Biggest MRA

DeletedUser13946

these MRAs are looking less like MRAs every day, just ridiculously big alliances; if they really are MRAs then they're doing really successful for their kind. most don't last a day out of BP. maybe im just used to the term MRA being a really negative thing

idk

DeletedUser9851

The Zero MRA evolved to MRA recently. They have good players, so it's a mystery to me why they would take in potential food for growth for their alliance. The Dark Nightmare MRA is starting to fall, as Dark Nightmare is no more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13946

i have a feeling theyre going to kick like half of their lowest players at once and conquer all of them

thats what i would do

DeletedUser13470

Zero are almost reaching the 300 player mark... I find it strange how they need to have like 10 pacts ALONGSIDE that.
How bad are these players...

DeletedUser9082

Looks at though they took some good hits by the hands of WDM. I see at least 5-6 cities lost on their end.

DeletedUser14836

Looks at though they took some good hits by the hands of WDM. I see at least 5-6 cities lost on their end.

The feud between we dont mind and Z3R0 X has turned into a massacre. we dont mind has conquered 23 cities and lost 0.
Z3R0 are not holding very well against we dont mind. They ve lost 11 cities and taken 0.

Taken from : The Oracle

Theres also some taken by what they said but regardless their lossing cities like crazy to wdm.

DeletedUser9851

Biggest MRA turned biggest turtles, on vacation and ghosts

turtle.jpg vacation.jpg ghost.jpg

DeletedUser14867

Will anyone stop the Mighty WDM from destroying all reds around.

DeletedUser9851

ZeroX is now A New Day.

Zero, and Zero 2.0 still going through a slow death.

A rose by any other name.................