BlackListed Recruitment

DeletedUser

Team BlackListed Recruitment​

Peace gamers. I am 2Opd, now leader of the newly founded alliance BlackListed. Firstly, I guess it would be wise to give some credentials, so that you may know that I am a pretty capable leader and no this will not turn into a bragging fest. I have been playing Grepolis since the third world of gamma on the .en servers opened and since then have also played in iota, kappa, phi, and corinth. In each I have either made and led a successful alliance or have been in alliance in which I had some leadership role. For the smart players out there looking me up on Grepostats (as is custom to see if this guy is actually telling the truth)...don't bother. For every world I had a different alias I used. May sound far-fetched, but it is truth. My pride and joy is teaching and training new players or "nooby" players how to play this awesome game, to the point in which they become decent players and assets to any alliance they choose to join.

Now, for the alliance goal. WORLD DOMINATION, DUH!! Lol, no. Actually I wish to make a team of players which pride themselves on our activeness, communication, cooperation, and coordination. And develop within them a strong sense of being a unit and acting as such. Do I wish for this to be a top tier alliance talked about in these forums...of course, although that isn't my goal. As stated before, please do not feel intimidated in joining, because you feel that you have nothing to offer, because you are new, nooby, inexperienced, etc. I will help any and all and enjoy doing such. All I ask is for those who join, just please be active in the game, forums, and have a willingness to learn and develop for the advancement of the alliance.

So after my wall of text, lol, please feel free to message me here on this thread, a private post in this forum, or to message me in-game. My name is the same in-game, 2OPd (that's a letter O not number 0). There are many players good by themselves, but with team support, you become dangerous.

P.S: Players with experience are just as welcome to join the alliance, this is not a noob only alliance, although I know most experienced players are intimidated in being in an alliance full of noobs, because you don't look as good. :\

DeletedUser

On .en not many people let noobs join their alliance. I'm glad they do on here. I let noobs in my alliance on here and I think they are doing pretty good. Good luck, 2Opd.-I put an O. :)

DeletedUser

Thx panther. As for fox...I need no unneccessry flaming on this post. I do not make MRAs. Screen each of my potential players...talk to each of them for awhile and then when I believe they meet the criteria I have, I send them an invite. I like to keep my alliances between 10-30 players . I believe in small alliances so that players can get to know their teammates faster, form bonds quicker, and thus feel that sense of brotherhood and family quicker. So please keep that slander to yourself.

If it be by chance we meet each other in game I hope that u would be able to back that talk. But imma a little small at the moment so I will give that test a little later.

DeletedUser

What is your main ocean? Or can I farm your MRA?

Fox, please nobody wants to listen to comments like this accusing alliances of being MRA. lol! Your talking all this with 7 BP? 7! If you want I can farm you, you are quite annoying :) 20Pd, I hope your alliance does well and succeeds!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thx Ajax...I will try...the beginning is always the roughest especially with server being brand new. It's like all the players we have now are going to be all we have for awhile...so I gotta work with what's already here as most active players have already been taken.

DeletedUser

Yah most players are already in a alliance. I'm hoping more players will be joining soon. But the good thing is most of these players in this world have already played on the EN servers :)

DeletedUser

True..but there's so little to spread around. A lot are just bunched together in a few alliances.

DeletedUser

Your alliance will be great! Sorry for the flaming! And Ajax

My bp is low because I normally dont give a **** about the first world! Sorry for flaming guys

DeletedUser

Because I just hope to have fun and see who is playing the US server and if I want to keep playing future worlds. My BP will go up but it does not worry me at all!

DeletedUser

Ok...no more spam guys. This is supposed to be a recruit page, so if you guys are joining great let me know, but if not lets save it for another thread.

DeletedUser

Request invite to join

I would like to join your alliance
Some experience with other similar games
not a troop/resource mooch
in game
player white74
city Mercurious

Last edited by a moderator: