Bonus Gold/Wheel Event

DeletedUser5524

The event is now over with no resolution. My money is on this thread being ignored till it dies off..

DeletedUser6919

The event is now over with no resolution. My money is on this thread being ignored till it dies off..

I'll take that bet!

My money is on us spending the next few days/weeks asking for clarification and being ignored. Someone will get frustrated and say something they shouldn't, at which point Charl will show up, hand out infraction(s) but fail to answer any questions which will kill the thread instead of it dying off on its own

DeletedUser

Any company with a half a brain between all of their staff would see that there are customers waiting to throw a crapton of cash at them and solve the problem.

They aren't event responding. Guess it just confirms the suspicions from over the years about innoh's business sense and intelligence.

They can go ahead and write me an infraction. I don't see why I should follow the rules. As athenakins pointed out they just made this game less balanced among paying customers than farm bots.

I honestly feel like botting and multiaccounting is less unbalanced than what the makers of this game just did.

This didn't harm free players. This targeted their paying customers and alienated what seems to be more than half of them.

I'd like an explanation, out of pure and utter confusion, of who decided to basically look at the most basic business model and say "nah, f*&^ it"

You've got some employees to fire innoh, and some paying customers to explain yourselves to.

DeletedUser5524

In all fairness to the mods, I don't think even they know what happened. Prime example and sorry to call you out Nyia thought it was world specific and then found out it wasn't and didn't have an explanation. Hopefully when they do figure it out they will reply but that isn't too likely..

DeletedUser6486

In all fairness to the mods, I don't think even they know what happened. Prime example and sorry to call you out Nyia thought it was world specific and then found out it wasn't and didn't have an explanation. Hopefully when they do figure it out they will reply but that isn't too likely..
I'll take any acknowledgement at this point even if it is just inno saying "Yeah we wanted to be unfair" it is still better than just being ignored

DeletedUser5524

A simple "We are looking into it" would work too. Just the knowledge that they are at least trying if they do not know the answer to what and why this was implemented would be nice

Edit: EN Forums seem to be mad at the same issue, no reply from EN mods either

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A simple "We are looking into it" would work too. Just the knowledge that they are at least trying if they do not know the answer to what and why this was implemented would be nice

Not from inno. When inno says "We are looking into it" it means, please go away.
I was told they were looking into it yesterday and I had to contact them again to hear back that it was random.

DeletedUser12251

Inno can fvck themselves. They're a piece of sh1t company with their heads up their a$$es. They don't give two sh1ts about customer service, as we can see by the mods's handling of tickets and complaints as well as Inno's reluctance to remove them. I'm sick of this sh1t. Fvck Inno, Fvck your events, Fvck your "customer service". Just Fvck off.

Now, let's find out if the mods are reading these threads and just ignoring the people getting screwed.

DeletedUser11243

Any company with a half a brain between all of their staff would see that there are customers waiting to throw a crapton of cash at them and solve the problem.

They aren't event responding. Guess it just confirms the suspicions from over the years about innoh's business sense and intelligence.

They can go ahead and write me an infraction. I don't see why I should follow the rules. As athenakins pointed out they just made this game less balanced among paying customers than farm bots.

I honestly feel like botting and multiaccounting is less unbalanced than what the makers of this game just did.

This didn't harm free players. This targeted their paying customers and alienated what seems to be more than half of them.

I'd like an explanation, out of pure and utter confusion, of who decided to basically look at the most basic business model and say "nah, f*&^ it"

You've got some employees to fire innoh, and some paying customers to explain yourselves to.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. More yes.

Btw. If I had a 4x BP, I would consider popping it right now. Sure wish that all Inno customers were treated equally and I had the opportunity to purchase said 4x BP. BUT, Inno doesn't like my money. They have flipped me off and said, "Amy, we don't CARE if YOU play our game or not. YOU are NOT one of our SPECIAL players. You worked hard for your fighter rating, BUT we DO NOT care. Go F yourself Amy."

DeletedUser14661

I bought gold yesterday with the 10% bonus because I ran out. I would not of bought any if I knew the BP offer was out there and not being offered to me.

I am a top 25 fighter in Idalium because I out work people, I'm more active than most and fight smarter than most. I don't use gold on troops, buildings or anything else outside of advisors. Now, how in the hell am I suppose to compete with this? Why do I spend so much of my damn time in this game if others are going to be selected to have a 4x advantage against me.

DeletedUser5524

Well even better news Ram! Rumor has it as said on another forum 4x and 2x stack and become 8x BP :D

DeletedUser12822

And to get 10 of those? Is it 10 or 18 that the max bonus yields?

I think this is the biggest outrage yet by the community.

DeletedUser5524

And 2x BP is offered in the wheel so those who bought gold and got the 4x can now spend that gold for more 2x in the wheel...

DeletedUser5155

Honestly, it makes zero sense to selectively offer this particular bonus to some rather than to all. I doubt it was random. All who bought gold only to receive the 10% should request a refund. I think we should mass ghost. Inno will only listen when the revenue stops.

DeletedUser14626

I cant say anything that has not been previously posted...Inno..the only thing that should be random in this game is the anti timer...how long til players get to randomly start a server with 3 cities, while the rest only have one city..or perhaps some players will start with beginners protection and a fully built city, while others start with no beginners protection and a city from you must build from scratch..this is a serious issue...which seems more and more common lately...like certain phones not having alarms..honestly..who is making these kinds of decisions?..have you all lost all ability to use reason?

DeletedUser6919

I cant say anything that has not been previously posted...Inno..the only thing that should be random in this game is the anti timer...how long til players get to randomly start a server with 3 cities, while the rest only have one city..or perhaps some players will start with beginners protection and a fully built city, while others start with no beginners protection and a city from you must build from scratch

Shhhh... don't give them ideas!

Those are the sort of silly things they are likely to actually listen to, everyone knows they only ignore the good suggestions like fix end game already

DeletedUser12822

I've got an idea! Inno should offer the promotion again. This time, if you were given the offer of 10% more gold, you get the 4x BP offer, and vice-versa. That way everyone will have had one opportunity to get at least some of what they want.

But it means more revenue for Inno :(

DeletedUser5524

And it also means non gold users are