Bonus Gold/Wheel Event

DeletedUser12822

I would certainly spend the $10 for a 4x BP token (8x in certain situations)

I think this is fair as it would allow everyone ONE AND ONLY ONE SHOT at getting the 4x BP rewards, as this is clearly what everyone wants and is so upset about.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser11243

I bought gold yesterday with the 10% bonus because I ran out. I would not of bought any if I knew the BP offer was out there and not being offered to me.

You should get your money back. I hope that you ask for it. I did NOT make a gold purchase yesterday as it was the 10% "bonus" that was being offered to me and not the 12 hour 4xBP incentive.

Wish my alliance would do a mass ghost and just be done with this ****...
The ONLY reason I have not ghosted is because I really really like the people I play with. I think you probably do too, which is why you said you wish your alliance would mass ghost. The issue is we are all addicts, and we like the people we play with. So...

Anyone have suggestions on games to play that we can replace grepo with?
Would prefer it NOT be an Innogames game. I have an addiction to feed and money to spend. Suggestions are appreciated

Oh and this MOST DEFINITELY pertains to this thread because if you do not get us answers and fix this crap we are out of here. The great thing about Grepo is it is strategic and planning is involved. That's all I'm doing here - planning a strategic exodus with my money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8023

I don't think it matters if your post is relevant to this thread, they obviously are not reading it.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your patience. This sale offered was chosen randomly. We apologize if this gave an unfair advantage. We will provide your feedback to the relevant decision makers.

DeletedUser6919

Thank you for your patience. This sale offered was chosen randomly. We apologize if this gave an unfair advantage. We will provide your feedback to the relevant decision makers.

Thanks for the reply and for passing along feedback.

Do you know why this was implemented? Would be nice to know:
a) why some players were favored and not others
b) as this was referred to as "a testing of sorts" by mod on EN servers does this mean this is going to happen again in future with different rewards been offered with gold packages?

Also do inno view this matter as closed, or is anything going to be done to try to lv the playing field a bit?

DeletedUser12822

I think to level the playing field they should flip the rewards and offer the promotion again. That way everyone gets only one shot at the Divine Senses

DeletedUser6919

Problem with that idea is, that non gold users would have an entire server of these tokens to compete against instead of just being disadvantaged compared to the chosen few.

However on the upside for inno those who paid for gold for their bonus 10% gold before learning about these tokens, will have to fork out for gold twice. Sucks for the player, but extra revenue for inno so imagine they'll like the idea. Anything to squeeze a few more $ out of people

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

From a forums mods perspective, I know this is a controversial topic. We understand your complaints and value the constructive criticism but please remember ban discussion and profanity (including masked profanity) is not allowed on the forums.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser5524

Common Draqone, if you are gonna edit my post at least put some sort of filler in it. Now I just look stupid LOL Note taken though, comparing no gold users to ducks is a bad idea.

DeletedUser

Anyone have suggestions on games to play that we can replace grepo with?
Would prefer it NOT be an Innogames game. I have an addiction to feed and money to spend. Suggestions are appreciated

Candy Crush??? :p

DeletedUser11243

Thank you Crim. I appreciate your response. I understand that you guys were unaware of the promotion until it was happening. I also understand that the forum mods have a different responsibility then game mods. I would like to apologize to you and your team if we have been a little crazy about this issue. You have to understand that I am extremely, extremely angry about this entire issue. Usually if something about the game upsets me, I give it 24 hours and I feel better. Not this issue. The longer this goes on, the angrier I get, and I feel that this has yet to be resolved.

There is no "if" in the unfair advantage. IT IS an unfair advantage.

Trust me, I get Market Research. I understand that collecting data of one promotion vs the other to see what drives more sales, but this test went wrong. Instead of having the desired effect that your marketing team was looking for, it had alienated would-be consumers who did not have the option of the better deal. A better test would have been to run the deals side by side as an option and see which performed better. Please pass that along too.

I've been in marketing departments of major corporations. It really seems like a test that your marketing team wanted.

Now to Fix it!
I'm sorry, but it is not enough just to pass on this information.

The Simple Fix
Just offer the promotion to everyone. That is all we are asking. That's not that difficult. That's why we are do upset that hasn't happened yet.

Otherwise

I want answers to these questions:
Thanks for the reply and for passing along feedback.

