Bringing Back Upsilon: Updated Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6798
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lets see, Right now AR is ~2.6 million points behind The Hive in total BP, and that is with 22 more of these "great players" You also dont know the recruiting policies of The Hive, so unless you have tried to join us at one point, you cant exactly comment on it. I dont know much about AR except for the fact that they like to keep their pop at the max. I havent claimed anything else about them

Lol @ 'Recruitment policies'. Do you even know what those are at this point? Here, let me help you out:

Hives recruitment policy as of late has been to send out Mass Mail to alliances that it's at war with in the hopes of landing a spy or having someone flip(Lol). Your leadership is inept and pathetic(I'm talking about you Shayne & DN). I wonder if they sincerely believe sending messages to players like myself or Great Infidel would work? 'Join us or else'.. haa. I have the PMs by the way and will happily post them if need be. Your leadership is full of cowards and failures and your 'recruitment policies' are a joke.

But by all means, keep posting statistics about your guys' ABP, DBP, etc. We'd be incredibly saddened to see that come to an end. Just realize that the MAJORITY of those points have come at the hands of inexperienced and unorganized players/alliances. Keep beating your chests. We're getting a good laugh on our end. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Lol @ 'Recruitment policies'. Do you even know what those are at this point? Here, let me help you out:

Hives recruitment policy as of late has been to send out Mass Mail to alliances that it's at war with in the hopes of landing a spy or having someone flip(Lol). Your leadership is inept and pathetic(I'm talking about you Shayne & DN). I wonder if they sincerely believe sending messages to players like myself or Great Infidel would work? 'Join us or else'.. haa. I have the PMs by the way and will happily post them if need be. Your leadership is full of cowards and failures and your 'recruitment policies' are a joke.

But by all means, keep posting statistics about your guys' ABP, DBP, etc. We'd be incredibly saddened to see that circle-jerk come to an end. Just realize that the MAJORITY of those points have come at the hands of inexperienced and unorganized players/alliances. Keep beating your chests. We're getting a good laugh on our end. :)

Half of this I'm not going to respond to because you arent even a top 75 player or top 100 player in BP, so to act insulted by the Hive sending a player like you a message doesnt mean much.

Once again.. you act like you know everything about us... Those messages could have been making a mockery of the way the rest of this world recruits. And the fact that you are still bringing that us shows that its true purpose has gone completely over your head.

And yea.. we will keep bringing up stats.. because this is generally a statistics based game. And while we take out these players and alliances, AR recruits them so they dont have to fight. The Hive has proven to be an alliance killer. AR just merges alliances into non existence.

The whole point of the externals is to laugh at other alliances and instigate more competition. So while we are all laughing on our own ends, nothing is really being proven on here.

How many alliance pacts do you have again? Coalition, Federation.. w/e you want to call it now.. please explain to me how thats any better? Oh but thats right.. no one on here can actually explain the claims they make. So go ahead and insert another insult.

DeletedUser

Half of this I'm not going to respond to because you arent even a top 75 player or top 100 player in BP, so to act insulted by the Hive sending a player like you a message doesnt mean much.

Once again.. you act like you know everything about us... Those messages could have been making a mockery of the way the rest of this world recruits. And the fact that you are still bringing that us shows that its true purpose has gone completely over your head.

And yea.. we will keep bringing up stats.. because this is generally a statistics based game. And while we take out these players and alliances, AR recruits them so they dont have to fight. The Hive has proven to be an alliance killer. AR just merges alliances into non existence.

The whole point of the externals is to laugh at other alliances and instigate more competition. So while we are all laughing on our own ends, nothing is really being proven on here.

Oh and you want to say we are having a circle jerk.. How many alliance pacts do you have again? Coalition, Federation.. w/e you want to call it now.. please explain to me how thats any better? Oh but thats right.. no one on here can actually explain the claims they make. So go ahead and insert another insult.

?

So everything player in your alliance who has less points then icd70 does not have a voice and isn't worth your time because they are not "a top 75 player" (that's 70 players in your alliance)

The more I listen to you the more I know you really aren't worth my time.

The prove is there - we took 41 of your cities and you took a chair to sit and wait.

DeletedUser6798

?

