Beware of grepoholics anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dumbleledore04 & Fir3dragon of GREPOHOLICS anonymos gave me a virus this morning that destroyed my computer
..players beware...crazy people out there that take game way to serious...it's funny to them to eliminate competition by destroying their property and means of accessing the game.

DeletedUser

Dumbleledore04 & Fir3dragon of GREPOHOLICS anonymos gave me a virus this morning that destroyed my computer
..players beware...crazy people out there that take game way to serious...it's funny to them to eliminate competition by destroying their property and means of accessing the game.

This clown is a liar. We didn't do anything and only sent him a link to chat. Never known someone to get a virus from a chat room. Hopefully no one believes a word this clown says. His computer is supposedly broke yet he broke into our chat cussing out everyone and sending 20 messages at a time. This guy is some 16 year old punk.

DeletedUser

Silver all our members use the same chat. For you to make such a sound accusation a normal experienced player would use the ticket system. If you had a virus all our players would have one. One does not use grep to advertise their fb page either especially not some 40 year old man with no life. If you wish to accuse people and start drama then stop doing so on the grep forums like some young noob. Take it onto the battlefield Luke a real player. We are experienced players and know the rules. This issue is not even a grep issue so you make no sense posting it on here to make yourself look like an out of control player. I know I appear one as well now but I won't tolerate drama in appear alliance I'm with. Just because you enjoy starting drama in groups and using your so called spy to start bs with groups in this server doesn't mean we will tolerate your flight risk player profile. I advise you get off the game before you cause issues to how you are as a player acting this way.

DeletedUser11139

Would be very funny if they did give you a virus. But I doubt it was anything but the things you watch on your computer that gave you the virus.

DeletedUser

haha that would be funny but I don't have enough time in real life to set that up. He told us he was just wanting to promote his fb page to become a mod lol he literally posts on here like he is some big daddy veteran and everyone needs to know he is quite the opposite

DeletedUser9287

actually it wouldn't be hard to give a virus without it being in the chat site all it has to be is imbedded in the link u send him so it is possible but i will have to counter with how did he post this if his computer is destroyed and if it is a legit thing send a report to the mods and they will sort that out people who actually do these things get banned from grepolis its not sportsmanlike but dumbldore ahd firedragon have played on other servers and no instance of this has come up so who knows

DeletedUser

Lol... dont click random links from anyone... if you got it you deserve it... computer ownership rule #1...

DeletedUser

He didn't get anything. And if you have noticed since he tried to bad mouth us he has not responded. And he cannot use the virus pitch when he cussed out members through PM and on chat not 12 hours after he accused us of this lol

DeletedUser11481

Oh dear, I see Grepo-politics hasn't changed. There's always someone who claims this. Get a firewall, sir - and get an anti-virus.

DeletedUser

If you suspect a player of sending malicious links, please submit a support ticket.

Thread closed.

Kind regards,

Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.