Bridges Burned + BB predictions

DeletedUser

Turnabout being fair play lets talk about BB and their prospects. I've played grepolis for about a year now and I have never seen any one alliance talk so much crap as this one. Constantly posting on these externals, sending insulting idiotic messages. Contacting members to try and get them to spy or convert. It seems BB's only strategy is politics. As warfighters they rate as poor and only make gains when their mouths are moving or their fingers are typing. No matter what's happening in the world the goal seems to be make as much noise as possible and then accuse GO of being arrogant and talking smack. Their entire leadership structure seems to be made of of "mean girls".

That being said the political moves they make are unsophisticated and poorly thought out. Clearly an alliance of children who live in the now and have no concept of the long game. They're fortunate to have pacted with VVV early on as it's the only thing keeping them from utter destruction.

GO may have megaplayer Goyan but BB, though they talk trash (of course), has the second highest gold user in game (delibrium) propping them up. Third highest as well.

Bridgeburners is the single dumbest name I've ever seen in grepolis and I don't know why any alliance would want to pact with someone with such an dubious title. They will regrettably be around running their mouths for a long time as half of their overall strategy seems to be mass colonizing islands and turtling them up. appraxidummy and crego will continue making false promises, lingering in the shadows of better sense, and making back door deals. GO isn't like that. We talk with our victories and lament our losses. This is a war game after all, not high school.

BB = float and bloat.

DeletedUser

hmm, interesting analysis, I enjoyed ready it, here are my thoughts:
Me and Ad are lingering in the shadows ay, is that why i'm number one in Attacking battle points (thanks to all the GO players for that btw) and He is 4th?
Keep in mine we (BB) started later as an alliance in the server (about 3 weeks into the server) so thats why our alliance attacking points are not as high yet.

I enjoy that you call me a "mean girl", that movie is my guilty pleasure. How did you know?

megaplyer Goyan is just another megasimmer. Del. Does not use as much Gold as think/predict, he just gets a ton of bp from you guys, once again, thank you GO.

"Back door deals"? Thats naughty.

I enjoy that you take all my post's literal and that it makes you mad, my only goal on here is to make you as mad as possible and break your computer so you are forced to quite. So far so good I think.

DeletedUser

Lmfao... that was funny borys! I dont come to the foums often but Im sure glad I seen this one haha Anywayss I dont think you should be posting this nonsense on here it just makes you look bad and makes it even more obvious that you don't know BB very well... (Just saying)

DeletedUser2770

WOW.... Lets talk is right Borys. It seems like on top of insulting players not only in your own alliance [with leadership positions] you have now resulted to insult our alliance and its members. You know no matter what alliance I have fought against I have never felt the need to disrespect any player or alliance but I have always spoke the truth about them good and bad... Now you have made some pretty bold statements which I would like to address and hopefully you can as well [doubt it]

-Please tell me 1 member we have contacted to try and get info from??? [We'll Wait]. Please don't confuse unhappy members giving us info voluntarily as spies

-Please show me one post where we accused GO members of talking smack [well wait]

-We are fortunate to have pacted with VVV, but then again we can say the same about your alliance cant we. I would also like to think VVV is fortunate to have pacted with us as well....

-As far as goyan goes it is very simple to compare him to Deli. Check out his BP of any sort along with the amount of cities he has, then check out Delis. Then check out how many cities he has taken of players whom were inactive or ghost and you have your answer, once again [well wait]

- Back door Deals... could you name one and yes [we'll wait]

- Victories, glad you pointed that out. Would you be so kind to tell me how many cities we have lost to GO and how many cities GO has lost to us and yes once again [well wait] Then minus 3 from our end as those cities were gifted to a player that was in your alliance joining us and we were making him migrate...

- As far as names go who even cares about names but if we are speaking about names I would say Borys is a pretty dumb name isnt it, but maybe dumb fits you as you come on here speak nonsense and insult to others for no reason. I will make sure that I work my way to you so you can see the type of player I am, however I am sure before you posted this you knew you were in a safe zone and thats why you feel tough but all that changes rather quickly in Grep which you will see soon... Until then ask the players who have dealt with me firsthand I am sure they are not to happy to have me next to them...

last but not least.... to the MOD I have no objection with him calling me appraxiadummy. I take no offense as you know what they say about opinions...

Were still waiting Borys for your reply, and I am sure it will be as clever and genuine as your first one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe he is "lingering in the shadows" a little too much.

DeletedUser2770

Borys...YO its been 2 days and were still waiting for a response on a thread you created lol

DeletedUser

Well, this prediction is just a little wrong and awkward LOL.

However, mine was wrong as well, GO fell faster then I had predicted.

DeletedUser7319

Its our wonderful personalities and glorious destruction of others that brings them in ! haha

DeletedUser2770

NO USE...Borys has left the building just like his members