So everything player in your alliance who has less points then icd70 does not have a voice and isn't worth your time because they are not "a top 75 player" (that's 70 players in your alliance)

The prove is there - we took 41 of your cities and you took a chair to sit and wait.

Don't say we.. you haven't done anything productive for your alliance. Go take another ghost or something..

And I listen to players in The Hive.. The amount of points a player has doesnt matter.. You still dont seem to understand that. What you say about the alliance im in doesnt mean more than a grain of salt because 1) You dont even know what you are talking about and 2) You dont participate enough in inter-alliance battles to have developed an opinion of your own.

DeletedUser

Don't say we.. you haven't done anything productive for your alliance. Go take another ghost or something..

And I listen to players in The Hive.. The amount of points a player has doesnt matter.. You still dont seem to understand that. What you say about the alliance im in doesnt mean more than a grain of salt because 1) You dont even know what you are talking about and 2) You dont participate enough in inter-alliance battles to have developed an opinion of your own.

Yep not worth my time.

DeletedUser7853

Explain the 41 (forty-one) cities we took from the Hive. In which category would you like to put the Hive?

Ghosts? Inactives? Those without an alliance? Or just a smaller, weaker alliance, which we never had a pact with?

I would put the O66 cities you took, into the category of "refugees" (the one you omitted which was listed in my original post). Those O66 guys were refugees from (i forget the name) that small alliance that AR spit up in O66. That's all good, but, as you can see, AR has really only done a moderate amount of successful attacking (on refugees which the Hive took in after their alliance fell apart).

DeletedUser9476

?

I am a fellow Hive member who is NOT in the top 75 or even the top 100. I can honestly say that all of the leaders show respect to all of the alliance members, even us little underlings.

DeletedUser6798

I would put the O66 cities you took, into the category of "refugees" (the one you omitted which was listed in my original post). Those O66 guys were refugees from (i forget the name) that small alliance that AR spit up in O66. That's all good, but, as you can see, AR has really only done a moderate amount of successful attacking (on refugees which the Hive took in after their alliance fell apart).

No need to bother breaking things down for them.. reason seems to escape most of them.. This is their straw, let them grasp at it.

DeletedUser7853

?

The cities AR took in O66, all had/have over a 12 hour TT from the majority of The Hive members.

Herzele,

For the record, with a ranking of 26 in total city points and a ranking of 154 as a fighter, that tells me you do fight a little but are mostly focused on SIMing.

< SIM City that way.

EDIT: One last thing: URBIE for PRESIDENT!

DeletedUser

So your leadership sends out Mass Mails for the purpose of making a mockery? Lol. Do you even believe the stuff you write on here? Look, we all know the true purposes of those messages. "Hey, we're actually really good guys. By the way, can you tell us what your alliance is doing?" It's pathetic and amusing at the same time. I guess when the majority of you act like DBs and turnoff any new recruits, what else do you have to lean on? :p

And yea.. we will keep bringing up stats.. because this is generally a statistics based game.

By all means, continue to do so. Let's just keep those statistics in context and avoid any misrepresentations, shall we? If I have to explain that last part, then this is already a lost cause.

And while we take out these players and alliances, AR recruits them so they dont have to fight. The Hive has proven to be an alliance killer. AR just merges alliances into non existence.

Oh, tell me more! Is anyone in your alliance keeping tally of how many BPs you've collectively given away to a certain someone up until now? What is it.. three cities in your core that your alliance has failed miserably at trying to take back? Lol!! Seriously, congrats on feeding off the inexperienced and unorganized. Your alliance has found it's niche a while ago it seems.

How many alliance pacts do you have again? Coalition, Federation.. w/e you want to call it now.. please explain to me how thats any better? Oh but thats right.. no one on here can actually explain the claims they make. So go ahead and insert another insult.

What?

DeletedUser8562

a ranking of 26 in total city points and a ranking of 154 as a fighter

yuh know, thats really embarassing.
like dont even show your face on here if that's the way you play. thisisgrepolis
^^^^^ that is sim city

DeletedUser

First off, your grammar and spelling are atrocious.

The cities AR took in O66, all had/have over a 12 hour TT from the majority of The Hive members.

Herzele,

For the record, with a ranking of 26 in total city points and a ranking of 154 as a fighter, that tells me you do fight a little but are mostly focused on SIMing.

