Bonus Gold/Wheel Event

DeletedUser5524

I am not certain if this is a bug or if this is where I would post this but I have heard many different things with the bonuses given out this morning when purchasing gold. I personally will only receive 10% bonus gold if I buy gold but I have heard some people are getting special tokens and few are receiving nothing. I personally do not buy gold so this is not an issue for me but it was an interesting issue I have noticed and was wondering if it was a bug or planned.

Thanks,
Zeek

DeletedUser12822

Ok here is the clear answer:
Hopefully this makes more sense now?
6ovkLDz.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

No that is not true at all. The people I have all talked to are all from Idalium and each has varying offers. Yet another example would be in Delos. Delos I still have 10% but a friend has all the shiny token rewards. Its not a server specific event from what I have seen and been told.

(Not saying what you are saying is wrong Orph, just saying the mod who told you that is wrong. I have screenshots but not on the PC I currently am on. Ill post later if this still isn't resolved)

DeletedUser5181

I apologize for the misunderstanding in that reply. We are given no advance information about the gold bonuses and as I answered tickets from more players, I became aware of the fact that the randomness of the bonus offers was across worlds and not confined to certain worlds.

This is not a bug. As far as I know, it is operating as it was intended.

DeletedUser5524

If its going as intend thats kinda lame. As I said it has no effect on me but I can see how it may upset other players who purchase large or small amounts of gold. Seems like some are being cheated.

DeletedUser11243

It is NOT a bug. It is discrimination.

The issue is that NOT EVERYONE has the opportunity to purchase this. It is "random", which is discrimination. This gives HUGE advantages to "random" players.

In my limited investigation of this so far all of the "random" players are EN players. However, even if other players are offered this it is incredibly disappointing and upsetting that Innogames has chosen to give such an unfair advantage to some players but not others.

I work very hard to actually build troops and get BP. THAT is the point of the game. For Inno to just give this to select players is incredibly upsetting. It makes me question why I should continue playing this game. I'm so annoyed. This is a fun game, but you guys constantly do things to treat players differently and that ruins it.

DeletedUser12822

Yeah I myself was bummed when I found out I was only going to be able to get 10% extra gold and not the BP tokens. It is unfair that some of my other friends are getting it but I have no chance due to randomness. Keep it consistent or let people choose.

Of course, the pundits would say that events give some players with more gold an unfair advantage. But that is a choice that the player makes to spend more gold, and everyone hast the ABILITY to do it if they want to. Not the case here. Disappointing for sure. :(:s:mad:

EDIT:Has anyone else been able to get the reward of 10% more gold on the app? I'm only willing to purchase if the app yields the same rewards as the browser.

DeletedUser11243

Exactly. The PLAYER's choice.

We have been complaining about the appearance of unfair advantages given to certain players be the Mods of this game. Now THIS!

What is Inno's interest in allowing some players to pay for better stats but not others. Again POOR customer service.

I will NOT spend another penny on this game until all players are treated equally. It is NOT too much to ask for a level playing field. THAT is what we as players expect from the creators and the mods of this game. Otherwise, what is the point? Why am I wasting my time and money?

DeletedUser8023

Can we get some information on reasoning behind this decision? I don't want a cookie cutter copy and pasted response like i got from the incredible inno support team. What logic could you possibly use to not offer the same rewards to all players? Do you not even realize the dynamics of your own game to understand the huge advantage you are giving random players, or do you just not care? Either way I would consider this yet another embarrassing day for inno and I'm sure you will lose more of your current player pool over this decision. Better use the money you get from the random players to buy more TV advertisement, you are going to need it.

DeletedUser12822

So now I find out that the max gold package gives 10 of these 4x BP for one day tokens? And not everyone has access to this?

Congrats Inno, you lost hundreds more of once faithful customers today.

DeletedUser10142

Exactly the problem! These tokens given to "random" players will ruin this game. I get they are trying to boost gold sales but to do it in this fashion proves they either don't care or they don't know how their product operates.... Either way they know how to ruin a once great game.

DeletedUser11243

Farm Bot - a script that Grepo will punish you for using because it gives you an unfair advantage of extra resources that you yourself did not earn.