Do you know why this was implemented? Would be nice to know:
a) why some players were favored and not others
b) as this was referred to as "a testing of sorts" by mod on EN servers does this mean this is going to happen again in future with different rewards been offered with gold packages?

Also do inno view this matter as closed, or is anything going to be done to try to lv the playing field a bit?

I also want to know if they feel this matter is closed? Because I do not feel it is closed AT ALL. I either need the promotion for all, or I need some answers. I would like both.

mickeycc

Citizen
Offering offer to all is still unfair to people who already have it should be a switch around to make it fair

DeletedUser5155

"If this gave an unfair advantage"? Legal write that for you? There is no If. It created a huge unfair advantage.

Even if I spent the exact same amount of gold as my main enemy, had the exact same amount of cities, even had the same ratio of offense to defense, my enemy has a 2 week 4x bp advantage over me. There is no amount of gold I can buy, late night ops I can run, bp fishing I can do to make up for that advantage. I see no point in continuing to play a game where I am woken up 5-6 times a night that I have zero chance of playing on an even field regardless of the amount of money I spend.

So relay this to your marketing team. What incentive do I have to continue to play this game or any game offered by Innogames?

DeletedUser11243

Another day without answers.

What incentive do I have to continue playing a game that the makers of the game choose select players to favor?

Again, completely frustrated. I understand making mistakes. I don't understand not fixing them when a mistake is this huge and the fix is so easy.

DeletedUser6798

The ignorance behind this response is appalling. I like you Crimson, but I'm sorry, this is completely deflecting the issues.. This isnt something that should just go away.

How could you not foresee that giving players up to 10 tokens for 24 hours of 4x BP would not be an advantage?????? That also ignores the opportunity to double the duration through Democritus. Also sure the the bonus was chosen "randomly", but saying it like that just makes it sound like theres no fault here. This decision was ridiculous. This bonus/gift was selective. That means the players that did not receive it suffer a detriment.

The most egregious part of this was the "randomness" within a world. I could understand if all players in only certain worlds go the bonus option. But the way it happened has players within a world earning 4x BP when others in that same world did not receive that possibility. This is going to create a HUGE discrepancy within a certain world since BP is the fastest way to gain city slots and grow. There is only 1 way to make it right. Anyone who didnt receive the offer needs to be able to make the purchase for the tokens. And dont say it cant be done. There is clearly record of who received the bonus. They can be prevented from making new purchases that include tokens.

Really in my 4+ years playing this game, this has to be one of the most absurd things Inno has done. And that says a lot.

Late Edit.. I love misstony.. but I want to use this as the perfect example of how lopsided this spell can make the game when players were not offered this opportunity..

6fc20cec16a0498c9792578450cfa69a.png

That is the result of 1 token having doubled duration.. and you are telling me some players may have received up to 10 of them.... something needs to be done.

DeletedUser6919

At what point and why did you mods just give up answering threads?

I'm really struggling to think of reasons to keep playing a game that gives unfair advantages and then blank people who are wanting answers.

Are the different offers for different people going to be happening in future? Really if they are can you let us know up front so we can just ghost and not waste anymore time and money on a game that is rigged in the favor of a select few.

DeletedUser14626

they simply dont care...or are to stupid to care..im done with this game after this server finishes..my fighter ranking of 4 will be passed by players given a "random advantage"...i've helped win 3 servers and am on my way to a forth..the only reason i haven't ghosted is because of my loyalty to teammates i've played with for years...this will be my last server..this company is a joke

DeletedUser6919

they simply dont care...

that appears to be the case.

I can't help but wonder what their "screw this, I just cba anymore" moment was. Did someone open a ticket and the content pushed them over the edge. Have we shouted at them too much when they have replied we have scared them into submission and they no longer dare talk to us. Perhaps it is nothing that dramatic, maybe after they read the word scurb for the thousandth time they got bored with the lack of originality so decided that we just aren't entertaining enough for them to bother helping.

Really if there is someway we can alter out posts to get better response (esp if it's the latter 'cos the forum would be more fun with extra convoluted insults) please let us know. I'm sure we'd all make an effort 'cos currently people are asking for interaction with the moderation team and you'll are not conversing with us. Which is totally backwards as it your job to encourage dialogue not ours.

Clearly there is a mod/player divide, which is being caused by communication issues, I'm sure whatever the cause is, it will be something we resolve, if you would just start talking to us we could figure something out 'cos this is beyond a joke now.

are-the-different.jpg