Brotherhood

DeletedUser

I wnated to say something about my alliance -->Brotherhood

Do not want to say that we are beter but surely we stand up for eachother againts the top alliances ( even if they used dirty way's to play againts us (witch is very low for a big and strong alliance if you ask me)

however after they tryed manipulating,spying and other on us--->we standed up to them well i would say and we are still here playing (for a smaller alliance) we play farerely and with onor not like some other alliance ( A top Alliance that needs to play dirty and not to mention that they are scared to go againts the other top alliance --->they prefer going for the smaller ones instead --->and being friends instead with the big ones (because they are afraid to go at it )

i guess everyone wants the easy way here?

of course they will have a good average and taking out city's when they have other big alliances with them and going after the smaller ones instead)

But my alliance is not scared to go at it even if the alliance is at first place (this is a war game and we will go to war without any fear or play dirty also

DeletedUser271

we play farerely and with onor not like some other alliance ( A top Alliance that needs to play dirty and not to mention that they are scared to go againts the other top alliance --->they prefer going for the smaller ones instead --->and being friends instead with the big ones (because they are afraid to go at it )

Everything in this part is false or partly false. TR and TS go after small alliances because they are top alliances... How do you expect TR and TS to get an opponent with better rank than them when they are #1 and #2? :-D

But TR and TS just go after smaller alliances because they are on their way to victory. It is normal to destroy alliances if they are in the ocean you want to totally conquer... Or maybe I didn't understand the game well :eek:

DeletedUser

Everything in this part is false or partly false. TR and TS go after small alliances because they are top alliances... How do you expect TR and TS to get an opponent with better rank than them when they are #1 and #2? :-D

But TR and TS just go after smaller alliances because they are on their way to victory. It is normal to destroy alliances if they are in the ocean you want to totally conquer... Or maybe I didn't understand the game well :eek:

Only 1 allaince and a 100 members will be able to win this game! NOT 2

DeletedUser2485

As kyllmen said they are in our way and its normal for an alliance to try destroy everything in there path if its in there way to victory and sin and us( The Reckoning ) have been friends since the beginning of the server.

DeletedUser257

Well I can't complain. Gave some discussion to the forum.

DeletedUser

That is why crowns don't mean much. It is the cert you get from being the 1st to build them that matters.

DeletedUser

How Honorable is it to come onto a public forum and complain DarkSkeleton?? how honorable is it to leave you alliance high and dry and go on vacation?? how about you stop complaining and play the game. spies are part of the game, you guys have done some not so honorable things, and you don't see us coming here to complain about it.

Grow up and play the game. Honestly.

DeletedUser

How Honorable is it to come onto a public forum and complain DarkSkeleton?? how honorable is it to leave you alliance high and dry and go on vacation?? how about you stop complaining and play the game. spies are part of the game, you guys have done some not so honorable things, and you don't see us coming here to complain about it.

Grow up and play the game. Honestly.
Well said good sir

DeletedUser

I will say this too. I have had some very cool interactions with members of brotherhood, and they have some good quality players who do play with honor and understand that this is just a game.