Random 4xBP Gold incentive
- an incentive given to select players. Sanctioned by Grepo giving random players extra BP that they themselves did not earn.

I think I would rather play against people who use a farm bot.

DeletedUser6919

So now I find out that the max gold package gives 10 of these 4x BP for one day tokens?

Really? That is insane!

Add in Democritus doubling some of those then some players are looking at a fortnights worth of game play getting quadruple the BP.

Are these tokens 1 day on all worlds, or does world speed effect duration?

If it is 1 day on all worlds, then players on faster ones get a bigger boost compared to others. As on speed 1 world a normal HS is 12 hours, so players not getting this boost only need 2 token to cover the same duration. Where as on Act, would need 8 HS to cover the day.

As they are half the boost of the tokens from the event, players need double the amount of normal HS to get the same reward. So on Actium that is 16 HS needed to get same bash points as 1 event token.

If max gold package gifts 18 of these tokens + 2 12 hour HS, then players on Actium need 16x8 + 4x2 = 296 regular HS to get the same reward so the 10% gold isn't even vaguely on par.

mickeycc

Citizen
This is a disgrace everybody should be treated the same. I sent ticket 5 hours ago mods havnt even decency to reply.

mickeycc

Citizen
Exactly. The PLAYER's choice.

We have been complaining about the appearance of unfair advantages given to certain players be the Mods of this game. Now THIS!

What is Inno's interest in allowing some players to pay for better stats but not others. Again POOR customer service.

I will NOT spend another penny on this game until all players are treated equally. It is NOT too much to ask for a level playing field. THAT is what we as players expect from the creators and the mods of this game. Otherwise, what is the point? Why am I wasting my time and money?

Totally agree will not spend 1 more penny on game

DeletedUser

Can we get some information on reasoning behind this decision?

no

I don't want a cookie cutter copy and pasted response like i got from the incredible inno support team. What logic could you possibly use to not offer the same rewards to all players?

no!

Do you not even realize the dynamics of your own game to understand the huge advantage you are giving random players, or do you just not care?

NO!

Either way I would consider this yet another embarrassing day for inno and I'm sure you will lose more of your current player pool over this decision. Better use the money you get from the random players to buy more TV advertisement, you are going to need it.

im sure you will be informed soon that the mods dont make any decisions and have no influence over anything. if a player posts in a forum and nobody bothers to consider it, does it really matter? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_a_tree_falls_in_a_forest

DeletedUser5524

Lmao at that last part of the last message. RIP Poor Mod

DeletedUser11243

It has been over 24 hours. Questions have still not been answered.
1. Why are players being treated differently?

2. Why are some players given an unfair advantage by Grepo?

3. Can we get some information on reasoning behind this decision?

4. What logic could you possibly use to not offer the same rewards to all players?

5. Do you not even realize the dynamics of your own game to understand the huge advantage you are giving random players, or do you just not care?

6. Why are browser players and app players treated differently? (I understand some limitations of the app, but the same deals/incentives are not offered to both)

7. When will this advantage, the 4x BP, be available to ALL to purchase and not just EN and favored players?

8. I realize that you said this was "random", but with an advantage available to them of this magnitude, how are they not favored players? (see question 5)

9. When will someone respond who knows what is going on?

10. How long are we going to have to wait for these answers?

11. Why would you punish players for using a bot to gain a slight game advantage, yet HAND OUT a MAJOR game advantage to select others?

Other Players - I think I pulled all the questions out of the responses on here so far. Please feel free to add to the list.

My message to Innogames - not a single dime will be spent by me, and many others until we understand what is going on here, and even then, this issue is so upsetting and wasn't thought through AT ALL, I keep finding it very difficult to continue playing the game. Don't worry. I vow to get answers to this before I leave for Clash of the Clans or some terrible game like that.

DeletedUser8023

Tick tock... I know mods are reading this. At least give us something. Like "we are looking into this". The lack of response is showing me how little you care and it would appear as though nothing is gonna change in regard to this and those of us who have not relieved the offer are just sol