Bringing Back Upsilon: Updated Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6798
  • Start date

DeletedUser3522

Let's talk about Cowards and Gold...

Coward = Running from an entire ocean without a fight.

Gold Spending Coward = knowing you are beat and spending gold to speed up 4K+ demolition of building points in a city before it is conquered.

Time to stop with the idle threats and man up fellas. Your words do not reflect reality and your desperation and insecurity is painfully clear. Your predictions have been found pathetically inaccurate.

Current score = 41-0
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us21/alliance/18/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=424&min_points=&max_points=

If you're trying to artificially deflate our ABP by dodging all of our attacks, then well done. Cling to it. I can see it matters to you. Take whatever moral victory you can.

Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeeeee

graph

I'm embarrassed for you.

thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And now run back to your refuge or hideout ... or core as you like to call it

DeletedUser6798

Am I the only one still waiting for a reason why AR deserves to be called better than The Hive?

:s

Take whatever moral victory you can.

Want to talk Moral Victories? How about mass recruiting and keeping your alliance at the max in order to pass The Hive in points? Everyone who really knows this game knows there are more important things. Pass us in one of those, then talk.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one still waiting for a reason why AR deserves to be called better than The Hive?

Want to talk Moral Victories? How about mass recruiting and keeping your alliance at the max in order to pass The Hive in points? Everyone who really knows this game knows there are more important things. Pass us in one of those, then talk.

Great players decide to join AR = we're an MRA.
Great players refuse to join Hive(primarily because some of you are DBs)= "We're being selective."

Lol.

DeletedUser

AR is not totally an MRA... You all must realize their average is higher than all top 25 alliances but 1 (The Hive)... The only 3 good alliances are obvious... Havoc, The Hive, And AR. I don't say Antimatter because they may have quality players but they don't have many players... AR will fall eventually however and it will be Havoc and The Hive as the top 2 alliances.

DeletedUser3522

Nobody has actually said this other than you ... something on your mind?

Want to talk Moral Victories? How about mass recruiting and keeping your alliance at the max in order to pass The Hive in points?

You're using the term incorrectly ... just sayin :)

Everyone who really knows this game knows there are more important things.

Yes we know (you've told us all many times *yawn*), nobody is as great at this game as the hive. Got it.

Pass us in one of those, then talk.

Again we actually weren't talking, but you kept mentioning us so we responded with some more complete information that you ... conveniently left out.

For all of the talk ... it's now 45-0.

No tears.

DeletedUser

I'm sensing some hostility here, can we all not just get along? Surely there's no need for aggression. :)

Peace.JPG

DeletedUser

You wouldn't happen to be the same person in Newsvine who goes by Oliver Closoff would you?

The one that no matter how many time he is shown to be wrong, continues to defend the indefensible? The one whose one-line bio states "I pledge eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".

The names are so close I had to ask.

DeletedUser7469

you really think highly of yourself dont you? You keep trying to convince everyone,Its like your self worth is so invested in being number 1 in upsilon you cant even fathem that another alliance is better in anyway, so you come on here on your high horse putting us down n blah blah we have been nothing but effective and you keep denying the obvious that you guys have been taking loses left n right while we have not why did u even bother to mass recruit 66 refugees from uprising? to then act like nothing was lost when 66 was taken from you? You get on here saying how AR is so beneath you ur comical to me honestly. I feel bad for the guys in 66 that bought into your crap n lost all their cities because of it what a shame.

DeletedUser

you really think highly of yourself dont you? You keep trying to convince everyone,Its like your self worth is so invested in being number 1 in upsilon you cant even fathem that another alliance is better in anyway, .

King Codeine,

The Oliver Closoff I am acquainted with at Newsvine acts the exact same way. It has to be the same narcissistic person.

DeletedUser

what is an MRA?

also, Assassins Rite is down to 99 and we need one more if anyone wants to join send me a message, doesnt matter what ocean

kthxbai

DeletedUser

what is an MRA?

also, Assassins Rite is down to 99 and we need one more if anyone wants to join send me a message, doesnt matter what ocean

kthxbai

Please tell me you are joking... I will be shocked if you aren't. I would never expect such a level of stupidity from a top 100 player with a crown

DeletedUser6798

Ok sorry was mobile so couldnt respond that quickly.. but I can see I've pushed some buttons.. Thats good. This external needs it. I'm not going to respond to all because it is repetitive.. so lets see.

Great players decide to join AR = we're an MRA.
Great players refuse to join Hive(primarily because some of you are DBs)= "We're being selective."

Lol.

Lets see, Right now AR is ~2.6 million points behind The Hive in total BP, and that is with 22 more of these "great players" You also dont know the recruiting policies of The Hive, so unless you have tried to join us at one point, you cant exactly comment on it. I dont know much about AR except for the fact that they like to keep their pop at the max. I havent claimed anything else about them

To foos, you quoted me a lot so I wont put it all here.. but I never said the hive was the best alliance (we are :p), nor did I say there isnt room for improvement. I was just wanting someone to actually stand up for AR in an intellectual manner. Me asking for proof was based on quotes like these:

Tell me more about the Hive's unparalleled excellence...

View attachment 1466

Time to stop with the idle threats and man up fellas. Your words do not reflect reality and your desperation and insecurity is painfully clear. Your predictions have been found pathetically inaccurate.

you really think highly of yourself dont you? You keep trying to convince everyone,Its like your self worth is so invested in being number 1 in upsilon you cant even fathem that another alliance is better in anyway, so you come on here on your high horse putting us down n blah blah we have been nothing but effective...

Then there is this..

You wouldn't happen to be the same person in Newsvine who goes by Oliver Closoff would you?

The one that no matter how many time he is shown to be wrong, continues to defend the indefensible? The one whose one-line bio states "I pledge eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".

The names are so close I had to ask.

King Codeine,

The Oliver Closoff I am acquainted with at Newsvine acts the exact same way. It has to be the same narcissistic person.

I honestly have no idea what Newsvine is. If you didnt realize, Oliver Clothesoff is a play on words.. Only other server I have used it on was Sigma.. before that I had no association to it. I have no problem with being called narcissistic. Even though I think you are applying it incorrectly. I havent really been on here talking about myself.. or for my alliance that much for that matter. By merely wanting to take part in a conversation in comparing and contrasting alliances I dont think I am being narcissistic. Nor does it mean I am defending the indefensible. If anything I was asking for others to defend their own statements.

Now to King Codeine and foos, since it seems you want to discuss things lol O66 is merely only part of The Hive's grepo experience. Is it as great as some of our other stories? Probably not.. but just think the few players we took in from O66(not mass recruited 66) would rather be with us knowing their cities would be in severe danger than have teamed up with you.

Not everyone is going to think the same way or agree on everything. But if this is your first time dealing with me, or many Hive members for that mater, you have no basis in which to insult us or claim that we are impossible to work with. Because every story about us, there is one abut you.

Oh! and I almost forgot!

Everyone has to do wat he does best. In your case it is to ... sit and wait ...

Sit and wait, sit and wait ... just SIT and WAIT

Lets look..Herezele: #96 in ABP and #550 in DBP yet is #26 player in the world.. how is that? Oh look, out of 17 cities 7 were internals and 6 were from players not in an alliance. None of which even exist anymore. Guess if anyone is sitting and waiting right now it is you. Sitting and waiting for your next victim to go inactive

DeletedUser

Lets look..Herezele: #96 in ABP and #550 in DBP yet is #26 player in the world.. how is that? Oh look, out of 17 cities 7 were internals and 6 were from players not in an alliance. None of which even exist anymore. Guess if anyone is sitting and waiting right now it is you. Sitting and waiting for your next victim to go inactive

Yep and I'm hoping it's gonna be you. I'll keep an eye on your figures.

DeletedUser7853

Alliance attackers:
The Hive: 2.3 mil ABP (Rank 1)
AR: 1.3 mil ABP (Rank 2)

* I feel it's fair to say that AR mostly attacks mostly internals, ghosts, inactives, those without an alliance, and those smaller/weaker alliances they were pacted before they broke pact and attacked.

Alliance defenders:
The Hive: 2.0 mil DBP (Rank 1)
AR: 0.3 mil DBP (Rank 10)

* Defensive skill: unproven as they pact with everyone on their borders, until such time as it is more convenient and vialbe to break pact and consume the smaller alliances they are pacted with.

Alliance fighters:
The Hive: 4.4 mil BP (Rank 1)
AR: 1.7 mil BP (Rank 2)

* This stat pretty much speaks for itself. I have always viewed this stat as the one that separates the wheat from the chaff.

Alliance (Total City Points / AKA: SIM stats):
AR: 7.6 mil City Points (Rank 1)
The Hive: 6.4 mil City points (Rank 2)

* Most experienced players can easily look at the different stats and tell that if you have a high city point total but low ABP, DBP, and/or Fighter ranking, then you're pretty much a SIMer (one who spends alot of $ to build up cities while taking only the easy cities to take.

It's really not that hard to take a look at the individual player ranking in all four categories and see for yourselves the type of player each is. The same can be done with alliances. Also, in case you are asking yourself "Who the hell does this guy think he is?", I'm the guy who is in the top 10 in all four categories. :)

Dear Assassins Rite,

If you ever do get yourselves established close to The Hive's borders, you will not be fighting with refugees, small and inexperienced alliances, players without an alliance. You best come packing a lunch and wearing your big boy pants. :)

Have a wonderful day, folks!

DeletedUser6798

Yep and I'm hoping it's gonna be you. I'll keep an eye on your figures.

Lol go back to O85.. you must be drunk.

And please look at my stats.. I dont claim to be a top tier player, but I do my fair share of taking active players and giving them to my alliance mates.

You best come packing a lunch and wearing your big boy pants. :)

Lol I think most are still wearing training bras

DeletedUser

Alliance attackers:
The Hive: 2.3 mil ABP (Rank 1)
AR: 1.3 mil ABP (Rank 2)

* I feel it's fair to say that AR mostly attacks mostly internals, ghosts, inactives, those without an alliance, and those smaller/weaker alliances they were pacted before they broke pact and attacked.

Explain the 41 (forty-one) cities we took from the Hive. In which category would you like to put the Hive?

Ghosts? Inactives? Those without an alliance? Or just a smaller, weaker alliance, which we never had a pact with?

And here I will end my contribution, because although you say you like players to get involved, you keep playing the same tune and only listen to your own voice.