< SIM City that way.

EDIT: One last thing: URBIE for PRESIDENT!

Yes excuse me for my grammar - English isn't my first nor second or third language.
I used to play on the dutch server but got tired of allways playing with the same people after a few worlds. Because I didn't want to play against them either I started on another server, cause I still like to play.

I ended my first world at the 3rd place (in a world where you couldn't yet use gold to half the recruiting time of your armies) Grepolis holds no more secrets for me.
I like to be higher on the attackers list too, but I need targets to get there. And I like targets where I have a morale above 50%.

But it seems I have to come to you, because you don't want to come to me. That's takes time in this world.

So those points you keep referring to depend also on the place you start and the targets you have -
Yes I would like some nice targets, yes they can be active players - even more fun.
Yes I would like to get attacked and earn some points there too.

I'm coming, slowly but surely ... I'll get there.

DeletedUser6798

legendary you by far are the master of the server.. The end all, be all of everything that is information pertaining to every alliance in not only this server, but servers you dont even play in.

Well back to reality.. please by all means go back to replacing facts with insults to back your arguments. I wont even quote you because some of that garbage isnt even worth being re-spewed. Your facts and accounts on things regarding the hive (outside of 66) are not even second hand information.. it is 3rd or 4th.. ever play telephone? Thats what the alliances are doing in this world. Yep.. it can be compared to 5 year olds playing a preschool game.

Again not going to quote, but Herzele, you gained a point in my book. I came from the en servers and I know what you mean by a change of scenery. If you want to attack active players and think it would be fun then you are in the wrong alliance. AR's goal is obviously to befriend their close neighbors, and isolating those that don't want to join and eventually take their cities. Not much of a challenge in my eyes. Guess that's why your post pretty much tells me you are bored with your situation in this world. Seems you have the right attitude, but have no place to put it to use. Maybe you will be getting on of those mass recruiting MM's legendary is talking about.

Sure it is great to have a common goal between alliances. That seems to be to defeat the Hive. With power comes respect. If we were an alliance like S.P.Q.R (testing your grepo knowledge) Then everyone wouldn't be teaming up against us. Then we would be able to recruit near by active/simming players until we were atop the overall points board. Oh wait, thats what you guys did.

DeletedUser6798

Out of insults already?

Guess i will go back to waiting for an intelligible argument. Maybe foos or King Codeine will be on later, but it is obvious that you have exhausted the means for all your little quips and slander.

And only thing i get salty about is waiting for my ls to build.. urgh they take forever in this world!

DeletedUser

LMAO cute talk

lol Oh boy, real tough talk from an MRA. They must be upset that we took those players from Ocean 66 since they were probably interested in merging up with them too.

All I know is Ass is lucky to have a major alliance between us because if not you would get to see what the Hive is all about. For now enjoy simming it up kiddies. Its hilarious the toughest fighting I've seen Ass involved in has been on the forums. Come speak to us on our level once you entertain multiple alliances on every front surrounding you till than any war would be easy to achieve victories when you have several oceans worth of cities versus one of ours. Its actually pathetic you haven't cleaned that Ocean out yet.

This is my second world and trust me your alliance is quite laughable on its accomplishments but keep barking hard and we will see where you kiddies stand once you have the rest of our alliance by you. thisisgrepolis.

You just have to look at a map to know who the joke are, nobody gets that big that quick through that many different oceans without merging it up with everyone under the sun. If you think that is an accomplishment than go for it, nobody here is trying to take away your little pride but if you think we are to be impressed with that than you are dead wrong.

By the way those messages might not penetrate the die-hards like you Legendary but do you trust your lesser members? lol because guess what you shouldn't be :) That is the probablem when you take in so many players because your desperate for the points, not everyone shows your loyalty or your belief in your superiority ;)

But on another note, so great to see all the talking on the forums, we haven't seen so much activity in such a long time. Can't complain with us all getting to speak and liven this place up.

DeletedUser7853

Yes I would like some nice targets, yes they can be active players - even more fun.
Yes I would like to get attacked and earn some points there too.

I'm coming, slowly but surely ... I'll get there.

... AR pacts with everyone surrounding them. Your alliance is failing to provide you with adequate targets?