BY-BY Censored

DeletedUser7992

This is pretty funny now, just two weeks later. Half the top 10 AWOL, the rest... well.... let's just say C has shown a remarkable talent for beating themselves. It's been quite a show.

Lets just say this to any foe in Byzantium... You all cant win the crown..So while all of you hug it out we fight you all.. 3 vs little old censored .. When all is said and done And if we dont win then two of your alliances will have wasted your time being pimped by the winner..

DeletedUser2568

Lets just say this to any foe in Byzantium... You all cant win the crown..So while all of you hug it out we fight you all.. 3 vs little old censored .. When all is said and done And if we dont win then two of your alliances will have wasted your time being pimped by the winner..

ROFL!!!! Awesome Exit. WW are coming!

DeletedUser

I don't think Censored went anywhere?
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser11320

^^ Apperantly losing some cities to an alliance change is LoV's version of rimming somone. Players very much still alive 100 cities strong. Couldnt finish the job, wouldnt be suprised if you couldnt finish the world.

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us27/player/1163138

And this one... hilarious. 100 cities strong as long as he was protected by vm (which he ran to rather than keep losing a city an hour). Now... an unpleasant memory.

DeletedUser7992

I wonder which alliance founded more cites than any other ??

DeletedUser

So as of now I see to compieters in world wonders. Censored and Bonnie and Clyde.... I think theres a MRA on this world to but cant remember the name some sort of bed place or so.

DeletedUser11320

Oh please, y'all gotta stop.... my sides hurt so bad from laughing....