Bringing Back Upsilon: Updated Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6798
  • Start date

DeletedUser6798

legendary.. please respond to my post and analysis and explain to me how AR is in a better position compared to The Hive?

I also point out before the info you receive is all based on he said she said. how do you even know how reliable it is?

Pretty much what I am saying is if you are going to puff up your chest than at least back it with concrete information than can be proven.

I already showed foos' stats... pretty sure he shouldnt be giving out advice to anyone on how to play this game.

And you? #67 attacker, #264 defender... What makes you so special that you can qualify yourself as a valid advice giver?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO that South Park image was great though...:D...I actually did crack up seeing it...

DeletedUser

Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeeeee

graph
As long as we are demanding that others answer our questions, what is The Hive's response to this graphic? That was from two weeks ago, and the one from today looks even worse. The winning alliance in Delta had almost 45M points, and at the current pace of about 500k pts/month The Hive will hit the 45M mark in about 6 years. Given that you have said you are firmly against mergers, what is The Hive's plan to grow in the future?

DeletedUser6798

Lol how in the world do you have a crown??? I guess we all get lucky once

This world still does have over a year left due to the slow speed. I am interested in how long Delta lasted as it is speed 1.. I was playing in the en servers when that opened. I'd also like for you to show me where it says we are firmly against mergers.. Especially since The Hive was probably involved in the biggest merger in this world.

What we are against is taking in 37 people in 3 days from multiple alliances. Thats because we arent an MRA.

Edit: Just saw that Delta started late September 2012 and just got to WW in mid January 2014. Imagine.. that puts WW starting for us around Nov/Dec 2014... so much can change.. My vote would be only 3 or 4 of the top 10 alliances are still in tact. Still a lot to change..

DeletedUser

Just to lighten up the mood and we can enjoy a light-moment right now. What are the rules on drunk grepping? lol It was my bday this past Monday and celebrating it tonight.:mad:<---I have no idea what this is but I thought it was great looking. Lets toast to a great night to all, whether they be enemies or allies!

lol By the way too intoxicated to speak grepolis related talk...

DeletedUser6798

Just to lighten up the mood and we can enjoy a light-moment right now. What are the rules on drunk grepping? lol It was my bday this past Monday and celebrating it tonight.:mad:<---I have no idea what this is but I thought it was great looking. Lets toast to a great night to all, whether they be enemies or allies!

lol By the way too intoxicated to speak grepolis related talk...

Always get on grepo drunk. As much as possible! Skype is even better lol

DeletedUser

I'm saving the drunk skyping for once everyone leaves my house lol So be prepared for that! Playing this game intoxicated has to be mandatory at times...

DeletedUser3522

Let's talk some points ...

I was just doing some digging and found something extremely funny in the other worlds:

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us8/player/283187

With 72 cities you have a kill ranking under 300K. rofl. I mean really ... how does that happen? Please tell me this is a mistake on grepostat's part.

Please never speak to me about points again. Its obvious you have no clue how this game works.

Here's a similar sized player for comparison (oh look its me!):
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us6/player/176331

^^ 74 cities with a 1.3 mil kill ranking. Granted, I haven't grown or really played over there since Upsilon started (mainly just logging in once a day and housekeeping until the world ends as I decided I would play here instead). And yet in spite of not playing for the past 5 months or so over there ... still ranked 17th fighter.

I tried finding ollie boy's numbers but it appears he doesnt have any other servers (at least according to grepointel).

Regardless, it's waaaaay too soon to be counting kill points on this server. But hey what do I know? I'm not part of the glorious HIVE.

DeletedUser3522

As I said, you attacked their refugees AFTER the alliance collapsed. I did not say you attacked "Uprising". Even our closest O55 cities had incredibly long TT's and therefore could not be very effective in defending O66 cities, as almost every one of them were located in South O66.

Oh boy ... where to begin?

Uprising collapsed because we went to war with them when they were ranked #2 and Hive were predicting they would swim just 3 days prior (I know, I know ... we haven't fought in any wars, though). AFTER that the Hive picked up the refugees (but remember, Hive isnt an MRA) and proceeded to give up an entire ocean and 50+ cities (so brave, so strategic, so smart those hive are - while AR are cowards).

And this only scratches the surface of your inaccuracies. But I'm having fun reading them all so I won't spoil any more just now. Keep em coming lil one.

DeletedUser3522

And I do apologize ... I normally do not like to post on these forums or talk about myself or my alliance. But this thread was getting so outlandish somebody had to speak up and set the record straight.

DeletedUser6798

foos.. why are you bringing up other worlds? Is it because there is no justification to what is going on in this server?

