You should go SE, that's where all the players will be. :/

DeletedUser

brownbagimage.jpg

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

YOU
Inexeperienced or not we will make you an official Hard Shelled Ninja Turtle

STARTING IN THE NORTHWEST AREA

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

Can you have a pact with The Spartan Brotherhood? If you say no, the result will be I will make your alliance an enemy. I was going to make you my alliances target, but first I wanted to try making peace.

DeletedUser

Can you have a pact with The Spartan Brotherhood? If you say no, the result will be I will make your alliance an enemy. I was going to make you my alliances target, but first I wanted to try making peace.

Uh Oh! Zoolo's threatening people with his non-existent alliance.

DeletedUser

I have decided I will only have 1 pact (for now). Enemies will be listed later on, as it is bad to have enemies when the world hasn't even started yet.

DeletedUser298

Please make us your enemy zoolo, that's what we want. We want you to attack us, and we want to the bp, obviously you guys are going to be great suppliers of bp.

DeletedUser

the withdraw of pacts/enemies was my decision as for i am the diplomatic leader of the ensibus brotherhood (my alliance and spartan brotherhood) i want to wait to make pacts/ enemies based on where we spawn

DeletedUser298

Well the actions of your founder have already spoken, may war haunt you forevvvvveerrrrrrr oooooooooooo.

DeletedUser

Please make us your enemy zoolo, that's what we want. We want you to attack us, and we want to the bp, obviously you guys are going to be great suppliers of bp.

I have spoken clearly. I said I have changed my mind of making you enemy or ally because the world didn't even start yet.

DeletedUser

Well the actions of your founder have already spoken, may war haunt you forevvvvveerrrrrrr oooooooooooo.
forever no, u may end up in the other side of the world or u might end up merging into an alliance, the new world will play itself out

DeletedUser298

Meh but you guys are recruiting from all over the entire world, so there's bound to be some of you near me right? Also we won't be merging at all...

DeletedUser298

No actually it won't lol, see the thing about this world is it's not my main world, so I won't be wearing my try hard pants, just a relaxing turtle world with a few friends, and an MRA lol. We want enemies, so remember, the more pacts you get, the happier we are :D

DeletedUser

No actually it won't lol, see the thing about this world is it's not my main world, so I won't be wearing my try hard pants, just a relaxing turtle world with a few friends, and an MRA lol. We want enemies, so remember, the more pacts you get, the happier we are :D

Yes, the policy will change; I have a lil secret

DeletedUser

atleast on our side u r netural, on your side if u make us red then thats your decision and we we alter your status as needed