil bit more support his cs would have stuck but instead no one helped him <--- you just pointed out his mistake for me there buddy, canyouseeit?

DeletedUser2770

all i can see is i am speaking to someone who cant defend his city....

I took a city on a Island dominated by censored players and I still have it... oh wait I actually have another one on that island in a few hours :D

rinse and repeat until it is a BB island

Frown you had location and clustering which you no longer have. From here on out you guys wont even be able to hold a siege if you land one.... Wont be long before you guys up and leave the server or stay here and continue to make nice cities for us....

Have fun being our lay down girlies cus thats your role here in BYZ from here on out....

DeletedUser

yessir, well done. you caught me with my pants down after cleaning out bloodbath and beyond for pellions fail siege. and sending my DLU/birms to other members under fire. it's because i'm so greedy... remember? well done indeed ^5! and please, i'll be your lay down gurlie anyday, just promise to be gentle........ as for location and clustering, you really think that one city was the key? you put too much stock in me mate, i'm just one man. your taking a city i grabbed for easy BP isn't that much a loss, it's not like there aren't more where that came from. please, bring back butler and silver, at least they know how to troll a forum properly. you should take lessions, or would that be too low a blow for an elitist like yourself?

DeletedUser

LMFAO !! what did i miss... WOW frowny U MAD BRO ? your a noob i can tell by that face that someone creamed all over you! LOL

and you guys only took what 2 cities from BB ? your city is being taken right now as we speak! can you clearly see who the better alliance is? you cant even defend your own city bro! learn 2 snipe, wake up your bad Kid

DeletedUser2770

I have no objections learning from my members I always do. Especially good ones such as silver and butler in fact I am the first to say I am a fan of both of them, not PTW though lol

frowny lets continue this topic in a 2 weeks, doubt you will be here though

DeletedUser

learn2snipe... with the OLU i blew on 2 sieges earlier? or did trav not tell you he got 7 cats, 70 sling, and a few ponies the ONE time he managed to catch me not looking? you can ask him for reports, i was whacking him for a few days with all sorts of fun OLU, you think i'm so noob i would have just left them there to die? or wait, maybe i sent them to a farm to keep them safe..... no i remember now, they had sick time off! norly, get butler and silver back, i demand entertainment!

I have no objections learning from my members I always do. Especially good ones such as silver and butler in fact I am the first to say I am a fan of both of them, not PTW though lol

yeah PTW needs some trolling lessions too. as for two weeks? mate i'll see you in two months if you haven't "gotten bored and gone back to tau" gonna ask us to merge into you again today? exit's looking forward to the mail i'm sure........

DeletedUser

LOL oh yea you were using your OLU so efficiently!! you did so much farming bp than BOOM you get CS'ed cause of it... this is obviously your first world. your a noob for wasting your troops thats why you got CS'ed cause we knew this intel...

and bad at trolling? im not trying to troll you bruh! im trying to tell you your BAD your loosing a city right now! and you aint nuttn but dog poop on our shoes , actually dog poop is pretty hard to get off shoes your more like a twinkie and were the cream filling! YEAA and were just Ooozing out of you! YEA!! and that face on your avatar is just slurping it up he frowns like he doesnt like it but he does...YEAA !

DeletedUser2770

I never asked anyone to merge that would imply equality.... Your good members were welcomed to join us but as you can see that was already done without exit :D

DeletedUser

no apprax its only 4 members who dont wanna help him...

lol just sit back and watch Censored fall in the rankings... were getting so many requests to join Frowny now were going to have even more spies in your alliance!

DeletedUser

LOL oh yea you were using your OLU so efficiently!! you did so much farming bp than BOOM you get CS'ed cause of it... this is obviously your first world. your a noob for wasting your troops thats why you got CS'ed cause we knew this intel...

and bad at trolling? im not trying to troll you bruh! im trying to tell you your BAD your loosing a city right now! and you aint nuttn but dog poop on our shoes , actually dog poop is pretty hard to get off shoes your more like a twinkie and were the cream filling! YEAA and were just Ooozing out of you! YEA!! and that face on your avatar is just slurping it up he frowns like he doesnt like it but he does...YEAA !

and yeah dude, clearing cities for incoming CS that weren't prepped at all is farming. you SO got me. waitaminute......

ohh and app, you got ONE good member. no wait,. i take that back, he didn't join you guys. oh well. enjoy the new guys you're going to have to keep stacked 24/7 because everyone in our alliance loves them so much. and to think we were even entertaining the idea of a ceasefire to eat MRA together.... thanks for reminding us why that would have been as much a mistake as letting acacia have leadership rights was.........

DeletedUser

we just consume alliances whole! you guys are so far in the ranking from us , now you better practice your sniping skillz kid your gonna need to learn how to defend

DeletedUser

...where's silver, and beast? they at least have intelligent comebacks...

Well frowny, here I am, but I doubt you'll be amused by what I say this time around...before I start in on you, I'd just like to say, I see myself a lot in you.

There are some untruths I feel I need to point out to you frowny.

First-

...we're the alliance that makes sure everyone is being taken care of, not just the golden warriors.

Personally, I can think of at least two players that would disagree with you...the first one you'll find here:http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?5614-The-end-of-BridgeBurners/page19

The second one, which is why I waited to respond here, had to make sure I was right...

D3PFvqZ.jpg

If you can't read it, the fine print reads "Requests: NONE- It is highly unlikely Censored will even be aware of this, let alone defend.."

hFevqnw.jpg

And last but not least-

... and yes, everyone hates me, that's why 4 people quit. the same 4 people who have been hindering alliance as a whole. because EVERYONE hates me :eek: and where is your math coming from? are you implying that 50 people have sent CS at BB only to fail? link stats...

People have been quitting your alliance since day 2. The second day, Browny...quit or kicked...what ever...here are your "stats"

http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=us27&server=us27&an=*CENSORED*&server=us27&enddate=2014-01-18&rt=members

Once I saw 50 reds I quit counting. I don't know Frowny, I've never played on your team or had you as a leader, but the general consensus is, that you are not a very good leader. A lot of people are saying it. A lot. Maybe you need to take some time to reflect, maybe fall back and let someone else take the lead for a while and just observe and play...be a player again instead of a boss every time you start a server, and see if you don't pick up on some things and learn something new...I've done that myself, worked for me.

And AB-

Thanks man. That means a lot to me...you're not the only one learning, I'm glad to have been dropped into your part of the Ocean on this server and to have had the good fortune of playing under the lead of you and the other leaders and players of Bridgeburners...I'm enjoying the ride my friend, and will be sad at it's end (Which I don't believe will be anytime soon).

DeletedUser

apprax learns everything from me! hes my young apprentice... i had to have taught you something ! not sure if that something involves grepolis though lol