Your other world's stats are impressive.. that may speak to you for the long run, but where you are at now is still kind of inexcusable. Especially with your conquer list I showed earlier. Part of the problem really seems to be that for the most part your alliance is bff with every alliance within your striking distance.

And yea.. I learned early on that when you jump to a different server it is best to change user names..Only times Ive kept the same name was when I joined a world with a group from another world. Plus after over a year I just get tired of the name.. blame my short attention span.

Make of it what you will, but I like to keep it mysterious 8)

DeletedUser

Lmao first off, you should let people know who you are talking about. You are right I'm a giant noob...Clearly you are the only player who should be talking about anything. Don't listen to me, obviously your MRA alliance knows everything about this game and we should just give up to your amazingness.

Anyone who has been in the alliance I have led, would inform you on how short-sighted and terrible I have been in their governing.

Thank you, I needed that laugh, don't worry about me...Just a noob talking here....lol

Fools nothing like disregarding any of the points we have made so you can attack the "character" of one of the person you are attempting to debate to really strengthen your position.

Obviously we know why you really don't comment on the externals, mostly because you have no idea how to make an argument besides trying to tear down the people you are speaking with but it just makes you sad how you actually thought you were contributing to the conversation by trying to attack the player versus the points, Try again Fools.:D

Clearly your ability to debate is as weak as your ability to conquer a city outside of your alliance, it must be real easy reaching your point total when you have conquered how many inactive cities? (9 out of 18 and I'm only counting Ass inactives since November of last year) lmaothisisgrepolis. Don't worry Fools I'm sure you will attempt to poorly rationalize your reasoning but you couldn't have a clearer example of what happens when your alliance does what it does, the majority of your options will have to come from eating the players that quit on you guys(Clearly an example of great vision and long term planning of your alliance; take in as many players who want to join because sooner or later we can just take their cities once they quit from boredom). All you need is for a few more of your alliance mates to quit and you can easily reach number one player of this server...

If it makes you feel any better a drunk Cerulias can make a better argument against your stupidity than most people can sober but mostly because I love to debate people and unlike you I try to debate on the merits of policy versus the character of people.

** I decided to take a look at your "stats" just because I do like to make sure when I speak its not out of my ass, bro I just noticed who you have conquered your cities from and you should really not be directing people to look at your "stats". I have conquered more cities and handed them off on Eta to fellow Alliance members than you have in the last year it looks like. In fact all I see are inactive cities,ghost and no alliance cities. Are you guys actually in a war? Because if your alliance is in any major wars its embarrassing what you have done for them unless you are fighting a civil war with yourself. Did you not think we would check your "stats" to see what kind of player you are???:D Oh man, if you are the kind of player that should only be giving advice than nobody on this server who actually does a damn should speak because apparently being a player worthy of speaking is how many inactive-alliance cities you can conquer.

I'll give you that, you have conquered more cities of your alliance in both Upsilon and your other world than most enemies you guys have ran into lmao

I really can't believe you actually thought what you have done is impressive enough to shut someone else up...Wow...lmao that was a great laugh...I really do hope most of those alliance-free cities are from alliances that no longer show up on stats, to marginally make you somewhat less of a joke.

DeletedUser

lol If you go back to my rankings on page 3 I believe, you will see I saw a lot of great potential in this group. They are very selective on their membership, geographically intact(and compact), smart foreign policy and good at attacking/defending(Not that its a difficult skill to master even though many still struggle with it...).

I would say disregarding total points, I would put them as one of the top alliances of Upsilon.

DeletedUser

Top 12 Point Alliances: (Power Ranking Number) (Previous Power Rankings/Total Point Rankings From my old Post)
1) The Hive: (1) (2/2)
Avg Points= 65,285---Alliance ABP= 1,759,691---Alliance Total Points= 5,875,767---Top 15 Point Players= 7---Top 15 Attackers= 6---Top 15 Defenders= 5---Top 15 Fighters= 8

2) Assassins Rite: (2) (NR/NR) *Was not in the top 12 in my previous post
Avg Points= 51,362---Alliance ABP= 766,243---Alliance Total Points= 5,084,858---Top 15 Point Players= 1---Top 15 Attackers= 0---Top 15 Defenders= 0---Top 15 Fighters= 0
Thanks for reminding me of this post Cerulius! You can see the ABP above of AR and The Hive. Compare that to today:

Hive
Feb 5 -- 1,759,691
Mar 9 -- 2,442,482
Difference -- 682,791

AR
Feb 5 -- 766,243
Mar 9 -- 1,505,587
Difference -- 739,344

So in the past month AR has almost 10% more ABP than The Hive. I eagerly anticipate the rants on how ABP now has no value in determining the worth of an alliance.

DeletedUser

Congrats to the #2 alliance, Antimatter!

Wonder when The Hive will reach #4?