Biggest MRA

DeletedUser13470

The title of Biggest MRA of the year goes to the one and only Z3R0.

They now have a total of 3 alliances alongside a million pacts. how fun :mad:

DeletedUser9851

What a joke they have become. how can they lead with a straight face. And how can any player with any pride or skill be part of that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14867

The title of Biggest MRA of the year goes to the one and only Z3R0.

They now have a total of 3 alliances alongside a million pacts. how fun :mad:

Think you're forgetting Dark Nightmare with their branch having 7 alliances, calling themselves a coalition at this stage lmao

DeletedUser9082

Its getting stupid at this point.

Case and point had a player ask to join. I asked a series of questions and they immediately thought that was too much work and joined the MRA lol

DeletedUser

AngryBaguette, 6 players, we don't need more ahahah

Seriously, thats really REALLY funny

DeletedUser9851

Think you're forgetting Dark Nightmare with their branch having 7 alliances, calling themselves a coalition at this stage lmao

you are correct.jpg

DeletedUser5973

well with an alliance cap of only 100, they just don't have room. Completely understandable

DeletedUser

How else will we have a self-respecting rave? It's just not possible with one alliance.

DeletedUser9851

I remember back in Phi, "The Evils" had 3 alliances, and I thought that was crazy. And I was just learning to play.

DeletedUser14836

i'm late to this world, why are the MRAs still alive?

Well there's this thing called culture points. It limits the number of cities you can take. So if there's a Lot of MRA's and a few good alliances it will take some time to build up the culture to absorb all those cities. It doesn't mean their doing better then your average MRA, just theirs not enough people with enough culture to eat all their players... YET :p

DeletedUser13946

Well there's this thing called culture points. It limits the number of cities you can take. So if there's a Lot of MRA's and a few good alliances it will take some time to build up the culture to absorb all those cities. It doesn't mean their doing better then your average MRA, just theirs not enough people with enough culture to eat all their players... YET :p

makes sense

DeletedUser

I'm here from two week now, and I was banned three days because of players who signal my profile for "sexual connotation" (lol!) and "racism connotation" (LOLLLL!!!) , I'm already top 900.. And I will take a 2,1k points tomorow (if everything goes right), so I will be top 500. So with just two week I have enough point for be top 500.. This world don't have really great players... And oh my the biggest ally is dispache on 4 Oceans, NOBODY are trying to stop them?!!

For players who search a elitist alliance, we are angry, we love baguette, so keep an eye on your sister.

10 places are available (we are 6 right now, with 4 french players ans 2 US players, but one of them is notre enough active for me). Oceans 64, so nice place to build his city, take other semi active cities with between 2k and 2,5k points, and finally become a serious problem with 15 players for the MRA alliance.

Dame dolla

DeletedUser14867

I'm here from two week now, and I was banned three days because of players who signal my profile for "sexual connotation" (lol!) and "racism connotation" (LOLLLL!!!) , I'm already top 900.. And I will take a 2,1k points tomorow (if everything goes right), so I will be top 500. So with just two week I have enough point for be top 500.. This world don't have really great players... And oh my the biggest ally is dispache on 4 Oceans, NOBODY are trying to stop them?!!

For players who search a elitist alliance, we are angry, we love baguette, so keep an eye on your sister.

10 places are available (we are 6 right now, with 4 french players ans 2 US players, but one of them is notre enough active for me). Oceans 64, so nice place to build his city, take other semi active cities with between 2k and 2,5k points, and finally become a serious problem with 15 players for the MRA alliance.

Dame dolla

Such a joke of a player you think top 500 is a big deal lol, 2 weeks in should be on 3 cities easily. Your alliance is too small to make a major impact.

DeletedUser

First I was banned three days, secound I'm not using gold, and third in a normal world with good players be in top 500 without gold and without have do the start, its a big deal. But in this one I say "With two week I'm top 500". Translate: This world is very poor, because with just 5k points its not normal to be top 500.

So thinking before talking my friend :)

For my alliance, will see. But your alliance is the proof: you don't need 50 players for make a major impact.

And honestly you are one of the only alliance which have my respect, because you have a major impact with 30 players. Tjis is eletist, this is what I like and what I want for my team.

So respect or your alliance.

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser5973

Come on Sliick, be nice. In 2 weeks when dame has 2 cities you will only have 12. Step it up